Oceanfront, Heated Swimming Pool, Dock, Yours to Enjoy!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lower Matecumbe Key house description
Watch the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean while sitting on the patio, or head out to the dock. Early risers will enjoy the occasional dolphin passing by, as well as the sea life that hangs out under our dock. Cowfish, rays, nurse sharks, young bonnet sharks, hound fish, horseshoe crabs, to name a few. Depending on the tides, you will often see them later in the day, lounging in and feeding among the sea grasses.
Back on land play a game of horse shoes on the sandy beach, (which is protected by a break wall), or go for a swim in the 15x40 heated pool.
There are great restaurants nearby, marinas, dive shops, reef and charter fishing, all within a few minutes by car.
You have to check out Robbie's to feed the tarpon or head off to Key West for the day, it's only 75 miles southwest. After a full day of shopping or just hanging out, catch the sunset at the end of the dock.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Both of the master bedrooms upstairs have sliding doors that open to a patio overlooking the grounds and ocean. The downstairs master bedroom has sliding doors that open to the patio on the main floor. The back bedroom is tucked away from it all, with it's own set of stairs leading down to the pool and sandy beach....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Theater of the Sea Marine Park, John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, Robbies-- a great restaurant, but also stop to feed the tarpon. Restaurants: Robbies, Uncles, Spanish Gardens, Green Turtle Inn, Lazy Days, Islamorada Fish Company, Pierre's, Morada Bay, Loreli, Islamorada Bakery, Mike Mangroves, Wahoo's, Island Grille, Tower of Pizza, to name a few favorites. Shopping: Robbies, World Wide Sportsman, T-shirt factory, Latitudes, Blue, The Rain Barrel. Charter fishing: Caloosa Cove, World Wide Sportsman, Bud and Mary's, (also scuba diiving) Bike rental is available nearby. Paddle Board Rentals: Key Largo Bike and Adventure Tours ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $2500
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
Why Lower Matecumbe Key:
Our family started vacationing in Islamorada in 1996, and we fell in love with the community and its casual lifestyle. But the real attraction is the ocean, its blue-green waters and abundant marine life. Islamorada's location provides unique access to the back bay and Everglades. We rented homes in different areas and those that offered a breeze from the Trade Winds were always our first choice. When we found this house, right on the ocean, (breeze included), it was a disaster, but we knew it could be turned into something beautiful. We decided the re-model should be contemporary, quite unusual for the area, and you'll find that the design is open, uncluttered, and ocean views from every room. The property is very quiet and serene, perfect for outdoor living.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013