Byui, Rexburg, Jackson Hole, West Yellowstone Are Near the Cozy Corner
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Rexburg house description
With an open kitchen, dining and living room and a fireplace and large screen television, this cottage is a sweet reprieve from the stale hotel rooms in Rexburg.
The Master bedroom is beautiful with a large walk in closet and private bathroom. The two guest rooms are well decorated and simply created for a peaceful atmosphere. They share a large bathroom. There is a washer and a dryer for your convenience, all the dishes and cooking items you will need. The covered porch is a delight, and perfect for an outside experience. The Rexburg Temple is only 10 minutes away, and just waiting for your wedding groups to come
- 2500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, Teton Mountain Range, and White water rafting are all with an hour and a half from our cottage! Day trips are fun and feel like you are back in the wild west! Sugar City is a small community with no stop lights! The people are friendly, and most of us know each other! It is a rare treat to have a vacation rental by owner here, as it is like taking a step back in time, and feeling like you might just be with Opey in Mayberry for real!...moreless
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Mountain Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Roller Blading
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Yellowstone National Park is a hour and 45 minutes away and a great day trip. There is a live theater there called 'The Playmill Theater' and it is always worth going to. We are also very close to the Teton Mountain Range and mountain hikes, rock climbing and hiking are great there. Going to Table Rock is a serious mountain hike and scouts actually get a badge for achieving it. We are located in a city which was devastated by the Teton Flood in 1976, and there is a museum in Rexburg, at the historic Mormon Tabernacle built in 1911, which has videos of the flood, and also of the building of the Tabernacle. Jackson Hole is only an hour and a half away and a fun day trip. There are several name brand stores there, and some fun sight seeing trips and white water rafting. During the winter there are thousands of Elk at the national Elk refuge that come in from the wild and are fed. Tourists are welcome to take a hayride through their feeding area. Well, worth seeing. Being in a community like Sugar City, takes you back in time. There is a grocery store, a furniture/hardware store, and a convenience store! No stop lights! The people are kind and friendly. Kind of like Mayberry! If you take a walk around the neighborhood, and feel like talking to someone, or just sitting on the porch and watching their interactions i is a memory maker indeed. Yes! This is called Sugar City, and it is because of the sweetness that fills it....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Our neighbors are very important to us. Our quiet hours are from 10 P.M. to 10 A.M. Please remain on our property or porch, unless you go for a stroll around the neighborhood, which is certainly okay.
A Non-refundable reservation fee of $500.00
Half of remaining fee due 120 days prior to your stay
Remaining half due 60 days prior to your stay
If you are coming before 120 nights, we will require a payment in full.
Monthly Pay will go with 60 days prior 1st and Last months, then monthly rates paid by the 1st of each month.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Taxes are 9%
There is a cleaning fee of $100.00
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Idaho Falls, Idaho at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Kelly Canyon at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Two in Rexburg or just out of town at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sugar City, Rexburg at Rexburg
Year Purchased: 2012
About: I purchased this home because of the sweetness of the area. I found the neighborhood and neighbors to be truly neighborly! I remodeled this home and made it comfortable, and usable. If you are interested in staying at this beautiful home, I will be happy to make it vacant for you!
This home is located on a corner in Sugar City, just minutes away from Rexburg, Idaho. It is perfect for families coming to visit their BYU-I students, or for those of you who love to go from Temple to Temple. It is perfect for you to be together and visit, eat, and watch TV without having to worry about roommates, or being out too late! if you are coming to drop off a student, or to pick one up, this is perfect for you.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We are located within 2 hours of Jackson Hole, an hour from Island Park, and only 30 minutes from the Idaho Falls LDS Temple. We are surrounded by ski resorts for a fun day trip. West Yellowstone is also only 2 hours away and also a great day trip any time of the year. This cottage is quaint, beautifully decorated, and a perfect place for you to enjoy friends and family.
- Primary: 208-390-9383
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This sure beats a hotel suite! (Sweet in Sugar Cuty, Idaho)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.