Beautiful 6000+ Sq Ft Log Lodge !!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Snowshoe lodge description
The lodge sleeps up to 20 . Conviently close to all the best outdoor recreational activities the area offers , with all the amenities , yet in a far more private , relaxed setting .
Our lodge offers 6 sleeping rooms (2 very large suites) , each with a private bath , a huge great room with dinning facilities , pool table , foosball table and satellite TV , a full kitchen , laundry facilities and a full length back deck .
For the fly fisher it gets no better than this . The Elk River Catch & Release Area runs through the property providing some of the best fly fishing in the east .
For the skier this is a chance to rent an entire lodge , at a great price , and enjoy a little tranquility after a day on the slopes . We are just a short 13 mile drive from Snowshoe Mountain .
Corporate retreats welcomed ! Lodge rentals start at $800 per night . Give us a call and reserve a little quality time in paradise :) !
- 6000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 12-20
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
- All bathrooms in the lodge have jacuzzi tubs .
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Pool Table
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- We are located in the heart of West Virginia's best outdoor recreation area ! The Elk River catch & release area runs through the property offering some of the best fly fishing in the eastern U.S. . Snowshoe Mountain skiing ,mountain biking and golf are a short 13 mile drive . We offer an affordable , comfortable ,alternative lodging experience to those looking for a little more privacy then the mountain affords them . The lodge is a great place to unwind after a day of skiing on the mountain . There are numerous caverns in our limestone basin providing avid cavers with miles of passageways to explore . Our basin is home to black bear , whitetail deer , bald eagles , osprey , river otters and many other varieties of wildlife . It is truly a nature lovers paradise ! Cass Scenic Railroad , the Greenbank National Radio Astronomy Observatory and the Cranberry Glades natural area are 3 more very popular attractions a short drive from here . ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Full Lodge rentals start at $800 + tax per night .
- Taxes Not included
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Lewisburg , WV at 90 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 219 at 9 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ellie May's Ole Mill Restaurant at 100 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Snowshoe Mountain Resort at 13 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Raven Golf Club at 14 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ellie May's Ole Mill Restaurant at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2004
About: We are life long outdoor enthusiasts that live on an estate close to Catlettsburg , Ky and spend as much time as we can enjoying our property at Elk Springs .
We purchased this property because of the great fly fishing and absolute natural beauty ! We also liked to be able to enjoy the recreational benefits of Snowshoe Mountain Resort while being able to escape the crowds afterwards .....
- Primary: 304-339-2359
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Backside view of our lodge .
The Great Room ! Dining Area , sitting room , pool table , Satellite TV ....
The Safari Suite . The 2nd large upstairs suite w/private bath .
The Fishing Room . Another of the downstairs sleeping rooms w/bath .
The Oldies Room . The 4th downstairs sleeping room w/private bath .
View of one of the suite bathrooms .
Jacuzzi Bath tubs in the suites .
Huge back deck !
Bridge on our property spanning the main spring of the Elk River !
Elk River bordering our property !
Winter time frontal view of the lodge .
The Sea Suite . One of the two large suites upstairs w/private bath!
The Hunting Room . One of the 4 downstairs sleeping rooms w/private bath !
The Western Room . Another downstairs sleeping room w/bath .
Another view of the Great Room .
Shower and jacuzzi tub in each suite .
Jacuzzi Bath Tubs in every room !
Full kitchen facilities .
100 yard walk to Ellie May's Olde Mill Restaurant and Elk Springs Flyshop ...
Rear view of the lodge
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 08, 2013