Completely Newly Furnished, Beachfront, Sleeps 8, Families Welcome
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
WaterCrest condo description
This unit has all amenities to make your stay on Panama City Beach a great experience. Furnished kitchen/dining, big screen TV in bedrooms and living room. 2 queen beds, 1 king bed and queen sleeper/ sofa. Minutes away from fine dining, shopping, fishing and boating, sightseeing and both adult and children activities.
- 1460 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Watercrest is 16 stories.
- On floor 9
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- The location of this unit makes it an ideal base from which to access all the beautiful Panama City Beach has to offer. A five minute drive can find you enjoying historic St. Andrews State Park, fine dining, golf, charter fishing, shopping for adults and children, a variety of beach front activities and night life including the renowned Spinnaker and La Vela. A few more minutes drive east will take you to the shops and fine dining of historic St. Andrews. The entertainment, shopping, and dining of Pier Park is located a short drive west. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2014
3 night min stay
Mar 1 - May 18
3 night min stay
May 19 - Aug 10
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Call for any additional information regarding rates or payment.
- damage waiver: $40.00 + tax
- parking (per vehicle): $17.00 + tax
- registration .05%(3-night rental): $35.85 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.15%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: NW Forida Beaches International at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US hwy 98 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Gulf of Mexico at WaterCrest
- Nearest Barpub: Schooner's at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Bay Point at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Captain Anderson's at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: I am the manager of the rental unit. Though retired in Northeast Georgia, I grew up an Panama City and resided there for 60 years before my retirement. Panama City Beach is still home to me. I have a unique knowledge of what makes a stay on the beach truly enjoyable.
When my client asked me to find him a place where guests could simply relax yet be close to the center of beach activity, I found for him the ideal location at Watercrest. The beautiful Thomas Drive area is the heart and soul of the Miracle Strip.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Watercrest has everthing I would want in a home away from home: view, comfort, security, a short distance to dining, shopping and entertainment and most of all, the beach.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax near the pool.
Plenty of room to unwind.
As good as it gets!
New king bed in master bedroom.
A landmark for over 50 years on Thomas Drive. Great dining!
Fish or just enjoy the pier at St. Andrews State Park.
My favorite dining experience, bayfront in old St. Andrews.
View from your balcony.
Completely stocked kitchen. All new appliances.
Dining and Living Rooms.
Two new queen beds in bedroom #2.
Master bedroom with private access to balcony.
Kitchen with new appliances.
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Lady Anderson.
The waterfront in historic St. Andrews.
World famous Shrimp Boat restaurant and basin in St. Andrews.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 17, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.