Top Floor, Beautiful Views Directly on the Ocean!! Gorgeous!!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Satellite Beach condo description
That's right, if we have availability we guarantee the lowest price in the area for direct oceanfront!
Our condo is so close to the ocean, when you sit on the couch all you see is water! And don't forget dolphins! And the occasional cruise ship!
Relax every night as you fall asleep to the sounds of the waves rolling onto the beach.
This unit is located on the top floor of our small four story, 48 unit building. This insures the best views possible and it's never overcrowded. Our huge private beach is far enough from other buildings that you never have to worry about getting a great spot on the beautiful white sand.
You will see the most sensational sunrises every morning from your own private balcony.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit sleeps 6. A king size bed in the master, queen in the second and a pull out sofabed in the living room. New wall mounted LCD/TV's with built in DVD players in each bedroom along with the living room. New private wired HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS independent of complex just for this unit! Has all WIFI capabilities for all your electronic devices.
Everything is provided. Just bring your swimsuits and personal items. Shopping center with grocery store, restaurants and theater is just across the street. Once you arrive there's no need for a car. Everything is right here.
Have a stress free vacation sunbathing by the oceanfront heated pool or stroll the beach looking for all the seashells. No worries, Be Happy!
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Unit is located on top floor
- On floor 4
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Coin Laundromats are located on each floor of complex.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- As we are located directly in the middle of the 'Space Coast', there is so much to do you'll wish your vacation was just a few days longer. We are approximately 1 hour from Orlando and all the adventures of Walt Disney World including Epcot Center and Animal Kingdom. While in Orlando you can visit all the underwater animals at Sea World or swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove. If you want to go shopping, the Mall of Millenia is a must see which boasts a Tiffany's, Louis Viutton, and Gucci just to name a few. Orlando's Outdoor Outlets offer a more international selection of clothing and goodies. A 30 minute drive North of us will take you to NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tours are available daily which include the Astronauts Hall of Fame and an upclose tour of the Vehicle Assembly Building where the rockets were assembled for launch. This is a truly unique experience as the Assembly Building was just opened to the public for the first time since 1978. While your at the Kennedy Space Center you can even schedule lunch with an Astronaut for a day to remember. Just 20 minutes North of us you'll find the city of Cape Canaveral. This is home to many cruise ships such as, Royal Caribbean, Carnival Cruise Lines & Disney Cruise Line. They set sail for destinations all over the Caribbean from the docks at Port Canaveral. Here is where you can also sail off into the sunset on a gaming excursion aboard the Victory Casino. A short 10 minute drive from us is a town known as the Surfing Capital of the East Coast, Cocoa Beach. Home of the TV show I Dream of Jeanie, Ron Jons Surf Shop and the infamous Cocoa Beach Pier. While in Cocoa Beach visitors must stop in and see the Manatee Sanctuary Park. It's totally free and you can get a good close up view of the manatees in their natural habitat. A remarkable experience for all ages. Cocoa Beach offers some of the best dining in the area especially on the pier. At the Cocoa Beach Pier you can watch the surfers right outside the windows while your virtually sitting on top of the waves enjoying your dinner. You can pull up a chair and have a drink at the casual beachside bar and watch a good volleyball game on the sand courts in front of the beach. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My wife and I have stayed at this condo several times and will definately go back. The condo is very confortable and the views are amazing. We have seen dolphins from the balcony everytime we have been there. The condo is clean and has everything you need. The pool area is great, its like being on the beach without the sand and if you want the beach its right there. Can't really tell you about the staff because I've never had a problem to talk to them about. I can say they keep the condos and the grounds clean. Great vacation.
- Guest pbphill (ohio)
- Date of stay 04/07/13
- Review Submitted 05/07/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
$550-$800/wk Please email with specific dates 3 night minimum Long term welcomed for reduced rates Email with specific dates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Port Canaveral at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Right on Beach at Satellite Beach
Year Purchased: 2008
About: Growing up in Ohio I always loved to go down to my aunt and uncles house in Florida. Seeing the Palm Trees and the ocean was a great experience as a child. I always dreamed of owning an oceanfront property to escape from the every day world. In 2008 I was lucky enough to find this property by being in the right place at the right time. As soon as I walked thru the door it was like a dream come true.
Why Satellite Beach:
This property is the perfect 'getaway' for me. It's close enough to the mainstream tour attractions, but it's nice and quiet to hide from all that too. With its own private beach I don't have to worry about it being overcrowded with tourist.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I think what makes any oceanfront property is the views. Thats why this stands out from the others. It is virtually built closer to the sand then all the others we've been to.
View from Balcony
Living Room with Sliding Glass Doors
Additional Kitchen View
Very Nice Updated Appliances, Including Double Door Fridge.
Yep, Thats a double Rainbow!
View from Master Bedroom
Nice big open kitchen area.
Additional Kitchen View
King size Bed in Master with a GREAT View of nothing but OCEAN!
Queen size bed in front bedroom.
Balcony looking from living room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 27, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.