Beach, Surf & Golf Heaven: Huge Rooms, Family Friendly Getaway
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Tamarindo house description
Casa Parador is a massive luxury home built on a private lot on a cul de sac facing a wooded area within the 6000 acre resort community known, Hacienda Pinilla.
Walk in the massive front door and you arrive in the foyer. Stairs lead to the second floor. Directly ahead is the living room, to the left is the dining area and kitchen and to the right are bedrooms and the tv den.
Upstairs are more bedrooms and a small porch.
Many properties in the area were built as vacation rentals. Not Casa Parador. Each room is massive. There are two master suites with walk in closets and luxury bathrooms featuring, shower, jacuzzi tub, and double vanities.
Off the back of the home is a rancho/palapa facing the glass tile pool.
The back of the home opens up with large picture windows and sliding glass doors.
Lovely chef's kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- 4500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 13
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Equestrian Events
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Casa Parador is located within resort community Hacienda Pinilla, a short drive south from the town of Tamarindo. Hacienda Pinilla has an 18 hole golf course, equestrian center, tennis center, beach club and restaurants at the beach club and the two hotels within the community, Posada del Sol and the J. W. Marriott. I would highly recommend spending time at the beach club on Playa Avellanas, home of the famous surf break, Little Hawaii. For golfers, the course is incredible and Audobon certified. For night life, I would recommend making the 15 minute drive to Playa Tamarindo, where you will find 50+ restaurants as well as bars and dancing. This would also be where to go for shopping. Sports fishing for marlin, sailfish, etc. departs from Tamarindo or Flamingo. Hacienda Pinilla fronts two great surfing beaches: Playa Avellanas and Playa Langosta. Additionally, Playa Grande, Playa Negra, Marbella and Junquillal are within driving distance. Boats leave from Tamarindo to Ollie's Point and Witches Rock....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Dec 15 - Apr 30
2 night min stay
|Christmas, New Years, Easter
Feb 6 - Aug 5, 2014
546 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change. No reservation is confirmed until payment is received.
50% non-refundable deposit. 50% upon arrival. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express accepted. CR Bank Wire. Confirm method of payment when reserving.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tamarindo at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Avellanas at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hacienda Pinilla at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Posada del Sol at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Coastal Property Management has been lucky enough to manage Casa Parador since it was completed by the builder/owner in 2010. We enjoy working with the owners and their extensive family as well as renting it to groups that want to enjoy the beach in Costa Rica.
Pinilla has a lot to offer in terms of proximity to amazing outdoor activities, privacy, and amenities. We love Casa Parador because it was built to live in, not just rent. The rooms are huge!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Even those Casa Parador is in a resort community, it sits on a very private lot. Did we mention this home has huge rooms!
- Primary: (800) 385-5513 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: +506 2653-4607 (Costa Rica)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Glass Tile Pool and Rancho, Palapa
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
5 Bedroom / 5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.