VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Superbly located walking distance to London's most famous green open spaces of Primrose Hill, Regents Park and Hampstead Heath yet only a 7 minute (4 stop) tube journey to Bond Street station direct on the Jubilee Line taking you right into the heart of Central London shopping in Oxford Street opposite Selfridges department store.
Situated in a peaceful residential street in the South Hampstead conservation area and only five minutes walk to Finchley Road tube station. The apartment is close to transport links providing excellent access to the whole of London.
Hampstead and Swiss Cottage are a very elegant and exclusive area of London. In the immediate vicinity, the highly acclaimed Hampstead Theatre is just round the corner and the newly opened Odeon Imax cinema and O2 centre Vue cinemas are 7 minutes walk away. The newly built Swiss Cottage Sports Centre is also just round the corner with squash, badminton, gym, spa, indoor climbing wall and pool
The apartment is contemporary in style within a Victorian building, with solid wood flooring, recessed lighting, and large open-plan kitchen and living room. A feeling of space and well being comes from the huge amount of natural light that floods in through the five large, south facing windows at the front. The apartment is well furnished with contemporary and some period furniture.
Key features include:
• Large, comfortable lounge area and spacious accomodation means you can enjoy being at home
• The fitted kitchen with stainless steel splash backs and 5 ring gas hob makes cooking a real pleasure. A full range of cooking pans, stainless steel cutlery and large serving bowls and platters mean you can dine at home in style.
• Substantial integrated storage in the hallway and bedrooms mean you will be able to put away all your bags and suitcases.
• The en-suite shower room has a glass shower enclosure and contemporary sanitary fittings.
• Dimmable halogen up lighters in the lounge allow you to create the lighting to suit your mood.
• Flat screen TV with over 50 free-to-view digital channels available.
• Large selection of books and a small selection of DVDs available.
• High-speed internet access via socket and WiFi.
How to get here:
• Heathrow airport - 40 minutes by tube to Finchley Road
• Gatwick airport - 50 minutes by Thameslink train to West Hampstead
• Luton airport - 40 minutes by Greenline 757 and National Express A1 coaches to Finchley Road
• Stansted airport - 1h 15 minutes by National Express A6 coach to Finchley Road
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
A 50% deposit is required with your booking. The balance of the rental price and a £200 security deposit are payable 14 days before the rental date. The security deposit will be repaid within 14 days of the end of the rental if there are no breakages.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
In the South Hampstead architectural conservation area close to many transport links, London's green spaces and a short tube ride from London's cultural and tourist venues. Beautiful Hampstead Heath and Regent's park are a short walk away.
Primary:+44 7810647641Please leave a message if phone is off at night