Charming Waterfront Cottage on a Private Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This beautiful lake house features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, one foldout couch, and can sleep 8. A fabulous new kitchen and two completely renovated bathrooms provide luxurious comfort. The lower level of this property includes a kitchen leading out to the waterfront patio, a family room featuring a flat-screen TV with VHS and DVD player, full bath, pantry, and a newly renovated laundry room with a new washer and dryer. The upper level of this home features a glassed-in porch overlooking the water, three bedrooms, full bath, and a rustic log cabin-style living room. Outside you'll find a waterfront patio with a teak table and chairs for four or more, teak lounge chairs and a charming chimney. Enjoy kayaks, a paddle boat, a new dock with comfy furniture, a separate BBQ area, a large trampoline, a basketball hoop, and a charming private garden for quiet reflection. If you like enjoying nature in luxury, you'll love this home.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Water Sports Gear
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath newly renovated lakefront cottage is located only 90 minutes from New York City! Paulinskill Lake is a private membership community in a remarkably pristine natural setting. Enjoy hiking, biking, or horse riding just steps away on the 20-mile long Paulinskill Valley Trail. Our lakehouse includes kayaks, a paddle boat, a large trampoline, a basketball hoop, fishing gear, floating toys and a hammock! Local attractions include the Appalacian Trail, Swartswood Lake State Park, the Land of Make Believe amusement park, and the Delaware River Water Gap. It's a 10 minute drive to Newton, NJ, the county seat, featuring quaint antique shops, great shopping, restaurants, and bars. A local resort, Mountain Creek, features beauty spas, golf courses, and several fine dining choices....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Property is available from Memorial Day through Halloween.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Taxes Included
Check in time is 4pm Check out time is 11am No pets No smoking $250 security deposit NOTE: Due to liability issues the use of the motorboat is not included in this rental
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Airport: Newark Liberty International Airport at 54 Miles
- Nearest Train: Netcong, NJ at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 94 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sandy Hook, NJ at 88 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mountain Creek, Vernon, NJ at 23 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mountain Creek, Vernon, NJ at 23 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Kathy's Restaurant at 2 Miles
The water off the new dock is shallow and safe for young and old alike.
The living room on the upper floor is rustic and comfortable.
The open kitchen has a dining area too. Notice the fish theme throughout!
Bedroom 1 is bright and cheerful.
The sunny enclosed porch on the upper level has a water view, plenty of windows.
The upper level's new full bath is bright and clean!
Mature trees and lovely gardens make for a wonderful day by the lake.
The kitchen on the lower level has doors leading to the patio and the lake.
Bedroom 2 faces the lake and features large picture windows with an awesome view
The third bedroom is great for the kids.
On the lower level, a new full bath is just off the kitchen.
Just off the kitchen is a family room with a flat-screen TV and a fold-out couch
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013