Luxurious Historic Garden District Mansion
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Garden District house description
Antebellum grandeur and technology merge to make your living in the Garden District of New Orleans the ultimate luxurious experience. The Levi Bland House has just been renovated and this is the first ever offering of this magnificent house. This architecturally important, historic landmark has just been completed. It has 3,500 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, private secure entrance and off street parking for 10 cars, 24 carat gold leaf antique picture molding, 14 foot ceiling, wide plank 160 year old hard wood floors, iron balconies off of the ballroom and kitchen. The house has state of the art kitchen and security, and six new large flat screen televisions and a grand 800 square foot ballroom. The bedrooms have one king size bed, two queens and one full size bed. The third floor is a large bedroom and bath that can be equipped with additional bedding for 5. The house is beautifully furnished with a mixture of contemporary pieces and antiques. Refrigerator and bar can be stocked for your convenience.
- 3500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Kohler cast iron tubs and fixtures. Designer tile. Framed glass.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 8
- This is a fabulous just restored historic mansion built in 1856. Complete with original hardwood floors, 24K gold picture moulding and original wall coverings. This is an exquisite piece of history that is a short walk from the Parades, Entertainment, food and shopping. Balcony access throughout for Old New Orleans charm....moreless
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Located in the Historic Garden District of New Orleans, this grand mansion features a fabulous neighborhood full of architecture, lavish gardens and history. Close by are restaurants, bars, boutique shopping, spas and relaxation. The Garden District boasts easy access to the Streetcar, a New Orleans transit MUST, and allows easy sightseeing and ease of travel throughout the city. The Streetcar also runs to the French Quarter, perfect for antiquing and brunch to evenings on the town! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 31 nights or more: $450 Nightly; 60 nights or more: $400 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Payment is required in full before stay begins by wire transfer, credit cards may be accepted. Deposit requirements will be set based on the credit worthiness of the lessor.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: New Orleans International Airport at 16 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: New Orleans Ferry Transit at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-10 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Tracey's on Magazine at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Audobon Golf Course at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Coquette at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Andrea St. Paul Bland is the Louisiana Preservationist of the Year for 2013.
Why the Owner Chose Garden District:
The Levi Bland House offers a unique opportunity to experience authentic Garden District living With all the technology and modern security to make your stay in New Orleans the ultimate luxurious experience.
Front of Mansion
Grand Winding Stair
Staircase from 1st landing
Kitchen View 2
Kitchen View 3
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, July 08, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.