3BR/2bath 16 Ft Vaulted Ceiling- Affordable Family Vacation
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-6 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Private Homes house description
Our 2,300 square foot home is octagon shaped with an open floor plan. The living room is 900 sq. feet with a 16 foot vaulted ceiling- cedar harbor ties accent the lined peaks. This home is insulated incredibly well! You won't believe how cool it stays indoors. If you get tired of the heat, you have a cool and comfortable home to rest in, take a nap or read a book. You will have premier privacy. No more having to deal with 'noisy neighbors' like in a hotel or condominium complex.
On the back of the house is a 600 sq. ft. Florida room to sit and entertain family in or sip coffee early morning and enjoy the sunrise.
3 bedroom/2 bath with washer and dryer. Kitchen is full equipped with everything you need, plus things you won't realize you need, until you find them already provided for your convenience.
There is a fire pit in the back yard and an outdoor shower to rinse off sand from your days at the beach.
Our home is located close to beach public accesses or (what we have always done) set up your beach supplies behind Schooners and stay all day-- family friendly, excellent food, drinks, and bathrooms! Activities there day and night include: live bands, volleyball, and festivals (check the Panama City guide for local activities dates and times).
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- DVD Player:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Duty Free Shops
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- We are located on the East end of the beach 1.5 miles before you get to Saint Andrew State Park, on the Lagoon Side directly off of Thomas Drive. Cardenas seafood is one block away; you can purchase fresh seafood daily. Publix and Winn-Dixie are within walking distance to get the little extras you need to supplement your favorite dishes from home. Don't feel like cooking, you are one block away from a family owned Waffle Shop, food is excellent and prices are cheap! Restaurants within walking distance are Andy's Flour Power Cafe and Bakery, J. Michael's Seafood and Dockside Bar, Peer 77, Jasmine Thai, Time Out Sports Bar, Joey's on the Beach, and Billy's Oyster Bar. Within a half a mile walk, bike or car ride you can enjoy two of Panama City Beach’s best restaurants, Captain Anderson's and Boat Yard, both located directly on the Water. While there you can stroll the boardwalk and see what the local fisherman have caught for the day, reserve tickets to take a dinner cruise on the Lady Anderson, or take the kiddos on a pirate themed adventure on the Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise. Ready to get in the water! Less than a half mile away you can rent jet skis, pontoons, or take guided dolphin tours from Adventures at Sea boat rentals. These are just to name a few of the restaurants and activities that you can experience with your family, best friends on a couple’s getaway or have it all to yourself....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This is a wonderful house, great location and very clean.
- Guest Kristie S.
- Date of stay 06/01/13
- Review Submitted 06/10/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers.
My husband and I really enjoyed our romantic get-away in this charming house. We wanted something off the main strip, away from the noise and bumper to bumper traffic, and this place was perfect. the home is in a nice secluded neighborhood, but very close to several restaurants and attractions. The landlord even provided bikes, which we rode everywhere. It was so nice to have a large house for less than a hotel or condo. I highly recommend this place; we'll be back with the whole family next time.
- Guest Nancy & Frank (Lynn Haven)
- Date of stay 02/08/13
- Review Submitted 02/22/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 22 - Apr 4, 2014
6 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Apr 5 - May 16, 2014
4 night min stay
May 17 - Aug 8, 2014
5 night min stay
Aug 9 - Feb 21, 2015
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change.
Major holiday stays are subject to higher pricing.
We DO NOT rent to anyone under the age of 25 without a parent or guardian present for the duration of the stay.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Cleaning Fee: $100
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport at 21.63 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Panama City Beaches at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Schooner's at 1.7 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Signal Hills Golf or Bay Point Marriott at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Our family loves this home! I lived in it with my 2 boys for 3 years, before my high school sweetheart came back into my life (20 years later...amazing God's plan sometimes) and we married. We have moved back home to be around family. I am a school teacher and my husband is a boat mechanic. We have four boys, ranging in age from 8 to 17. WE ARE BUSY! LOL...but we would not have it any other way. We want other hard working families to be able to enjoy a vacation with their families and/or multi-family friends at an affordable cost in a gorgeous home located in an excellent location.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
The floor plan is open and 'breathable.' The rough cut cedar beams that line the living room ceiling and base floor boards are beautiful. Everything about this house is calming. The smell of the salt air in the morning when you walk outside, is intoxicating. From our family to yours- we hope you feel at home, love it as much as we do, and enjoy your stay. God Bless you and yours!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
When you walk in the front door immediately to your left there are two huge oversized, cherry wood doors. When my son opened those doors for the first time and we walked in to a 900 sq. ft. living room with a 16 ft. vaulted ceiling, lined with rough cut cedar beams, we instantly fell in love. I have been told you can’t fall in love with a house, well.. we did this one. My son looked at me and said, 'Mom, this is the one.' There is something truly special about this house. There is a serenity to it, and openness, which cannot be explained in words. You will understand, once you walk through those double doors.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Hall bathroom fresh paint and fixtures
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 15, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.