Beautiful 2BR Beach Condo *Walk to the Beach!*
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Doheny Beach condo description
The beauty of Dana Point, California will likely steal your heart away… With one of the few harbors along the Orange County coast and easy access to State Route 1, Dana Point is a popular destination for surfers, beach-goers, and those who just want to escape the stresses of everyday life and relax!
Welcome to your charming Beach Cottage! This delightful 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo is located off the main road into the heart of Dana Point Harbor. There’s enough room to comfortably accommodate 4-5 guests here, so it’s the perfect size for a family or group looking for the ultimate Orange County retreat! Everything you need to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible is here, such as multiple flat screen TVs, wireless internet, and a full kitchen that even the most discerning chefs will love. When you need a break from the sand and surf of the Pacific, soak up the California sun at the complex’s outdoor pool or relax in the community hot tub. There’s a basketball court and sauna in the complex, too! At the end of a fun day in the sun you can just lounge out on the patio with your favorite book, drink in hand. This is what vacation is all about!
The location of this condo literally could not be better – From here, you’re only a 5-minute bike ride or 10-minute walk from Doheny Beach, and in 5 more minutes you’ll be at Dana Point Harbor. The beautiful Laguna Beach is a 10-minute drive north and serious surfers will definitely want to deck out the famous surf town of San Clemente, which is a 10-minute drive south. If you’re in the mood to shop, check out Fashion Island Shopping and if you want a little history, head over to Mission San Juan Capistrano historic landmark and museum, which is just 10 minutes east. You can even take the Amtrak train to Los Angeles for a day at Olvera Street or to San Diego for a day at the zoo. There’s so much to do you can’t possibly fit it all into one visit!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include multiple flat screen TVs, cable, wireless internet, a full kitchen, patio, community pool and hot tub, and more
- Outstanding location - Walking distance from Doheny Beach and within a short distance from numerous other beaches and attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- On floor 1
- 1050 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Water Sports Gear
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Pier Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Welcome to our Beach Cottage! We bought the condo as a 2nd home, fell in love and made Dana Point our permanent home. We want to share the very spot that stole our hearts. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION Vacation, short-term, or corporate housing rental available at Dana Point’s best kept secret. Located off the main road into the heart of Dana Point Harbor.It is a 5 minute bike ride or 10 minute walk to Doheny Beach, add 5 minutes and your at the Dana Point Harbor. A 10 min drive north to beautiful Laguna Beach, 10 minute drive south to the famous surf town of San Clemente, 10 minutes drive East to the Mission in San Juan Capistrano and a 10 minute walk west to the beach. Areas of local interest are Fashion island shopping, San Juan Capistrano Mission, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Balboa Island, Catalina Island, San Clemente Pier, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Legoland, Universal Studios, Sea world and San Diego Zoo. You can take the Amtrak train to Los Angeles for a day at Olvera street or San Diego for a day downtown and Old town. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great condo in Dana Point
Great condo in Dana Point
I loved the booking process with Evolve and the quick replies to all my questions. We enjoyed the condo very much. Great location, comfortable beds, nice kitchen, etc.We enjoyed the pool and the hot tub! My girls just loved the little ducks right outside our patio door (screen door could be replaced). I looked for a vacuum to clean the place a bit half way during our stay but didn't find one. Washer, dryer and dishwasher worked great. The place also came with sand toys, beach chairs, sun umbrella, cooler. Perfect for a day at the beach!
- Guest Marie (Ottawa, Canada)
- Date of stay 07/17/13
- Review Submitted 08/20/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Weekend in Doheney
Weekend in Doheney
The listing as shown was actually more than I expected, The unit was actually larger than I pictured and so nice, directions were perfect. The unit had everything and was so immaculate, comfortable, and cozy absolutely loved it! The grounds were beautiful.... a running stream, fountains, beautiful landscaping, large pool, hot tub and sauna. no problems with parking, we went to an event at Doheney Beach and walked there and back no problem. The owner Scott...what a nice guy, was so informative with the local restaurant and recommendations making sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. I would absolutely return to this unit and look forward to it and would highly recommend this place.
- Guest Deborah D.
- Date of stay 05/17/13
- Review Submitted 05/22/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers.
Owner response: Thank you so much for sharing a review of your stay! We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience, and we do hope to have you back again in the future. Cheers!
October - May .......$150/night.....$900/week June - September ....$190/night.....$1150/week $2400/month October - March $150 Cleaning Fee + $39 Damage Waiver Fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: John Wayne at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Catalina Express at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Train: San Juan Capistrano Amtrak at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 5 Freeway at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Doheny State Beach at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: VIVO Lounge at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Several at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: MANY at 0.25 Miles
- Primary: +1 (877) 818-1013 Please reference listing number when inquiring
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2BR/2BA Condo in Dana Point, California - Evolve Vacation Rental Network
Stream right off patio!
Take the walking path to Doheny to rent a variety of bikes!
Walking distance to the Dana Point Harbor!
Doheny State Beach!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
+1 (877) 818-1013
Please reference listing number when inquiring
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.