A Bermudaful Experience in the Middle of Paradise.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Warwick studio description
Spacious studio apartment; cable TV; free Wi Fi and spacious lawn area for outdoor relaxation. Our property is only a 2 min. walk to the nearest market (The Heron Bay Market Place), public transportation and the nearest restaurant, The Island Cuisine. One of the most famous beaches in the world, the Horseshoe Beach, is only a 15 min. walk away or a 3 min. cab ride.
- 485 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Large full bathroom with tub
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Transportation from Airport by property Mini Bus is available at $40 for 1 or 2 people (includes 1 stop to the Grocery store). Third or more persons cost $20 each. Transportation for Airport Return is $40 for 1 or 2 people and $20 for any additional persons. Transportation for Island Tours, Dinner Engagements, Weddings, etc. is also available. Contact Property Manager for cost....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Not Necessary
- Rock Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Whale Watching
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Only a 2 minute walk from our rental property is the Riddell's Bay Golf Course, which opened in 1922 and is the oldest golf course in Bermuda. Also within a 3 minutes walk from the property is the Heron Bay Market Place, Island Cuisine Restaurant and our Public Transportation System that will carry you to the West and to the East sides of the Island. A must see attraction in the West is the Royal Naval Dockyard which offers great history of our Island as well as shopping, restaurants, Bermuda's Rum Cake factory and much more. To get to the Royal Naval Dockyard you must pass over the smallest draw bridge in the world, the Somerset Bridge. Some other attractions are Fort Scaur, the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse and one of the most famous beaches in the world, the Horseshoe Beach where you will find the most beautiful turquoise water and pink sand. The capital of Bermuda is the City of Hamilton which is centrally located on the Island. In the City you will find the Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, St. Theresa's Catholic Cathedral, Libraries, Bermuda's main Port, Shopping and the Business district. Our simplistic bus system and friendly drivers will help you navigate all over the Island with ease. So continuing to the East would be a breeze where many more attractions await you. A must see is the Historic Town of St. George, Bermuda's first capital, Fort St. Catherines, St. Peter's Church, the Crystal Caves, the Bermuda Aquarium & Zoo and Gibbons Gardens. Bermuda is so unique. Whether you explore by public transportation, moped or private taxi/mini bus you will be intrigued by its charm, beauty and allure. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We enjoyed our week-long vacation in Bermuda staying in Juanita's apartment. It is exactly as shown in the photographs and clean, comfortable and quiet. The kitchen is well equipped for basic cooking - we made all our breakfasts (which we sometimes ate outside on the covered patio), most of our lunches, and several dinners. There is a good grocery store nearby (3 minutes' walk) and also a restaurant (Island Cuisine) that, although not fancy, serves very good food with friendly service. The apartment is close to bus stops where we caught buses to all parts of the island. Juanita is lovely and will provide you with all the information you need to make your holiday a great one.
- Guest Helen L.
- Date of stay 11/24/13
- Review Submitted 12/01/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+.
Two energetic seniors
Two energetic seniors
The accommodation exceeded expectations. It was clean, fresh and reflected the owner, Juanita's, thoughtfulness, care and high standards. The surroundings were quiet and charming, but very convenient for grocery shopping and buses. The location is excellent for exploring the island and is in close proximity to beautiful beaches. Juanita was always friendly and helpful, although never intrusive. We would thoroughly recommend this guest unit for two to three people and hope to return next year.
- Guest Rocky (Dundas Ontario Canada)
- Date of stay 10/06/13
- Review Submitted 10/29/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, sightseeing.
Owner response: Michael & Jackie, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here in Bermuda and at Riddell's Bay Guest Accommodations. It was my pleasure hosting you for the week and looking forward to your return next year. Take care for now. Juanita
Quaint place, quiet, close to groceries ,bus stop, golf and local restaurant. Juanita is very friendly she will educate you on the island and help in many other ways just ask.Unit was very clean and quiet,comfortable bed, grounds well maintained. Bermuda is a great little island, everyone is very friendly. Try the Wok Express as well within walking distance good food and quick many locals eat here. Weather was excellent while we were there.Make a trip to Hamilton and Dockyard by bus and also the ferries. I will return some day soon.If you are on a tight budget try this place you will not be dissappointed.
- Guest Dwight (NB Canada)
- Date of stay 10/19/13
- Review Submitted 10/25/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Dwight & Lil, so glad you enjoyed Bermuda and your stay at Riddell's Bay Guest Accommodations. Will love to host you again real soon. Take care for now. Juanita
First of all, Bermuda is actually paradise! The views, the people, the food--spectacular! We loved Riddell's Guest Accommodations and our hostess, Juanita, was very sweet and extremely helpful. She went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. Her house is very close to the market and also a restaurant. The restaurant served excellent food, we had lunch and dinner there. We made our own breakfasts and also packed picnic lunches each day. It was a blast driving the mopeds! The Bermudian people are very accommodating for us 'unexperienced' drivers. Sometimes they even stopped to ask if we needed help (directions) or just to tell us to not worry about them, just pay attention to how we were driving. This property is very close to Horseshoe Bay beach, the most beautiful beach ever! And also very close to the Swizzle, a bar/restaurant. Their food was very good, too. We dined one evening at Henry VIII, they had a DJ and it was fun to get up and dance. So, I would strongly recommend this property -- the pictures posted are exactly as we found it, clean and spacious with everything you need for your stay. You will love Juanita, she's sweet and very helpful.
- Guest islandlover (Halifax, Nova Scotia)
- Date of stay 07/24/13
- Review Submitted 07/30/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, age 55+, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thanks Debbie. So glad you both had a wonderful and comfortable stay. Don't make your return too long. Hope to see you soon. Regards, Juanita
The property is beautiful and well kept. Our room had everything we needed. It slept 3 comfortably. . Juanita was more than helpful, made us feel at home. We where in walking distance from the grocery store and a couple restaurants. We did spend a lot of money in cabs...take the bus if you can. Property was a couple minute drive to Horseshoe bay. Which is absolutely breath taking. A must see! I would recommend this property to anybody looking for a beautiful place to stay and relax. Thanks for everything Juanita. Can't wait to come back.
- Guest Travelling Girl (Canada, Ontario)
- Date of stay 06/06/13
- Review Submitted 06/18/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thanks Angela. So glad you girls enjoyed your stay. Will look forward to having you back again. Take care. Juanita
A Heavenly Experience
A Heavenly Experience
I had the time of my life in Bermuda. The stay at this place made me feel like I was staying at a mansion. It is so gorgeous and the architecture is immaculate. I had the time of my life! The residents was so accommodating, kind, and sweet. Any questions I had they went far and beyond the call of duty to get me the answer. I come to see them as family... I would stay here every single month if I could. I will miss my time spent here but for sure I will be back sooner than later. I recommend this trip and apartment suite to anyone, no regrets!
- Guest Cyrene (Anderson, SC)
- Date of stay 05/10/12
- Review Submitted 02/09/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $45 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
This is a non-smoking facility.
Transportation to and from Airport by property Mini Bus is available at $40 for 1 or 2 people each way (includes 1 stop to the Grocery store from Airport). Additional guest cost $20 per person each way.
Transportation for Island Tours, Dinner Engagements, Weddings, etc. is also available. Contact Property Manager for cost or visit: www.bdaislandtoursandmore.com
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $50
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: L. F. Wade International Airport at 13 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Belmont at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Middle Rd. Warwick at 60 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Horseshoe Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Swizzle Inn at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Riddell's Bay Golf Course at 90 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Island Cuisine at 90 Metres
About the owner: My name is Juanita. I am the youngest of 5 and am delighted to carry on the torch of the Jones family.
Why the Owner Chose Warwick:
This property was built by my father some 25 years ago and we consider this to be the best spot in Bermuda with easy access to any attraction.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Our property is so strategically placed that many of your amenities are literally within a 2 - 3 min walk. Whether you are travelling on a tight budget or not, this alone will allow you to save money, for there will be no need for a Cab.
- Primary: +441 7048477
- Secondary: +441 2382539
- Fax: +1441 236-2255
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 04, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.