Large Palm Harbor, Heated Pool Home - New 2013
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
High quality, fully air conditioned property with high, cathedral ceilings, nearly 2300sq ft, with brand new kitchen (granite countertops), new bathroom units, large lanai covered pool patio with new pavers, superb heated pool and all new facilities in 2013; poolside loungers and patio table set; utility room with new washer and dryer, great room with new 55 inch TV and broadband services; separate dining room and relaxing den areas; second bathroom with new unit, large master bedroom with Queen bed, chest, night stands, walk in closet and en-suite bathroom; second bedroom has queen bed, nightstand and large closet, 1 twin bedroom with walk in closet and a bonus room (own air con) with bed settee and TV.
- 2284 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both have new fitted basin units.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Lake Tarpon (various state parks) is about 5 minutes drive away - for barbecues, great fishing, trails, viewing towers, boating and water activities. Fishermen are 'spoilt for choice' in this area. Travel a little further (20 mins) you can reach the Honeymoon Island State Park and beach and from there the short ferry ride to Caladesi island; both of these are nature reserves, completely unspoiled and offer park trails with superb beach and sea activities. Caladesi beaches are continually voted as being in the top 10 in the USA. Fred Howard Park (a lovely beach) is also nearby for pedal boats, kayaks, bird and wildlife watching, swimming and beach relaxation. Also close by are the Sponge Docks of Tarpon Springs with numerous Greek restaurants, bars, shops, bakeries and a Greek diving museum and 'Greek atmosphere'. You can visit the marinas of Dunedin and Ozona with good dining and just to the south (all under 30 minutes) is Clearwater Beach - world renowned, a great beach and wonderful resort area as well as the Clearwater Acquarium. Looking for golf? There are numerous super golf courses nearby and the Innisbrook championship course is about 4 miles away. Sports fans should note this area now has the Phillies Spring Training Ground within a 5 minute drive. Raymond James and Tropicana field are about a 30 minute drive. Fancy going to see horse racing - Tampa Bay Downs is under 15 minutes drive. In under 45 minutes you can reach Busch Gardens theme parks and in about 90 minutes Disneyworld in Orlando. The Tampa International Airport and St Petersburg airports are both within about 30 minutes driving time. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD 1 MONTH and all subject to HOA approval (longer is better). Between $2000 and $3100 a month plus tax; higher in peak months Seasonal rentals (min 2 months) sought in Jan, Feb, March and April. Special lower rate for 1 month+ before end December 2013. Reductions for small groups - 2 or 3 people Optional Pool heating is additional $400 monthly for winter months. Rate includes TV, phone, Broadband, cleaning and managing agent services. Phone us between 7.00am and 10.00pm GMT to negotiate special deals.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa at 17 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Honeymoon Island Ferry to Caladesi Island at 8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak in Tampa at 22 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 19 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Honeymoon Island at 8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Shoppes at Cloverplace at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Highland Lakes at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mystic Fish in Shoppes at Cloverplace at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: Recently retired after a career working in public sector IT. UK based (Hertfordshire) and now a frequent visitor to Florida.
Why Palm Harbor:
This property is well established and in a lovely safe and well kept area, convenient and close to everything; close to Tampa airport, abundant shopping malls, super beaches, lake Tarpon, Clearwater beach and numerous other attractions. The property feels like brand new and was completely refurbished and redecorated in 2012 by a local builder with new kitchen and bathroom units and appliances. We've completed this overhaul with new bedrooms, furniture, utilities (washer and dryer), linen and all new kitchen equipment. The property is fitted out with good broadband, telephone and TV services.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The private, large heated pool is the crowning glory of the property; fully heated for warm swims in the winter months. A great patio area with a covered lanai for trouble free outdoor entertaining. From 2013 virtually everything is brand new.
- Primary: +44 1707657740
- Secondary: +44 07739251497
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Heated pool 28ft x 14ft; 6ft x 3ft deep; large patio, loungers, table, chairs.
Breakfast table and breakfast 'nook' looks out onto pool and patio.
Dining room and table with ample seating
Den area with side tables and chaise longue.
Master bedroom with queen bed and nightstands.
Very roomy master bathroom with large shower and to the right a walk in closet
Twin bedded third bedroom.
Bonus room 20ft x 21ft with second TV and bed settee.
Full view of pool.
Brand new kitchen with granite countertops, and new stainless steel appliances.
View of the den area (front of house)
Great room with fireplace, two settees and large screen 55' TV.
Large master bathroom.
Queen bed and nightstand in second bedroom.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 11, 2013