Premier Specialized Cabin
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Garden City cabin description
Utilize 3300 square feet of the most efficient use of space built. The owner is a builder and prides himself on providing his own family with the most comfortable stay and vacation. This 5 bedroom, 3 bath cabin provides several indoor activities.
The roomy master suite is located in the loft equipped with it's own dish flat screen, DVD player and walkout deck with its own deck furniture for privacy. Accenting this suite is a large and spacious master bathroom that includes a large jacuzzi tub.
Included in the design is four additional spacious bedrooms that are supported by a bathroom per two bedrooms - two in the basement and two on the main level.
Large Dining Table for family gaming, exclusive chess table, ping pong, pool table and entertainment center that has a 55' Flat Screen TV with dish and DVD player.
All the amenities of your own home that include full cooking appliances, ice maker in the refrigerator, electric stove/oven, dishwasher, washer and dryer.
An outside walkout basement patio and upper deck provide for additional space for relaxation, views and dining.
- 3300 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 10-18
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 24
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hunting Big Game
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located near Utah's most beautiful canyon drive. This location is secluded yet close to all activities that many would imagine. The cabin is located at the end of a cul de sac which borders common ground and access to nature hikes. Watercraft rental, horseback riding, all watersports, golf, groceries, restaurants, marina, hiking, atv riding, mountain biking, skiing/snowboarding, hunting, fishing and most outdoor activities can be enjoyed within minutes of this locale. Whitewater rafting in beautiful Snake River Canyon outside of Jackson Wyoming is just a short 2 hour drive North on Highway 89 and is a family favorite. Park City Utah is just an hour and forty five minutes South and offers outlet shopping and other activities. Bear Lake is considered one of Utah's premier recreational areas and offers all outdoor activities which also include caving, ice caving and cliff diving in the Bloomington Lake just 40 minutes North. Enjoy a cycling tour around the lake - a total of 51 miles or take the walking/cycling trail on the main road below the cabin. Wildlife is abundant and seen on the deck of the cabin which includes wild turkey, deer, moose and elk. Also, be mindful that these animals and others can be dangerous and you must keep your distance in an inaccessible location. Other wildlife seen in the area are badger, prairie dog and coyote....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
cabin at bear lake
cabin at bear lake
We had a great time at this beautiful cabin. Description is very accurate as far as beds for 10, etc. Kitchen was well supplied with pans. Location was convenient for all of the activities that we had. Some of our group went to the Pickleville Playhouse. They loved it. We reserved the go-cart track for our group, and everyone loved that as well. Of course, boating and water activities were on the agenda. We enjoyed the ping pong and pool table too. Owner is extremely good to work with. We would recommend this property.
- Guest Chris (Utah)
- Date of stay 08/21/13
- Review Submitted 08/31/13
Garden City Chalet
Garden City Chalet
I always fear renting something sight unseen. The pictures on the website looked promising, but when I entered the chalet, it exceeded my expectations. It was well-appointed and maintained. It was spacious enough for our family reunion and convenient to Bear Lake (water sports) and Logan Canyon (horseback riding). We were surprised by the high quality of entertainment and food available at the Pickleville Playhouse, adjacent to the entrance of the property and only minutes away. The property comfortably sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms. Downstairs equipped with ping pong, pool, flat-screen TV (cable not working while we were there), and laundry facilities. Owner was very cordial and helpful. We would go back again if the occasion arises, and would recommend it to any others.
- Guest Arden (Orem, Utah)
- Date of stay 07/17/13
- Review Submitted 07/30/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 5 nights or more: $375 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Please, if there are dates blocked out that you are interested in, please contact owner for possible availability.
Home Owner's Association Rules Apply - See List on Property. The renter is responsible for any citations or fines. Absolutely no fires, fireworks, Cabin area speed limits must be observed - 25 mph for registered vehicles - 15 mph for OHVs in cabin areas.
Full Deposit Due at time of reservation minus 5% Processing Fee
50% Due 90 days prior to arrival date, no exceptions.
Remaining amount due 30 days prior to arrival.
Rental Fee is refundable if reservation is cancelled more than 7 days prior to arrival date.
If reservation is cancelled within 7 days of arrival - 50% of rental fee is refundable.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$300 Deposit - $200 is refundable if reservation is used. $100 is non-refundable cleaning fee.
If damage claim is required, $50 processing fee plus cost of materials and $25/hour labor for repairs.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Salt Lake City International at 120 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Garden City Public Beach/Rendevous Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Beaver Mountain - Logan Canyon at 17 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pickleville Playhouse at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: My sons and I built this cabin on our own in 2007 and personalized it to our outdoor tastes. My name is Blake. My wife, Rachelle and I have been married for 28 years and have four beautiful children. I am commercial general contractor and work for my wife's company.
Why the Owner Chose Garden City:
I'll be blundt, we have fond memories of our chalet and will continue to establish more. We are very protective of our cabin and have been thinking of renting for over two years now. I hope that those thinking of renting this space will appreciate that they will get a quality stay because we care so much about our home and wish to share to those who have the same values.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Family oriented and open for dancing, fun and games.
- Primary: (801) 644-2092
- Fax: +1 801-782-6428 Fax
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main Level Bedroom 2
Basement Bedroom 2
Basement Gaming Area
Home Entertainment Area of Basement
From rear of cabin looking down to Bear Lake. Cabin is .7 miles above highway.
Main Living Area with dining
Kitchen area in main living area
Main Entry - Front Deck has interior access as does basement below.
Main Level Full Bath
Master Bedroom with walkout deck and private view of the lake and mountains.
Basement Bedroom 1
Basement Full Bath
Main Drive with drive access below
Main Living Area
Living Area looking up to loft with chess table and master suite.
Loft area outside master suite
Main Level Bedroom 1
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 10, 2013