Active Adults Community- Great Views- April 2013 Available
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Oro Valley house description
Totally remodeled in 2012, including all new furniture. 3 bedrooms are in 3 separate living areas for more privacy. 1 3/4 baths. Garage. Patio offers beautiful view of the mountains (sunrises and sunsets are gorgeous). The house is decorated with 30 original western oil paintings.
We are located only 1 1/2 blocks from the nearest recreational facitility that offers free swimming, and other recreational activities. There is also free wifi at the rec center.
As a retirement community the area feels safe, secure and friendly. Area traffic is light (so many residents can be seen taking morning walks). If you want, you can even walk about 10 minutes to the cafe for breakfast or lunch.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Tucson (Oro Valley) is considered the cycling capital of the country. Most arterial roads have very wide shoulders. The hilly terrain offers great variety for cycling, including the challenging Mount Lemon, considered one of the country's best winter training rides by many professional riders. Tucson is a very scenic city with a great deal of variety because of the nearby mountains and deserts. There is excellent hiking and sight seeing. Old Town Tucson is full of charm and energy. In addition, there is the Arizona - Sonora Desert Museum (one of the premier nature museums in the country), the Pima Air and Space Museum, art museums, Casinos, great restaurants,old Spanish Missions, as well as golf courses and other vacation activities. Our home is located in Sun CIty Vistoso, which is an active retirement community offering golf, swimming, tennis, basketball, racquetball, pickle ball, cycling, exercise equipment, hot tubs, and more. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 10 nights or more: $150 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
We are looking for a renter who will rent for the home for the entire period of January and February 2014.The property owner is Vacant Land LLC, a Montana Limited Liability Company. Ernie and Leanne Dutton are the managers.
$1000 deposit required (Refundable if homehas not suffered damage)
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$150 cleaning fee required (non-refundable).
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tucson International Airport (TUS), at 28 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-10 at 19 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We are Leanne and Ernie Dutton. We live in Montana and we have been married for 35 years. We love cycling, and spend many hours together on our tandem bicycle during the summer.
Why Oro Valley:
We are very active and fell in love with the active lifestyle that we experienced in Tucson. We thought others might be interested in renting our property so they could experience the wonderful outdoor activities available in Tucson, even during the winter months.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We also love the mountains that overlook Tucson. There have been times, especially when there is a little inclement weather (which happens occasionally in Tucson) where we thought that we were looking at the Tetons in Wyoming. And the sunsets are among the prettiest we have seen, casting a beautiful pink hue onto the mountains that is beyond description.
- Primary: + 4065911290
- Secondary: +1 406 245 4019 Please call before 10 PM Mountain Time Zone
- Fax: +1 4068392009
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
We love riding our tandem. Tucson is great for cycling, hiking, golfing, tennis
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013