Beautiful Fun Screened in Walkout Condo on Lake of the Ozarks
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Camdenton condo description
Ground level waterfront with a screened in walk out porch. 2 Queen Beds and 1 Full are nicely appointed and can comfortably sleep 6 adults. 8-10 family members or 'close' friends can be accommodated with a long comfortable sofa and 3 single air mattresses giving a sleep-over atmosphere. Totally equipped kitchen with gas grill on porch. Electric fireplace. 3 flat screened TVs available, 1 with Blue Ray, all with Cable and DVD. WiFi.
Games, DVDs and Books available, if just need to relax.
Attractions: Besides all of the other Lake Ozark attractions, outside fun is a big part of the Clearwater Condominium experience with 2 great pools and the opportunity for boating, skiing or wave runner fun. Excellent shopping and dining experiences abound. 3 Golf courses are within a few miles with many others nearby. The docks and seawalls offer fishing opportunities. Experience the fun of great crappie, bass, and catfish fishing. Ha Ha Tonka State Park is close with several hikes and picnic areas available. Bridal Cave and Big Surf Water Park are near.
- On floor 1
- 1225 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Children are welcome but there are no highchairs, cribs, playpens, etc. This condo is well appointed so we ask that you take responsibility to help your children be careful with our property....moreless
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
The views of the lake and the ozark hills are beautiful and enjoyable throughout the seasons. Water sports and fishing can be viewed from our deck and both pools along with birds, humans & wildlife....moreless
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- We love the area of the lake that Clearwater Condominiums are located. The 8 mile marker of the Big Niangua Arm the lake is clear and great for all water activities as well as fishing. WATER ACTIVITIES: Swimming at one of the condo's two pools is always fun and relaxing day and night. Your boat and wave runners are welcome at the Lake of the Ozarks. Public and private launch sites are available nearby. Boats and wave runners are available for rent at nearby marinas. Contact Tom or Betty for more information. FLOATING: According to the 2012 Official Vacation Guide, 'There is no better way to experience the natural beauty of the Ozarks than to float a stream. Missouri is known for scenic canoeing, rafting, tubing and kayaking. For those looking for streams easily accessible from the Lake, the Niangua and Little Niangua offer great experiences.' One outfitter located closely is Niangua River Oasis, Inc. www.nrocanoe.com Just four miles from Camdenton, visitors have a variety of dining and shopping opportunities. For an even greater variety of both Lake Ozark and Osage Beach are 15-20 minutes driving East on Highway 54. GOLF: There are at least 15 golf courses in the area. The Club at Old Kinderhook (1 mile away), Lake Valley Country Club (2 miles away), The Golf Club at Deer Chase, Dogwood Hills Golf Club, Sycamore Creek Golf Club, The Oaks Course at Tan-Tar-A Resort are within 20 minutes from the condo and are among the courses in Central Missouri's Lake Of The Ozarks Golf Trail. FISHING: This arm of the lake is known for largemouth bass, spotted bass, white bass, black and white crappie, perch, walleye, bluegill, blue cat fish, channel cat fish and flathead cat fish. Many fish are caught off the seawall in front of the condo or the docks. Championship Fishing Tournament participants are noted to fish this area heavily. Trout fishing is available at Bennett Springs State Park and Hatchery located outside Lebanon, Mo. Find out how to use and enjoy e-Permits at mdc.mo.gov/epermits SHOPPING: Antique stores, specialty shops, The Landing on Main Street, Stone Crest Mall as well as Osage Beach Premium Outlets with 110 outlet stores are all within 20 minutes drive. The Shoppes at Eagles' Landing has just been developed recently as well and is off Highway 54. WATER PARKS: Big Surf Waterpark is a favorite for both kids and adults. www.bigsurfwaterpark.com. Timber Falls Indoor Waterpark is 20 minutes away, a fun attraction that is enjoyed by all of us--a possible outing during inclement weather. Open year round. For info go to www.tan-tar-a.com. CAVERNS: Bridal Cave and Thunder Mountain Park is very close from both land and water. It is open daily from 9:00 am year round. www.bridalcave.com. Other nearby caves include Jacobs Cave,www.jacobscave.com, Fantasy World Caverns and Ozark Caverns. HA HA TONKA STATE PARK, Missouri's Karst Showcase: This has been voted Missouri's #1 State Park. High on the bluff above the spring and the lake sits the 'castle' really just the ruins of a stone mansion. The fascinating story of this mansion and the family that built it is told along the Castle Trail. The park has 12 beatifully diverse marked trails. Some of our favorites are Spring Trail 1 1/2 miles, Castle Trail 1/4 mile, Quarry Trail 2 miles, Colosseum Trail 1/2 mile. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Eagle Days is a Winter Activity held annually about the first weekend of January past New Years Day. Various boat races take place on the main channel. An example of one that is in the planning stages for 2013 is the Offshore Super Series (OSS). Officials are meeting with the Missouri State Water Patrol to design the course. NATIONAL SHRINE OF MARY, MOTHER OF THE CHURCH MOTHERS' WALL OF LIFE, Hwy 5, Lake of the Ozarks, Laurie, Missouri 65038. www.mothersshrine.org ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Amazing condo and perfect location!!!!
Amazing condo and perfect location!!!!
This condo is absolutely perfect if you are looking for weekend getaway with either friends or family!!! My friends and I couldn't have been more pleased with our stay at this resort. The condo is very clean, spacious and the view of the lake is AMAZING!!!!
- Guest LB (Saint Peters Mo)
- Date of stay 08/09/13
- Review Submitted 08/14/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Beautiful location. Especially enjoyed the large screened in porch with two ceiling fans and lots of comfortable furniture for lounging and dinners. The condo is located between two beautiful pools - close but not so close that we heard the pool noise from our condo. Super time.
- Guest Sally (Denver)
- Date of stay 07/22/13
- Review Submitted 08/02/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing, age 55+.
We have been vacationing at the Lake more than 25 years. We have stayed at several different locations in that time and have found the west end of the lake to be great family fun. This was by far the nicest Condo we have rented in the entire time we have been vacationing here. The condo was extremely clean and well appointed and has excellent access to the lake and the docks are outstanding and we found other residents were very friendly and helpful. We would highly recommend this location.
- Guest Martin S.
- Date of stay 07/14/13
- Review Submitted 07/19/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
Walkout Condo on Lake of the Ozarks
Walkout Condo on Lake of the Ozarks
Loved our long weekend at this condo. Great access to the Lake right off the very large accommodating screened in porch with lots of comfortable seating. The condo was clean and fully stocked with comfortable beds. Nice and quiet too. Looking forward to next year.
- Guest MMC (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Date of stay 06/28/13
- Review Submitted 07/08/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+.
My family rented this lovely condo for 2 nights. The condo and the property were extremely well maintained and the owners were very accommodating. The space was just what we expected and the kitchen was fully equipped. The screened porch was great also. The location was perfect for us-just a few minutes from two very nice golf courses. I wish our schedule would have allowed us to stay longer! We would definitely stay there again.
- Guest Brenda (Overland Park, KS)
- Date of stay 06/05/13
- Review Submitted 06/10/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, tourists without a car, age 55+.
Owner response: I, the owner, would like to clarify that our vacation home would not work well for tourists without an automobile to get around.
Making Memories here...
Making Memories here...
Amazing! 5 stars for sure... Amazing lakefront view right from the back deck, nice to wake up to. The place was well kept, fully furnished, and just had everything to make you feel right at home. I definetly recommend and would refer anyone to stay at this condo. Unbelievable experience!
- Guest Ginny k.
- Date of stay 05/31/13
- Review Submitted 06/04/13
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Springfield at 75 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack @ Jefferson City at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Missouri Highway 54 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: State Park Beach #2 at 12 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Hook Cafe & Trophy Room, Old Kinderhook at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Club at Old Kinderhook at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Trophy Room & The Hook Cafe, Old Kinderhook at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are Tom and Betty Nittler from the St. Louis area. We have always worked in professional demanding careers and delighted in getting away to the lake to relax and play. We have two married children and four grandchildren, many siblings, cousins and friends who also love gathering together at the lake. Our primary residence is in a Golf Club community located in Wentzville, Mo. We both spent our early lives in the Florissant / North County area of St. Louis County and moved for 23 years to Warrenton, MO where our children graduated high school and we loved being involved in community organizations. Some of our favorite hobbies are golf, swimming, boating, fishing, motorcycling for Tom, quilting for Betty, traveling, dancing and getting together with our family and friends.
Why the Owner Chose Camdenton:
We simply fell in love with this area of the Lake when looking for our vacation property in 2005. Clearwater Condominiums has been everything we hoped for in fact we purchased this condo the first day we found Clearwater Condominiums. We loved being on the ground level at the water's edge. I, Betty, had always dreamed of having a screened in porch and was delighted to find that available as an option. . . and WHAT A VIEW! We love watching and taking part in all of the immediate and local activities. We invite you to come try our special place out and just know that you will want to return again and again.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We have had so much fun decorating our vacation 'Home' and have made it something our family and friends just love. Tom and I were particular about how the sun fell on our screened in porch at various times of the day. The afternoons are fully shaded with light sun in the mornings. We enjoy having breakfast in the mornings on the screened in porch and later in the day bar-b-ques as well. The two ceiling fans offer a nice breeze even during the hot weather. The open floor plan works great for two or 10. The Living Room and Master Bedroom both open onto the porch with immediate views of the lake. Even in a rain storm it is enjoyable to sit out on the covered screened porch and play games, listen to the St. Louis Cardinals win a game or just sit and visit with each other. Also, WiFi allows internet access even on the porch.
- Primary: 636 373 2225
- Secondary: + 636 578 5332
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking Eastward from our screened in porch.
Entrance/kitchen counter dining area.
The fully furnished kitchen.
Electric fireplace that actually can give out heat. Blue Ray, DVD, Cable on TV.
Dresser top TV in MBR has DVD within TV. Cable and WiFi throughout Condo.
This is our Fish Room with a Full size bed.
Fun at one of the pools.
View of our beautiful screened in deck/porch.
Just imagine early am coffee while you sit here watching the hummingbirds feed.
Tubing out in front of the condos.
The Spring Trail is one of our favorite hikes at Ha Ha Tonka.
Dusk comes. The lake is always beautiful.
A beautiful sunset viewed from the porch.
This is our gathering area.
One of the seating areas.
Master Bedroom with Queen Bed, adjoining bath and walkout to screened porch.
We call this the Turtle Room. Queen bed, TV with DVD and attached bath.
Laundry area including electric washer and dryer.
Throw the ball to me!! Fun at second pool.
What a great place to grill while you watch the comings and goings!
We have a hearty and beautiful hummingbird population at Clearwater.
Cousins ready for another ride.
We love Big Surf, too!
Slowing down for the day.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.