Spectacular 1bd/1BA. No Additional Cleaning Fees!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sts. John condo description
Located on the north side of Highway 6, this neighborhood is nestled up against Tenderfoot Mountain looking back at Keystone Gulch. With convenient shuttle service to both ski base areas and two villages, this luxurious unit offers a quiet mountain sanctuary with all the amenities of a village just an easy shuttle ride away. It is also a short walk to the Keystone Conference Center, and the Lakeside Village.
This unit can sleep up to four people with one bedroom, a pull-out sofa and one bathroom. The fully equipped kitchen and dining room allows for home cooked meals after a hard day of skiing, riding, or hiking. Laundry is available on the first floor of the main building entrance. Additional amenities include a large indoor spa and covered onsite parking.
Condo Specific Features
• Covered Parking
• Secure Ground Level Entrance
• Covered Expansive Deck with Patio Furniture and Grill
• Gas Burning Fireplace
• HDTV and HD Cable
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• Newly Remodeled
• On call Resort Shuttle Service
• Easy Access to Tenderfoot Mountain Hiking Trail System
• Spectacular Panoramic Views of Keystones Villages, Ski Mountains and the Gore Range
Winter Season 2013/14 Nightly Rates Start At (5-night minimum stay required):
• Pre-Holiday & New Year’s Holiday: $179 (now through Dec 25; Jan 1 – Jan 4)
• Winter Regular Season: $122
• Christmas Holiday: $287 (Dec 26 – Dec 31)
• Prime Winter Holidays: $216 (Jan 17-19; Feb 14-16; March 7-15)
• Post Season: $109 (April 6-20)
NO ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEES!
The rates above are promotional, subject to availability. Contact us to get a quote for your specific stay!
We are Keystone Property Management and we run the mountain too! Only we can offer you the following perks:
• Kids Ski Free: Kids 12 & under ski free when staying two nights or more in Keystone Resort lodging.
• Free Night Skiing on day of arrival, during normal night ski operations only.
- On floor 1
- 1354 sq. ft.
- 6 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen sofa sleeper in living room. Cribs available upon request.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Stay Here & Kids under 12 ski free at Keystone Resorts! All Season - No Blackouts No cleaning fees upon check out! Free night skiing on day of arrival! Winter season nightly rates start at (5-night stay required): • Pre-Holiday & New Year’s Holiday: $179 (now through Dec 25; Jan 1 – Jan 4) • Winter Regular Season: $122 • Christmas Holiday: $287 (Dec 26 – Dec 31) • Prime Winter Holidays: $216 (Jan 17-19; Feb 14-16; March 7-15) • Post Season $109 (April 6-20)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: We are Keystone Property Management, a division of Vail Resorts Hospitality. We are the best choice for lodging at Keystone because we run the mountain too! We offer all our guests: PEACE OF MIND When guests select one of our properties, they can have peace of mind that they are getting the best value in their mountain experience, because we’re the global leader in mountain operations, too. They are assured a seamless vacation experience from arrival to departure. IN THE KNOW Guests of our lodging properties benefit from passionate, smart, informed employees who have intimate knowledge of the mountains and communities. We take pride in sharing our insider knowledge and unparalleled access with guests to ensure they have a flawless mountain experience. BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE A personalized and authentic approach defines the service you receive at Vail Resorts lodging, and hotels and condos in a variety of style and size reflect and protect the essence of their iconic destinations.
Why Sts. John:
• Covered Parking • Secure Ground Level Entrance • Covered Expansive Deck with Patio Furniture and Grill • Gas Burning Fireplace • HDTV and HD Cable • High Speed Wireless Internet • Newly Remodeled • On call Resort Shuttle Service
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
• Kids Ski Free at Keystone Resort – NO BLACKOUT DATES! (minimum 2-night stay) • Discount lift tickets and activities (minimum stay required – some blackout dates may apply) • FREE night skiing on day of arrival! • No additional cleaning fees • 24-hour live check-in, resort security, and guest services • Electronic keys expire after departure, locking out previous renters and lost keys
- Primary: Toll Free: (800) 721-0067
- Secondary: Toll Free (800) 721-0067
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
gas fireplace and high definition TV
newly remodeled, fully-equipped kitchen
double vanity sinks
covered private balcony with amazing views
living room with queen sofa sleeper
bedroom with queen bed
dining table seats six, plus breakfast bar
indoor hot tub
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013