VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This newly constructed guest house has it's own private entrance, kitchenette, living room, 3/4 bath, one bedroom with queen bed. Sleeps 2. Guest house has access to the main residence pool and bbq. Washer and dryer available. Guest house looks into courtyard with water fountain. A private chapel is also located in the courtyard. Ideal for an individual or couple seeking a retreat and close to all the wonderful amenities of Tucson and the Sonaron desert.
winter and spring season Nov 1 - May 1 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
Property Damage Protection$59
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
- This property is close to the La Paloma golf club, also nearby Ventana Canyon golf club and many other great Tucson golf courses nearby within minutes drive.
- This property is ideal for bicyclists training or competing in the annual Tour De Tucson.
- The La Encantada shopping center is less than 1 mile drive or walk.
- Many of Tucson's finest restaurants are less than a mile and a half away drive or walk.
- The University of Arizona is nearby and within a few minutes drive.
- The Finger Rock trailhead is nearby and within a few minutes drive.
- Sabino Canyon is nearby and within a few minutes drive.
- Urgent Care and hospitals nearby and within a few minutes drive.
- Art galleries nearby and within a few minutes drive or walk.
- The Sonoran Desert Museum, Old Tucson film studios, Pima air museum, Karchner caverns, Mt. Lemon, Saguaro national parks west and east.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Jim, the owner of this unique property, is a designer and builder of fine luxury custom homes in Tucson and abroad.
This property has been used by Jim's clients during the design and construction of their new Tucson homes.
Why the Owner Chose Catalina Foothills Estates: This guest house is now available for rent to travelers that are visiting Tucson for the first time and for those who are returning to Tucson who are looking for a unique and private stay with access to many of Tucson's activities such as golf, hiking, biking ,etc.
The guest house location close to many of Tucson's finest restaurants, shopping and golf courses, is ideal and convenient.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage: Centrally located in the Catalina Foothills, with easy access to the University of Arizona, and many Tucson attractions. Beautiful mountain views. Courtyard with fountain. A unique architectural experience.