Lakeside Holiday Pad with Wow Factor!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-10 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Taupo house description
Once the home of an artist this special home is packed with features and designed to maximise the picture perfect setting.
Well appointed home on 4 levels with internal lift and intercom.
4 bedrooms ( 2 x queen and 2 x single) Linen included.
4 bathrooms. (one with bathtub)
Open plan kitchen dining and living area.
Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher.
Airconditioned on all levels
Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Two minute walk to the lake edge, feed the wildlife, swim and watch the day go by. Beach towels included.
Sheltered covered patio with gas barbeque....or
choose from 3 other verandah's to sit and watch the sunset with a glass of wine after a day of adventure.
A short walk to the local Bar and Grill, or just 5 mins drive to Taupo township where you can find a range of dining and shopping options.
The perfect central location in NZ's North Island to enjoy endless outdoor attractions and activities, winter or summer!
- 250 m²
- Elevator : Internal lift to 3rd floor
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Eco Tourism
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- The Central Plateau of NZ's North Island is well- known for it's adventure and cultural tourism. There is just so much to do! In addition to the above activities, try a scenic flight over the crater lake of volcanic Mount Ruapehu and Tongariro, exhilarating jet boating or Bungee jumping over the mighty Waikato River. The Tongariro Crossing is known as one of the best, one day walks in the Southern Hemisphere. White water rafting is a must, and guides cater for all levels of dare! Unwind in one of thermal spa's with a swim and massage. Take a walk around the natural thermal area's to view boiling mud pools, geyers or enjoy a traditional Maori cultural show. Also within and easy, 1 - 1-1/2 hours you can visit one of NZ's top wine growing region of Hawkes Bay, Mount Maunganui surf beaches, or Waikato's famous Waitomo caves. Rotorua is only an hour away and is the centre for Maori arts and culture as well as spectacular thermal activity. All activities are easily booked or accessed from Taupo township. The Central Plataeu region, really is, the perfect place to base yourselves for the best New Zealand has to offer for an unforgettable holiday....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
10 night min stay
Discounts: 11 nights or more: NZD375 Nightly; 21 nights or more: NZD350 Nightly
Apr 15 - Jul 15
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Deposit of 10% on reservation confirmation
Full payment required 21 days before arrival.
Pay Pal, Bank Transfer or Credit Card accepted
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Additional NZ$100 for cleaning
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Taupo Airport at 13 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: State Highway 5 at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Lake Taupo at 50 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Local Bar at 50 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Tongariro National Park at 110 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Wairakei Golf Course at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Local Restaurant at 50 Metres
Year Purchased: 1996
About: This is a much loved family home that my parents bought and extensively renovated after many years abroad. We have many fond memories in this house! Now is the time to share that with others and for them to create their own special memories in this wonderful place.
My parents had been looking for something a little different and this house certainly ticked all the boxes for them. Taupo had also been a place they had visited as children, especially my mother who would come every school holidays with her grandparents. They would catch trout from a tiny boat on the lake and cook it on a campfire. She still swims in the lake no matter what the weather!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
When you walk into this house you just have to gasp at the view....but there are so many other reasons too! Tucked away out of the cold winds of the mountains it is always warm and sheltered. The unique architecture has gained this property iconic status in the area.
- Primary: +64 7 5442065 Anytime it is daylight in New Zealand!
- Secondary: +64 211773690 9am -10pm New Zealand time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our favorite verandah.
Dining, kitchen and living room.
Master bedroom, master view!
Level 2 Bedroom
Level 2 lift landing
Level 3 double bedroom
Street View of House
Open plan living.
A kitchen with soul!
View from the living room.
Lift and landing.
Level 2 ensuite
Level 3 single bedroom
Level 3 bedroom with ensuite
Aotearoa , land of the long white cloud.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 11, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5+ Bathroom
Get an instant quote
+64 7 5442065
Anytime it is daylight in New Zealand!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.