Spacious Apartment Superbly Located
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Camden apartment description
Superbly located walking distance to London's most famous green open spaces of Primrose Hill, Regents Park and Hampstead Heath yet only a 7 minute (4 stop) tube journey to Bond Street station direct on the Jubilee Line taking you right into the heart of Central London shopping in Oxford Street opposite Selfridges department store.
Situated in a peaceful residential street in the South Hampstead conservation area and only five minutes walk to Finchley Road tube station. The apartment is close to transport links providing excellent access to the whole of London.
Hampstead and Swiss Cottage are a very elegant and exclusive area of London. In the immediate vicinity, the highly acclaimed Hampstead Theatre is just round the corner and the newly opened Odeon Imax cinema and O2 centre Vue cinemas are 7 minutes walk away. The newly built Swiss Cottage Sports Centre is also just round the corner with squash, badminton, gym, spa, huge climbing wall and pool
The apartment is contemporary in style within a Victorian building, with solid wood flooring, recessed lighting, and large open-plan kitchen and living room. The feeling of space and well being comes the huge amount of natural light that floods in through the five large, south facing windows at the front. The apartment is well furnished with contemporary and some period furniture.
Key features include:
• Large, comfortable lounge area and spacious accomodation means you can enjoy being at home
• The fitted kitchen with stainless steel splash backs and 5 ring gas hob makes cooking a real pleasure. A full range of cooking pans, stainless steel cutlery and large serving bowls and platters mean you can dine at home in style.
• Substantial integrated storage in the hallway and bedrooms mean you will be able to put away all your bags and suitcases.
• The en-suite shower room has a glass shower enclosure and contemporary sanitary fittings.
• Dimmable halogen up lighters in the lounge allow you to create the lighting to suit your mood.
• Flat screen TV with over 50 free-to-view digital channels available.
• Large selection of books and a small selection of DVDs available.
• High-speed internet access via socket and WiFi and local telephone calls within London are included.
How to get here:
• Heathrow airport - 40 minutes by tube to Finchley Road
• Gatwick airport - 50 minutes by Thameslink train to West Hampstead
• Luton airport - 40 minutes by Greenline 757 coach to Finchley Road
• Stansted airport - 1h 15 minutes by National Express A6 coach to Finchley Road
• Eurostar - 15 minutes by tube to Finchley Road
- On floor 3
- 1370 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
It was my first time in this lovely part of London. Brought with me my wife and two young daughters.We enjoyed very much the apartment which is very very good. Every detail is at the right place, owner is very kind and precise. Housekeeping is very good. You really feel at home. Spaces in the apartment are what you expect, the living room and the kitchen have the sun light all day long. And if you are lucky, you can have few strawberries from the flowerpots. I recommend this place.
- Guest Paolo (Torino)
- Date of stay 08/10/13
- Review Submitted 12/01/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
I brought my in-laws and wife and son over from Italy and have to say that we were all genuinely thrilled with the apartment, its location and the helpful manner of its owners. It's only a 5 minute walk from Finchley road tube and there are decent shops and supermarkets at the same distance. It also has three bedrooms, which is quite rare for London Homeaways. If you're after somewhere quiet, well-kept and conveniently located, go for it. Next time we're back in London, we'll be hoping the owners are away so we can stay there again.
- Guest Trieste Family (Italy)
- Date of stay 07/25/13
- Review Submitted 09/30/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with young children.
home very comfortable and functional, clean and quiet
home very comfortable and functional, clean and quiet
in the title there is the whole value of the apartment where we spent a wonderful vacation in 5 people. everything 'was perfect. The location is perfect with two metro next door , well connected with all the strategic areas and tourist attractions in London. Two delicious Markets close.
- Guest Cercina12 (Rome italy)
- Date of stay 07/01/13
- Review Submitted 09/25/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car.
We really enjoyed our stay. The flat was well equipped and pretty spacious. It is only a few minutes walk to the Tube in a quiet area of London. Erica met us there and gave us the keys and a quick tour of the flat on our arrival. There are several grocery stores within easy walking distance and other shopping areas as well. While visiting London in August we expected lots of crowds and we really appreciated being able to get away from the crowds in this nice quite neighborhood. The only thing that could be better would be a bigger bed in the third bed room but we knew before we arrived it would be tight for our 6' fifteen year old. Thanks Matt for the use of your place and I definitely recommend it.
- Guest Doug D. (Calgary)
- Date of stay 08/02/13
- Review Submitted 09/08/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: £150 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
A 50% deposit is required with your booking. The balance of the rental price and a £200 security deposit are payable 14 days before the rental date. The security deposit will be repaid within 14 days of the end of the rental if there are no breakages.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Heathrow at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Finchley Road tube station at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Southend on sea at 25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Arches, Fairhazel Gardens at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Arches, Fairhazel Gardens at 0.2 Miles
- Primary: +44 7810647641 Please leave a message if phone is off at night
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lounge / diner / kitchen
Third bedroom / study
Front view of apartment
Third bedroom / study
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013