Simply Amazing Direct Oceanfront! Beautiful Views!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Satellite Beach condo description
That's right, if we have availability we guarantee the lowest price in the area for direct oceanfront!
Our condo is so close to the ocean, when you sit on the couch all you see is water! And don't forget dolphins! And the occasional cruise ship!
Relax every night as you fall asleep to the sounds of the waves rolling onto the beach.
This unit is located on the third floor of our small four story, 48 unit building. This insures the best views possible and it's never overcrowded. Our huge private beach is far enough from other buildings that you never have to worry about getting a great spot on the beautiful white sand.
You will see the most sensational sunrises every morning from your own private balcony.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit sleeps 6. There's two double beds in the master bedroom & 2 twin beds in the second bedroom. New wall mounted LCD/TV's with built in DVD players in each bedroom along with the living room.
Everything is provided. Just bring your swimsuits and personal items. Shopping center with grocery store, restaurants and theater is just across the street. Once you arrive there's no need for a car. Everything is right here.
Have a stress free vacation sunbathing by the oceanfront heated pool or stroll the beach looking for all the seashells. No worries, Be Happy!
- On floor 3
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Coin-Op Laundrymat located on each floor of complex.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- As we are located directly in the middle of the 'Space Coast', there is so much to do you'll wish your vacation was just a few days longer. We are approximately 1 hour from Orlando and all the adventures of Walt Disney World including Epcot Center and Animal Kingdom. While in Orlando you can visit all the underwater animals at Sea World or swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove. If you want to go shopping, the Mall of Millenia is a must see which boasts a Tiffany's, Louis Viutton, and Gucci just to name a few. Orlando's Outdoor Outlets offer a more international selection of clothing and goodies. A 30 minute drive North of us will take you to NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tours are available daily which include the Astronauts Hall of Fame and an up-close tour of the Vehicle Assembly Building where the rockets were assembled for launch. This is a truly unique experience as the Assembly Building was just opened to the public for the first time since 1978. While your at the Kennedy Space Center you can even schedule lunch with an Astronaut for a day to remember. Just 20 minutes North of us you'll find the city of Cape Canaveral. This is home to many cruise ships such as, Royal Caribbean, Carnival Cruise Lines & Disney Cruise Line. They set sail for destinations all over the Caribbean from the docks at Port Canaveral. Here is where you can also sail off into the sunset on a gaming excursion aboard the Victory Casino. A short 10 minute drive from us is a town known as the Surfing Capital of the East Coast, Cocoa Beach. Home of the TV show I Dream of Jeanie, Ron Jons Surf Shop and the infamous Cocoa Beach Pier. While in Cocoa Beach visitors must stop in and see the Manatee Sanctuary Park. It's totally free and you can get a good close up view of the manatees in their natural habitat. A remarkable experience for all ages. Cocoa Beach offers some of the best dining in the area especially on the pier. At the Cocoa Beach Pier you can watch the surfers right outside the windows while your virtually sitting on top of the waves enjoying your dinner. You can pull up a chair and have a drink at the casual beachside bar and watch a good volleyball game on the sand courts in front of the beach. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
More Than Expected
More Than Expected
I wanted to touch base and let you know how much we enjoyed staying at your condo this past week. My family and I had not expected such a great condo or beach, however, both were incredible and we had a fun relaxing vacation. The staff (Kathy) was great, we got to know her well and enjoyed our talks and visits with her. Karen handled all the paperwork before we arrived and was great to work with. Our experience was truly a great one. I would highly recommend Paradise Beach Club to anyone wanting a nice location, great condo and wonderful beach.
- Guest Pupella Family (Texas)
- Date of stay 06/14/13
- Review Submitted 06/27/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
Exactly as Advertised
Exactly as Advertised
Thanks to Both the Owner of this unit as well as Chris, Kathy and Karen. We had a FANTASTIC time at Satellite Beach. The Condo was exactly as advertised....we found it to be clean, well appointed....and the View is the Best. We have stayed at several Condos in Florida....and have never stayed in one built so close to the beach. The location was perfect for us....6 miles to Melbourne...10 miles to Cocoa....1 hour to Disney......and we wore out that Dunkin Donuts across the street. The Beach was like a private beach just for the guest....this area is not overly developed like you find almost everywhere. Many Thanks
- Guest Vacationing Hoosiers (Indiana)
- Date of stay 06/08/13
- Review Submitted 06/24/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
We stayed here this spring and it was great. The condo was big and clean. We don't have kids at home anymore but there is plenty of room here if you did. The condo has everything you need and with the grocery and a dunkin donuts accross the street what else could you ask for. The beach was great and dont worry about crowds, its like your own private beach. I would reccomend this condo to anyone who needs a relaxing vacation.
- Guest pbphill (ohio)
- Date of stay 04/06/13
- Review Submitted 05/07/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
We stayed her for Spring Break with our daughter and her friend and had a wonderful time! The condo was very clean and fully furnished with everything we needed and more, we LOVED being able to sit on the balcony in the mornings and evenings. The balcony stretches from the living room to the master bedroom and is accessible from both rooms which was also nice. There are restaurants and shops within walking distance which made it nice to not have to drive everywhere! The private beach was the biggest plus of all not having to worry about all the "Spring Breakers". We would definitley stay here again!!
- Guest Treva1975 (Vandalia, Ohio)
- Date of stay 04/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/16/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
$550-$800/wk Please email with specific dates 3 night minimum Long term welcomed for reduced rates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Port Canaveral at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 10 Miles
About: Growing up in Ohio I always loved to go down to my aunt and uncles house in Florida. Seeing the Palm Trees and the ocean was a great experience as a child. I always dreamed of owning an oceanfront property to escape from the every day world. In 2008 I was lucky enough to find this property by being in the right place at the right time. As soon as I walked thru the door it was like a dream come true.
Why Satellite Beach:
This property is the perfect 'getaway' for me. It's close enough to the mainstream tour attractions, but it's nice and quiet to hide from all that too. With its own private beach I don't have to worry about it being overcrowded with tourist.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I think what makes any oceanfront property is the way the building is situated to provide the best views. That's why this stands out from the others. It is virtually built closer to the sand then all the others we've been to.
View of Ocean from Living Room
Leather Furniture in Living Room
Updated Bath with Tub/Shower Combo
Very nice updated Kitchen
Master Bedroom with Two double beds
Ocean View from Sliding glass doors in Master Bedroom
Yep, Thats a double Rainbow!
Living Room with Glass Sliding Doors
Updated Bath with Walk-In Shower
Second Bedroom with 2 twin beds
Second Bedroom with Bath Access and wall mounted TV
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 27, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.