Beside Parks, Beaches, Trails, 10min Drive from Downtown, Sleepy 4
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Toronto condo description
This cozy, well-appointed studio condo in a luxury building on the Toronto waterfront is sure to make you feel at home. For those who like to relax after a long day, the entire space can be lit by candlelight.
-high-speed wireless internet
-parking are included
-dishes, dining table and chairs,
-fridge, induction stove top, cooking utensils
-spacious bath with magnifying mirror
-a digital piano
-restaurant: Eden Trattoria
-24 hour concierge
==Attractions (with driving times)==
*0min-LAKE ONTARIO: sailing, walking/bike/jogging/rollerblading paths, parks beaches, outdoor swimming pools, playgrounds
*2min-QUEENSWAY PLAZA: grocery store, dry cleaning, drug store, liquor store, bank
*5min-High Park/Bloor West Village
*10min-DOWNTOWN: CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Eaton Centre, Harbourfront Centre, Art Gallery of Ontario, Roy Thompson Hall, Four Seasons Centre and more.
*2min-TTC: 66D Bus or 501 Queen Streetcar
*15min-Billy Bishop Airport
*Fully refundable Damage Deposit: $3000 Cash or Certified Cheque
*Pets: $200 Cleaning Fee
- On floor 2
- 400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Catering/Food gourmet food delivery can be arranged through Eden Trattoria. Housekeeping can be pre-arranged for an additional fee. Car sharing is available 5min walk east on the waterfront trail. https://toronto.car2go.com/ A full-service concierge/tour-guide can be pre-arranged for $10-15/hour....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- This area offers spectacular views of downtown Toronto and my personal favorite activities include: 1.jogging/walking/biking on the waterfront promenade 2.going for a sail- the Humber College Sailing school is nearby 3.exploring High Park It's also a quick 10min drive to downtown nightlife, attractions, and entertainments. A taxi should cost about $25 to the heart of downtown. Eden is also a lively neighborhood bar that's always good for drinks or a bite, and there are a few more cafes and restaurants in the area. My favorite is actually Momma Martino's, it's a gem of an Italian eatery and very cozy. You basically get the best of both worlds: close to downtown and the action, and the peace and tranquility of nature when you want to relax....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
|november + dec
Nov 1 - Nov 30
5 night min stay
Sep 3 - Sep 30
1 night min stay
Oct 1 - Oct 31
5 night min stay
- Pet Fee: $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Toronto Ferry Docks at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Mimico GO Station at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Gardiner Expressway at 100 Metres
- Nearest Beach: right outside at 20 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Eden Trattoria (in-building) at Toronto
- Nearest Ski: Glen Eden at 52 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Royal St. George's Golf Club at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Eden Trattoria (in-building) at Toronto
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I am a violinist and private violin/beginner piano teacher. I love the outdoors and my neighborhood allows me to maintain my routine of practice, teaching, working out, while keeping me to close to the cultural life of the city.
Why the Owner Chose Toronto:
When I was growing up, my parents used to take me to this area all the time. I'd train for cross-country running meets, or we'd feed the animals. In way, I've always lived on the water.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The view of the Toronto skyline across the lake always takes my breath away.
- Primary: 4165546589
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
the view of my building from Marine Parade Drive
another view of the lobby from the first floor
the studio space under candle light
an artistic photo of my chandelier
the view of the bathroom from the entranceway
some art in the bathroom
the doorway lined with vines
indulge in a refreshing swim in the tranquil pool and jacuzzi
Watch a movie on a proper screen with surround sound in the theatre.
A view of Toronto from outside.
sailing: lessons available at Humber College Sailing School (10min walk)
the lobby from ground level
an alternate setup of my living room
a sunny lunch for two
the shiny kitchen
a luxurious tub
corner view of the bathroom
keep up with your workouts in this spacious gym
the party room is perfect for a dinner or cocktail party
a daytime view of Toronto from the Humber Bay Parks (2min walk)
the lake remains endless and beautiful in all seasons (Humber Bay Parks)
sinking you toes into the sand and water always feels refreshing (1 min walk)
an artistic photo of my chandelier
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.