Stunning Mountain View,Privacy, 3BR 4BA, 5 Star, Home Away from Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Legacy Villas townhome description
This Beautiful 3 BR 4 BA unit is Stunning. From the moment you enter the front door you will see the care that went into every detail. From the Furnishings, Decor, Electronics, everything is upgraded. The kitchen is very well equipped. If you find that anything is missing from the kitchen just call us and we will arrange to have it delivered. There's an abundance of counter space and cabinets. There is a large BBQ grill complete with two full tanks so you will never run out of gas. The beds and linens are extremely comfortable. There are Big Screens (HDTV) throughout the home with a Blu-ray DVD player. This is truly your 'Home Away From Home.'
There are 12 Salt Water Pools and 11 Salt Water Spas throughout Legacy Villas. The Club House is just a short walk and it boasts Adult, Kid's, and Lap Pools with Bright Blue Cabanas around the adult pool. There is a wonderful Hammock Garden with large Hawaiian Hammocks. There are 18 huge Fountains throughout the Property. The landscaping is Fantastic. There is a large BBQ section behind the clubhouse that can be reserved for large parties. There is a restaurant called the Legacy Grill open for Breakfast and Lunch. It has a Full Bar and is next to the pools behind the club house.
We are just a half block away from the world famous La Quinta Resort which is a Hilton Waldorf Astoria Property. The resort has 3 restaurants, a shopping mall, a Starbucks, a Tennis Club, a World Class Spa and a very large party pool with full bar service.
There is a 2-Car Attached Garage and so parking is never a problem.
When you are here you can sit back, relax, and enjoy. We have thought of everything.
- 2150 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Very large and roomy. Granite and Tile.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Equestrian Events
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Legacy Villas is located just half a block away from the world famous, La Quinta Resort and Spa, a Hilton Waldorf Astoria property. There you will find 3 restaurants, a small shopping mall, a Starbucks, a tennis club, a world class spa, and a very large party pool. Old town La Quinta is only a mile away with plenty of restaurants and shopping. There are several casinos within a 10 - 15 miles with many live shows by some of the biggest entertainers. There are over 120 golf courses in the valley. The La Quinta Resort and PGA West offers five challenging golf courses all designed by great legends of the game. The Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course and the Greg Norman Course were named in the Golf Digest top 25 Best Golf Resorts in America. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Nicest house in the community
Nicest house in the community
My family and I stayed here over Mothers Day weekend and we had a great time. This house had everything we could think of and was situated perfect on the property. The private patio at the foot of the mountains was breathtaking. The pools were very close but not too close. We are definitely coming back.
- Guest Sunny Dayz (Tarzana,ca)
- Date of stay 05/10/13
- Review Submitted 06/28/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Visa, MC, or Check
Additional Fees and Taxes:
250 - 400 per night
2200 - 3000 per week
10% city TOT tax
150 Cleaning Fee
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs International at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Indio CA at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 111 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: San Diego at 115 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Stuft Pizza Bar and Grill at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear at 70 Miles
- Nearest Golf: PGA West at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Stuft Pizza Bar and Grill at 1 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013