C Side Beach House - Peaceful, Private & Romantic Ocean Front Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
East Point house description
New, modern WATERFRONT HOME on 5 acres with 365 feet of beachfront, designed to take advantage of the magnificent scenery of the Northumberland Strait. 30 minutes to Charlottetown & the airport.
- 1850 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Wood Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- This beautiful home is located just 1 mile from the Islands oldest lighthouse built in 1845. Walk the beach around the point and stop to enjoy a glass of wine on the deck of Point Prim Chowder House & Oyster Bar. While watching the seals frolic in the Strait, experience the most amazing sunsets while dining a romantic supper. Check out their website! www.chowderhousepei.com (opening July 2013) Just 10 minutes away is Belfast Highland Greens Golf PEI's most scenic seaside course. Located overlooking the sea from the highest cliff its just waiting to be played. www.peisland.com/belfast Visit the famous Mini Mills where you can watch the workers create exotic fibers such as Alpaca, Llama, Mohair, Qiviut and Cashmere. This company is recognized worldwide for the advanced technology and design incorporated in their specialized machinery. Take the Northumberland Ferry just 15 minutes away and head to Nova Scotia for the day. A 30 Minute drive will take to you the Rossignol Winery where you can enjoy tours and sample wines of the Island. During your drive you will experience the ambience of the countryside and can stop at all the local art and antique shops. Deep sea fishing, snorkeling, trapping lobster, digging clams or shucking oysters all at your fingertips with Tranquility Cove Adventures. All this and more, but the perfect spot to be is sitting on the private deck overlooking the ocean, listening to soft music or enjoying your rock and roll while the cruise ships pass by, the eagles and the pelicans soar over and the sun is shining down. Read a book or have a siesta! Dine on fresh lobster, clams and oysters. Now consider yourself GONE COSTAL!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This home and it's amenities exceeded our expectations. The pictures included on the website accurately reflect the home and property. It was beautifully situated on Point Prim oceanfront. All information we needed for our stay was included in the red binder and included the owners' cell phone numbers as well as the local property manager. We ate in most nights and found the kitchen super well-equipped. Dinners out at the recommended Point Prim Chowder House were delicious and enjoyed sitting on their deck watching the sunsets. The interior of the house was immaculate and comfortable for dining, lounging, reading and sleeping. We loved having two bathrooms as well as laundry facilities. To wake up in the morning and see the ocean from our bed was amazing. The herons and seals visited daily. Additionally, local amenities such as Cooper's Red and White for gas, groceries and wine as well as roadside produce markets were very convenient. Our week at this property was a memorable experience and we hope to return.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 08/11/13
- Review Submitted 08/20/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
High Season June 15 - Sept 31 $2400.00 Weekly (based on 4 people) plus taxes Mid Season $1,800.00 weekly (based on 4 people) plus taxes $1,000.00 Damage Deposit to be paid when booking to hold reservation. Full payment is reqired upon arrival Check in 4:00 PM & Check out 10:00 AM Cancellation:30 days prior to Arrival deposit refunded if time is rebooked.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Charlottetown Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Northumberland Ferries - Wood Islands at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: At your back door at 50 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Belfast Highland Greens at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Chowder House & Oyster Bar at 1 Miles
About: Hello from Mike & Corinne King. Originally from the Island we now live in Alberta. We designed and built this home as our C Side Retreat. Its a home we use to get away, relax and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us. Just stepping inside this home gives us a sense of peace and relaxation. Together we love the walks on the beach and still enjoy all the fun things the Island and the people have to offer with every visit.
Why East Point:
You will know as soon as you step inside the door!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Fully furnished new home with fabulous views! Sit on the deck overlooking the ocean and watch the cruise ships sail by or the seals playing in the water. The feeling you get here will be of a calm, stress free, oasis surrounding you. When you venture out to discover the Island feel like you have gone back in time!
- Primary: 1-780-222-0411
- Secondary: +1 780-987-2413
Links to more information:
Back of Home
Patio with BBQ
Kitchen with eating bar & refrigerator with water & ice dispenser
Living room view
Master bed room with ocean view
Master bath shower
Guests enjoying a walk along the property
Front of home
Tides out on the beach, lots of shells and interesting things to search for.
Back of home facing the ocean
Sun room surrounded in windows with ocean view
Master bath Jacuzzi tub and ocean view
View from the deck watching the cruise ships
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, October 26, 2013