Tropical Paradise with Ocean View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Francisco (San Pancho) house description
The main house has 3 bedrooms with 3 1/2 bathrooms. Seperate from the main house is the Casita,which has a large bedroom, bath, deck and small covered outdoor kitchen. The Casita is located over a two car garage.Each bedroom has semi private lounging decks. Main house has central living room , fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer. Very large main deck around pool.
One bedroom on first floor level, two bedroom on second level with large open air sitting area under a Pilapa (palm fronds roof). Large native palms throughout property, extremely well landscaped with a large variety of tropical plants.
Special water treatment system installed to ensure safe drinking water. Automatic sprinkler system for landscaping.
TV on site but no cable service. Free WiFi Internet access installed. Entry gates to driveway may be locked for privacy.
All rooms have individual air conditioning units.
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- All bedrooms are large and each easily sleeps two adults. Floors are coral marble and each room had good seating for your use. Each bedroom has semi-private deck with lounge chairs and or tables. Bedrooms all have doors which can be locked, also windows with screens. Doors & windows also have blinds or curtains....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- All bathrooms have coral marble floors, tile showers, hot water.
Kitchen & Dining
All pantry items are for guest usage. Includes basic spices, flour, sugar, etc. If you wish to cook you meals it is recommended that you shop at MEGA Mart on the way from the airport for groceries. ...moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Living Room seats 5:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Entire house is built of mexican brick with stucco or stone or concrete. All flooring on decks & bedroom is coral marble. House was designed and constructed by famed local architect/builder Estela Mendoza. This is a very special house with panorama ocean views and built in the jungle hillside. Insects are not normally a problem. Many species of birds and other animals in the area. Shrimp and fish are caught in the ocean right out the front door. House is very private and you will not see any neighbors normally. Front driveway gate can be locked at night for your privacy. The town center of San Pancho is located about 1 mile south of the property and is geared to serving local residences. There are many types of restaurants, small shops, small grocery stores and venders of fresh fruit, vegetables and sea food....moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Downtown San Pancho has small shops and restaurants of all types. Also has beach access one block from downtown with additional restaurants and area vendors. Several small grocery stores, pharmacies, and hospital. San Pancho is located 25 miles north of Puerto Vallarta in the state of Nayarit and local time is the central time zone US. Buses & taxis travel from Puerto Vallarta to San Pancho and there is local taxi service in San Pancho. A rental car is easy to obtain at airport and is recommended. No special license is required to drive a rental car. To enter Mexico from any other country requires a passport. Tourists are encouraged and treated kindly. Spanish is the primary language but many people speak English. The winter season is the considered the prime season with little rain and mild temperature from 60F to 85f. Summer. season is the rainy season and has higher humidity and temperatures in the 90's. Whales watching is common in December through February with whale watching charter boats in several locations. The town of Sayulita is 5 miles away and has lots of shopping and surfing. More of a tourist & art influence town which is fun to visit. There are many other small local towns within 15 miles that are neat to visit and shop....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My visit to this home in tropical paradise was one never to be forgotten! The home was definitely as advertised....... and more ! Sitting by the pool, just outside the living area, watching the sun set over the ocean with all its splendor is too much for words. Have to be there to believe! The short walk into the village was a special morning treat anticipating wonderful breakfast with fresh squeezed orange juice and warm tortillas and eggs all locally grown. The evening breeze from the ocean and gentle waves makes for great sleeping. I definitely plan to visit this tropical paradise again. I recommend it!!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 03/19/13
- Review Submitted 04/10/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, girls getaway, romantic getaway.
Tropical Paradise in San Pancho
Tropical Paradise in San Pancho
The perfect getaway is Casa de Ava in San Pancho . Our stay in January 2013 in this beautiful home was exceptional with perfect weather in a true tropical paradise. The house was an architectural wonder built on a jungle hillside with all modern amenities available. The best place for total rest and relaxation we have ever been. The pool is great even if you don't swim. Nice ocean breezes keep you cool. The home is fully equipped with all items needed for a pleasant stay. We stopped at the Mega grocery store on the way from Puerto Vallarta to gather supples for meals during the week. Everything you need is at Mega or at SAMs Club across the highway. Local San Pancho resturants are excellent with lots of variety and all takes credit cards. We begin our mornings walking the beach and to the town center for shopping and visiting with local residence tourists who hail from all over the US and Canada. Our evenings were spent watching spectacular sunsets and listening to the surf on the beach below the house. The sounds of the surf will put you right to sleep. The owners local managers Bayo and his wife Cruz were wonderful folks and provided housekeeping services during our stay. The people of San Pancho are friendly and helpful to tourist like us. The fresh oranges and little bananas are the best you will ever taste. Thank you Casa de Ava for the use of your home and hope to return soon.
- Guest JW (Chickasha, Oklahoma)
- Date of stay 01/09/13
- Review Submitted 02/03/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, romantic getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $314 Nightly
Jun 1 - Oct 1
4 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $214 Nightly
Dec 15 - Jan 15
4 night min stay
Mar 5 - Mar 25
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Owner will prepare contract for execution by renter. Contact Owner by email or phone for additional information.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $150
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Varllarta at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Mex 200 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: San Pancho at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Costa Azul at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Public Golf Course at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Costa Azul at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: House was custom built in 2004. We had been coming to San Pancho for years with friends and loved the village and the friendly people of San Pancho. We determined that we would like a second home in this unique place to be enjoyed by us, our children, grandchildren and friends. We now would like to share our home with others and hope they will find the same joy and relaxation that continues to bring us here.
Why the Owner Chose San Francisco (San Pancho):
We selected this hillside ocean view and found Estela Mendozia a local architecture and builder who designed and built the house to take full advantage of its location and views. Located in the former jungle it is a 5 minute walk to the beach and within walking distance of a 9 hole golf course and The village of SanPancho.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Tropical paradise under native palms with wide variety of tropical plants. Privacy & solitude if you wish or hiking the nearby jungle coastal road , beach combing miles of San Pancho beach, eating on the beachside resturants, shopping in central San Pancho or in nearby towns. Local groceries have fresh eggs, produce and fresh made tortillas. Many local resturants have wide variety of excellent food and service. Local soccer teams play games weekly and San Pancho has a very nice polo field with regular games played. San Pancho is a small real Mexican village, quiet and not crowded with throngs of day tourists like you would see in large port cities like PV near massive resorts and hotels. Costa Azul is the largest hotel in San Pancho and has about 50 rooms and another local hotel had 10 rooms so most visitors live in local single family residences together with native Mexicans families. The area has many homes owned and occupied by Americans & Canadians. Excellent health care is available at local hospital and local pharmacies. Our home is managed locally by Bayo and his wife Cruz who maintain the grounds, the residence, pool, and provide cleaning services. These are longtime employees and will prepare the residence for your stay and will assist you will any problems with the property. Linens & towels will be cleaned every third day during your stay together will general housecleaning and grounds maintenance if you select the housekeeping option.
- Primary: 405-224-6946
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Seaside Tropical Paradise
Surf's up, beach view from Casa de Ava
Night view of Casa de Ava
Guest bedroom no. #1 with king size bed lower level.
Master Bedroom with private bath and deck
Guest Bedroom No 2 with two twin beds with bathroom & outdoor shower
Casita bedroom No #4 with king size bed with small kitchen and private patio.
Casita private deck area
Main pool and deck viewed the from Casita
Back yard of Casa de Ava from Casita
Infinity Pool and deck of Casa de Ava
San Pancho Sunset from living room
Shoreline view of San Pancho beaches
Kitchen and dining room
Upper level sitting area
Guest Bedroom no. #1 bathroom with outdoor shower
Master bathroom with outdoor shower
Casita and garage
Casita bathroom with outdoor shower
Sunset from living room
Public 9 hole golf course
Restaurant and shop downtown
Shopping in PV
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
4 Bedroom / 0.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.