Large Palm Harbor, Heated Pool Home - New 2013
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Palm Harbor house description
High quality, fully air conditioned property with high, cathedral ceilings, nearly 2300sq ft, with brand new kitchen (granite countertops), new bathroom units, large lanai covered pool patio with new pavers, superb heated pool and all new facilities in 2013; poolside loungers and patio table set; utility room with new washer and dryer, great room with new 55 inch TV and broadband services; separate dining room and relaxing den areas; second bathroom with new unit, large master bedroom with Queen bed, chest, night stands, walk in closet and en-suite bathroom; second bedroom has queen bed, nightstand and large closet, 1 twin bedroom with walk in closet and a bonus room (own air con) with bed settee and TV.
- 2284 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both have new fitted basin units.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Lake Tarpon (various state parks) is about 5 minutes drive away - for barbecues, great fishing, trails, viewing towers, boating and water activities. Fishermen are 'spoilt for choice' in this area. Travel a little further (20 mins) you can reach the Honeymoon Island State Park and beach and from there the short ferry ride to Caladesi island; both of these are nature reserves, completely unspoiled and offer park trails with superb beach and sea activities. Caladesi beaches are continually voted as being in the top 10 in the USA. Fred Howard Park (a lovely beach) is also nearby for pedal boats, kayaks, bird and wildlife watching, swimming and beach relaxation. Also close by are the Sponge Docks of Tarpon Springs with numerous Greek restaurants, bars, shops, bakeries and a Greek diving museum and 'Greek atmosphere'. You can visit the marinas of Dunedin and Ozona with good dining and just to the south (all under 30 minutes) is Clearwater Beach - world renowned, a great beach and wonderful resort area as well as the Clearwater Acquarium. Looking for golf? There are numerous super golf courses nearby and the Innisbrook championship course is about 4 miles away. Sports fans should note this area now has the Phillies Spring Training Ground within a 5 minute drive. Raymond James and Tropicana field are about a 30 minute drive. Fancy going to see horse racing - Tampa Bay Downs is under 15 minutes drive. In under 45 minutes you can reach Busch Gardens theme parks and in about 90 minutes Disneyworld in Orlando. The Tampa International Airport and St Petersburg airports are both within about 30 minutes driving time. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 6 - Apr 19, 2014
30 night min stay
Apr 20 - Jun 23, 2014
30 night min stay
Jun 24 - Sep 30, 2014
30 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 5, 2014
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A 20% deposit is required when the reservation is made. The balance is payable 42 days before the start of the rental. Payments are usually via PayPal (enabling use of a credit card) or a check or a bank transfer.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 12%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa at 17 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Honeymoon Island Ferry to Caladesi Island at 8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak in Tampa at 22 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 19 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Honeymoon Island at 8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Shoppes at Cloverplace at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Highland Lakes at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mystic Fish in Shoppes at Cloverplace at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: Recently retired after a career working in public sector IT. UK based (Hertfordshire) and now a frequent visitor to Florida.
Why Palm Harbor:
This property is well established and in a lovely safe and well kept area, convenient and close to everything; close to Tampa airport, abundant shopping malls, super beaches, lake Tarpon, Clearwater beach and numerous other attractions. The property feels like brand new and was completely refurbished and redecorated in 2012 by a local builder with new kitchen and bathroom units and appliances. We've completed this overhaul with new bedrooms, furniture, utilities (washer and dryer), linen and all new kitchen equipment. The property is fitted out with good broadband, telephone and TV services.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The private, large heated pool is the crowning glory of the property; fully heated for warm swims in the winter months. A great patio area with a covered lanai for trouble free outdoor entertaining. From 2013 virtually everything is brand new.
- Primary: +44 1707657740
- Secondary: +44 07739251497
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Heated pool 28ft x 14ft; 6ft x 3ft deep; large patio, loungers, table, chairs.
Breakfast table and breakfast 'nook' looks out onto pool and patio.
Dining room and table with ample seating
Den area with side tables and chaise longue.
Master bedroom with queen bed and nightstands.
Very roomy master bathroom with large shower and to the right a walk in closet
Twin bedded third bedroom.
Bonus room 20ft x 21ft with second TV and bed settee.
Full view of pool.
Brand new kitchen with granite countertops, and new stainless steel appliances.
View of the den area (front of house)
Great room with fireplace, two settees and large screen 55' TV.
Large master bathroom.
Queen bed and nightstand in second bedroom.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 11, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.