Nice Aparts in the Heart of Miraflores W/Pool Oceanview, Gym, Sauna and Larcomar
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lima apartment description
Beautiful apartment in condominium with quality services 4 star hotel and perfect location in the most beutiful district of Lima, close to prestigious restaurants, and just blocks away from Parque Kennedy and Larcomar Center, close to supermarkets, shops, banks, nightlife and more.
We have two availables aparts in this condo:
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2.
- Master Bedroom: Queen size bed, walking closet, bathroom.
- Living Room: 32' TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- You will find a washing machine, iron and board in the laundry room.
- One of them have terrace.
There is a Pool on the rooftop of the Building*
- Complete set of linens and towels.
- Four elevators in the apartment building.
Building has 24 hours doormen and security. All services like maintenance and utilities, electricity, all incoming phone calls (outgoing calls are made with a pre-paid card), cable TV and Wi-Fi Internet are included in the rental price.
Double-height lobby with elegant reception desk, managed by 2 staff also a comfy furnished waiting area
Closed Circuit Video, 4 Elevators ultimate generation.
24 hours security, 7 days a week,
Secured, underground parking with remote control convenient sized for SUVs and Hummers
2 Pools with nice views*
1 Jacuzzi - hot tub on the Roof top
A nice terrace
Spa and fitness,
1 home theater room
Billiards Room and Ping pong area room
Dry cleaners, Laundry in the first floor of the building managed by 2 staff.
* The pools are open in summer seasson (dic - april 15).
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Smoking Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 1-2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Live Theater
- Duty Free Shops
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- The district is full of hotels, cafés, pubs, restaurants and shops, which is a draw for a large part of the Lima population on Sundays. Parque Kennedy, Miraflores central plaza, regularly has flea markets and art exhibitions. Larcomar, a shopping mall overlooking the Pacific coast, is located in Miraflores, and is very popular among tourists, young people, and the middle and upper classes. They have restaurants, stores, a food court, ice cream shops, arcades, bowling alleys, nightclubs, bars, and the most modern cinema in all of Lima. The Calle de las Pizzas ('Pizza Street') in downtown Miraflores, a favourite among Lima's teenagers and young adults, has many pubs which every weekend are filled with people. Miraflores has always been a major hub for tourists in Lima. There are a number of hotels in the area, including international hotel brands like the Marriott, the Hilton and Ritz Carlton. Also, there are several shops selling souvenirs and tourist products Festivals, near the beach, lovers park, great restaurants, boulangeries, cafes and bars, casinos, snorkelling,...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Security Refundable deposit: $ 150.00. You can do your reservation through Paypal paying $150 (security deposit).
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $150
- Final cleaning: $40
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Thanks for looking at my Profile! I am a Lawyer that specializes in Business Law and Real Estate Law in Lima, Peru. I have work in several countries and I look forward to assist you in all your needs while staying in Peru. Enjoy my Country!
Why the Owner Chose Lima:
The Condo is conveniently located and a few blocks from everything. Within 1 minute walking distance of several banks, ATMs, stores, casinos, clubs, restaurants, etc. 5 minutes walking distance from Larcomar, the most famous shopping mall in all of Lima. 3 minutes walking distance from Hotel Marriot and public parks overlooking the ocean. Just outside your door you will find local boulangeries, cafes and bars. No need to wonder far to find something to do or to eat. Vivanda Supermarket is just within walking distance and best of all there is free delivery if you call.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This Condo has everything you need. Fitness Gym, Sauna, conference Room, Movie Room, Pool Table, Ping Pong table a nice pool and beautiful Ocean Views from the Roof top. The location is excellent. Walking distance for miraflores turistic attractions and for everything you need.
- Primary: +56 976283550 Available all the time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool on the rooftop of the Building with oceanview
Restaurant Tanta - in front of the building
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013