South Palm Desert Retreat - Walk to El Paseo Shopping!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:14-24 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kings Point condo description
This tasteful, designer decorated home is a real find! Beautifully remodeled 3 bed/2 bath, 3 patio condo is complete with large gas BBQ and new,comfortable patio furniture. Nestled against the mountains with expansive green belts and fruit trees. Step out the back patio to enjoy poolside lounging. This 1600 square foot condo is very light and bright, featuring vaulted ceilings and French Doors opening onto the patios. Custom furniture, window coverings and builtins. Flat screen TV in Living Room and Master Bedroom, as well as small flat screen TV's in both guest rooms. Two car garage AC and overhead fan in Master Bedroom.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Deck / Patio
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Contemporary, comfortable designer decorated 1600 sq ft condo-3 bedroom/2 bath. Due to the design and layout the condo has the feel of a home- open, all on one level, with only one common wall, provides for complete privacy and quiet. Located a quick 10 minute walk and 1 minute drive to El Paseo offering world class shopping, art galleries, and a multitude of restaurants. Nestled in a peaceful setting with 2 swimming pools, 2 hot tubs and 4 tennis courts, all steps away from the condo offer you the getaway you desire. French doors open onto 3 separate private patios where you can enjoy the mountain view while sipping a glass of wine or savoring your morning coffee. The master bedroom is tastefully decorated, very spacious with french doors opening on to an enclosed private garden patio. All bedrooms have Queen beds and flat screen TV's. The updated kitchen has all the amenities-beautiful dishes, glassware, cookware and stainless steel appliances. Choose one of the 2 dining areas-one off the Living Room or the patio adjacent to the kitchen to entertain your friends and family. Experience numerous ongoing special events - Paribas Tennis Tournament, Humana Golf Tournament, Fashion Week on El Paseo, the Film Festival, Art Festivals......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
14 night min stay
Nov 1 - May 30
24 night min stay
Jun 1 - Oct 30
14 night min stay
|BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament
Mar 1 - Mar 22, 2014
22 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
30% of Rent due at time of reservation
Full payment due
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$1,000.00 Security Deposit at time of reservation
$ 200.00 Cleaning Service Fee at time of reservation
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs at 9 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 74 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: El Paseo at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Lakes at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: El Paseo restaurants at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Lived in Canada and US....Love the desert but also love to travel so I 'share' my home! My home is professionally decorated-by me-I'm an interior designer! The decor is both tasteful and welcoming-it's the best! I invite you to feel at home and enjoy this special spot as I do, in hopes you will care for it as I do.
Why the Owner Chose Kings Point:
Due to the serenity and seclusion of this property, you have a sense of going back in time...experiencing peaceful, sun filled days, beautiful sunsets with warm desert mountains as the backdrop. Well equipped for entertaining-has all the amenities and has a huge BBQ.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Everyone exclaims as they enter-'It's so light & bright!! It's so well designed and decorated-love all the patios and french doors. The pool is so private and just steps away & you can always get on the tennis courts. The best shopping and dining is on El Paseo-everything is within walking distance!'
- Primary: 760-592-7670
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room-has builtin w large flat screen, complete sound system, apple tv
Dining area (seats 8) looking onto patio w table & chairs (seats6)
Step off patio into beautifully landscaped back yard leading to pool and hot tub
Guest Bedroom with private patio
Sun filled patio facing large green belt
Living Room with French doors onto patio
Kitchen w large pantry and stainless appliances
Enclosed patio off dining area and kitchen
One of 2 pools and hot tubs complete with new patio furniture & umbrellas.
Guest Room - French doors open onto private patio
Large Master Bedroom - opens onto private, enclosed patio
Private patio off Living Room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 11, 2013
0 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.