Raw and Vegan Retreat Centre and Bed & Breakfast/Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Valladolid bed and breakfast description
We are a Raw and Vegan Retreat Centre and Bed & Breakfast/Rental, catering to the vegan community and everyone who likes to stay with us!
Experience personalized hospitality and intimate atmosphere in our historical, colonial place.
Our main house, an over 200 year old building, contains the entrance and lobby.
Each of our 6 rooms has their own, private bathroom with a 'dry', composting toilet! The rooms are located around our lovely pool and in the tropical garden. Bed and Breakfast as well as pre-ordered 4-course raw and vegan dinners are available as well as self-catering!
Let us know your wishes and we will do our best to help you in any way we can! Come for a Raw Food Cleanse or hold your own retreat in our place! Or stay long term in our place and use our modern kitchen with covered outdoor dining area!
Enjoy meals in community on our 4.20m long, locally handcrafted cedar table!
The pool deck invites for yoga or hammock time, with many locations throughout our place to reflect and to meditate. One of our favourite places is the pond with waterfall, fishes, plants, and meditation platform.
Axis Mundi is perfectly designed to hold your next retreat, exclusive to your guests!
We are open to Yoga, Buddhist, Raw Food retreats and more... talk to us!
Healing/Therapy room, Wifi, and many books on spirituality, healing, and nutrition, as well as on the local area, birds and caves!
Also offering our own Raw Food Retreats and Cleanses, Reiki, Regression Therapy and more....
A place of healing, a place to retreat, a place to enjoy for everyone! Gay friendly!
- On floor 2
- 2 story
- Bed And Breakfast
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 12, Beds for 2-12
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Living Room seats 12:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- At Casa Axis Mundi you live amongst friends, in a vegan and healthy environment. If you like to stay in our Bed and Breakfast, long term with catering or self catering, rent our place for your own retreat or family, or if you like to book your raw food retreat or cleansing with us, we are there to help you as best as we can! Enjoy living in a historical, colonial city, feel the vibe of this great place and it's people, learn about food and customs, enjoy ancient ruins and make new friends. We are here for you! Let us know how we can help! We are gay friendly and open to anyone :) ...moreless
- Music Library:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Valladolid is in the heart of Mayan country, full of history, a colonial city to explore with lots of charme and loving people! You are close by many attractions like numerous cenotes/caves/sinkholes, Mayan ruins, and jungle. Chichen Itza is close by, and Ek Balam only 20 minutes away! Valladolid is living the normal life of a Mayan/Yucatan city. Take the time to soak in the spirit of this great region! Sunday evenings at the main square are always an enjoyment with life music and dance! The city can easily be explored on foot or bike, and there are many collectivos (shared van taxis), going in all directions, as well as comfortable and secure buses and taxis. You are only an hour away from the world famous beaches of Tulum, or you might want to go shelling or watching flamingos up north at the Golf coast. Both places have nature reserves and offer a lot to explore! There is a permaculture farm to visit, learning about cocoa and local customs, language schools, and of course learning about raw and vegan food right at our place! The possibilty of taking a raw food class or a longer term cleanse, or renting our place for your own retreat! This place is vegan, without animal products! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Bookings are only confirmed once we have received the 50% deposit and the client has received a booking confirmation from us.
We regret that all bookings cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled time of arrival will result in forfeiture of the full confirmation fee.
Ask us about our special rates for long term rentals and retreat space rentals!
Bookings can be made by telephone or email (preferred method).
Payments can be made in cash, by money order, wire transfer, or by PayPal.
PayPal is the most convenient of methods and very safe.
Note: Soon we will be able to make bookings by credit card!
A 50% confirmation fee is required in order to secure any accommodation booking.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All prices include cleaning fees and room tax.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Cancun International Airport at 150 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Progreso at 200 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Cancun-Merida at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Tulum at 100 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: several in Valladolid centro at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Yerbabuena in front of the convent, more close by at 0.5 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Hello, my name is Beate Epp. My husband Paul and I purchased an old colonial house last year in March, and transformed it into our dream ever since! I am orginally from Germany and came 13 years ago to Canada where I met my husband. We lived and worked there on our certified organic farm before we moved in October to Valladolid! We just felt drawn to this beautiful city inmidst of so much colonial and Mayan history! The people are loving and warm, you can feel it everywhere you go. Valladolid and the whole area is a safe place to explore, it became home to us and we like to share our knowledge and experience with others. I am certified in different healing modalities and also teach Reiki. I work with shamanic energies and practices and have diplomas in flower essence therapy, regression therapy, and nutrition. My husband and I love to educate people about healthy living and a life style that helps and protects all other beings. This is our dream, to extend our love to other and share our space. I am also an artist and author of the novel 'The Magical Horses'.
Why the Owner Chose Valladolid:
We were in January 2012 for the first time in Tulum and got to love this part of Mexico, but we did not think about buying until we saw this place on the internet. We were taken right away by this old, historical house, and even so we had not been to Valladolid before, we came, looked, and bought! With it's expansive garden, it invited us to create our dream of a raw and vegan place, a place of sharing and loving energy for all, a place of healing and experiencing. And so we did and just opened a short while ago with new ideas still being added. We love Valladolid and it's people, the Mayan history and the loving kindness that has been extended towards us. It is our dream come true and we love to share this space with you!
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
What should I say... old, colonial charme, big property in the back for creating our three guest houses, the pool, an expansive, tropical garden, pool deck, pond with meditation area. We love it! This is our home! Casa Axis Mundi is only 6 blocks from the historical centre and only a few blocks away from the bus station, close to the Convent and other historical places and on the road that comes from Chichen Itza.
- Primary: +52 985-856-0511 If you can't reach us, please use my cell number.
- Secondary: +52 985-107-5715 My cell is always on! Or send me an e-mail!
Links to more information:
One of our Ceiba trees on our country property, 20 minutes out of Valladolid.
View from the entrance area to the lobby.
From spiritual books to nutritional ones, to novels, to my Magical Horses novel.
Our own cenote/cave on our country property. Healing waters deep in the earth.
... and any other coming into the region, can evolve peacefully...
Another view towards the lobby area.
The Earth house in the background and our lovely pool in front!
The Saffron and Blue house with their walkway in between.
Our entrance! 255D on Calle 41!
The orange room in the Saffron house, colour and vibrancy throughout.
Our lobby and living-room in the colonial house, 14 foot hight ceilings.
Our library has lots of different books to choose from.
All paintings are done by myself. I am an artist and writer, and holistic healer
Akachen, our property just outside of Valladolid. Ready to create new visions.
View from the front desk to the street.
In the garden, the Saffron and Blue House.
My husband Paul in the pool! We use a very low dose of chlorine plus floatron.
Enjoy a nap in the hammock on your terrace or balcony!
In our dining area with it's 4.20m long dining table! Enjoy!
Part of the healing room... relax...
The Turquoise room in the Blue house, a calming sea breeze for your soul.
In the garden.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 04, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
If you can't reach us, please use my cell number.
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.