Newly Renovated Condo Downtown Halifax
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
This newly renovated condo is in the perfect location. Minutes walk from the waterfront boardwalk, markets, downtown shopping, all the bars and restaurants, hospitals, universities, Metro Centre Arena etc...
We also will rent as a one bedroom for $599 a week. The other bedroom will be locked.
- 1 story
- On floor 2
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Overall the condo is wheelchair accessible in entryways and throughout. Bathroom entrance is accessible, however transfers to and from toilet and in and out of bathtub may be tight from a wheelchair. ...morecollapse
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Bedroom 1
- 1 queen
- All Brand new as of Summer 2012
- Bedroom 2
- 1 queen
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- combination tub/shower, toilet
- Newly renovated summer 2012. New toilet, sink and shelving.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Two Queen size beds are in each room.
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Basketball Court
Founded in 1749, history, seafaring culture and urban adventure come together in Halifax. A walk along the historic Halifax waterfront reveals everything from tall ships and museums to harbour cruises. Venture through our downtown where you’ll find 17th and 18th century architecture, art galleries, museums, theatres, and boutique shops. We have the most pubs per capita in all of North America; be sure to stop in and enjoy live music and perhaps a microbrew. Tour the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site of Canada for a glimpse into our port’s military influence. Feast at culinary hot spots and award winning restaurants dedicated to seasonal, locally found seafood and produce and Nova Scotia wines....morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more CAN$121 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Discount available for longer terms, please inquire.
- We also will rent as a one bedroom for $599 a week. The other bedroom will be locked.
- Rates include departure clean
- 50% payment due at booking with 100% of the balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- a $250 refundable damage deposit is required - cheque is suffice - to be returned upon checkout pending everything is ok
- we also will rent as a one bedroom for $599 a week. The other bedroom will be locked.
- Accept PayPal or Bank Transfer as primary payment
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Halifax Stanfield International Airport at 34 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Halifax Ferry Terminal at 1.6 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Halifax Train Station at 230 Metres
- Nearest Motorway: 118 Highway at 5.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Point Pleasant Park at 2.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Henry House at 190 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Ski Martock at 72 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Brightwood Golf and Country Club at 5.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Henry House at 190 Metres
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Hey there, We ( Mike and Laura ) are excited to embark on our new adventure with VRBO. In addition to getting married and having a baby girl, we took the plunge and purchased a condo in 2012. We have invested a lot in updates and renovations and are pleased to rent our property in one of the best locations in the heart of Halifax. We will have our 2 bedroom condo in downtown Halifax for rent for the months of April, May, June, July, August and September 2013. We will be renting as a one bedroom and a two bedroom. (One bedroom will be locked if you rent it as a one bedroom) We want your stay to be enjoyable, relaxing and stress free and we are open to any feedback. Contact Us!
Why the Owner Chose Halifax:
This 1200 sq ft condo is newly renovated with all new appliances and extremely clean. Great size balcony and very spacious. Conveniently located near stores, restaurants, hospitals and universities. Included in the rental is underground parking for one. Very quiet during the day and night, yet if you want action or noise, you are only minutes from finding some downtown.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Its all about location location! Whether you are visiting the city as a tourist, working in the hospital, universities, or elsewhere, this property gives you the convenience of downtown living in a newly renovated spacious property.
- Primary: 902-456-5635
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room into Kitchen
Living room with 47' screen LCD TV
Brand new kitchen
Bedroom #1 with 32' LCD Tv
4 piece Bathroom
Living room to Dining room
Dining room to kitchen
Living room into Balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 04, 2013