South Mississippi Charm and Hospitality at its Best!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Poplarville house description
Just a block off main street, a few blocks from Mississippi's premier Community College (PRCC), is one of Poplarville's (and VRBO's) best kept secrets. A cozy home with neighbors, a neighborhood and town that will welcome you with open hearts and arms! Come relax in you 3br home, hang in the yard or on your front porch rocking chair.. Or head out! This small town offers several great restaurants off the beaten path. We're also only 40 miles from the Mississippi Gult Coast beaches, casinos and Gulf Coast culture featuring fresh seafood and an eclectic nightlife! Drive another 30 miles and you'll be in the world famous New Orleans LA! Rest assured your serenity and comfort are always waiting for you back at your charming home less than an hour away. We also serve the needs for PRCC recruits, opposing teams and all other guests. We've housed Governors and other policticians who want to get away. Most come for The Poplarville Blueberry Jubilee! Check it out!! Also worth noting are the many cyclists that pass through on cross country rides.
Please come and be our guests. We'd love to have y'all!
- 1700 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Botanical Garden
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Poplarville is a lovely, friendly small South Mississippi town very near the Mississippi Gulf Coast beaches, casinos, old antelbellum homes and everything else the Gult Coast is famous for. Drive just another 20 minutes and you'll be in the world famous, historic New Orleans, LA. Home in this sweet southern town is right in the middle of anywhere you could want to be. Anyone coming into town for Pearl River Community College will have an excellent location right near campus, too!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Gulport-Biloxi International Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: New Orleans at 69 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bay St. Louis at 40 Miles
Year Purchased: 1990
About the owner: Family owned and operated since 1990, from two doors down
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front yard just after winter
Living room 2
Washer, new hot water heater
Tub, shower, sink, linens
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013