Indian River Plantation, Marriott Resort
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-31 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Inlet Village condo description
Bedroom has king size bed / washer/dryer, fully equipped kitchen, Livingroom has pullout sofa for guests. All towels, beach chairs and bedding included, WiFi connection, cable, electricity included.
All resort amenities available: 5 heated pools, hot tub, 18 hole golf course, tennis, tiki bar/pool by the beach, wonderful fishing and boating, 4 star restaurant at the IRP Marriott.
Conveniently located on the ground floor looking out over the pond where all sorts of nesting wildlife can be seen.
Walk (5-10 min. walk) or ride trolley to the private uncrowded beach. Publix grocery store nearby and Florida Oceanographic Society (nature tours, aquariums and touchtanks), 10 min drive into Stuart, 40 miles from Palm Beach Airport.
- On floor 1
- 760 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- king size bed with full bathroom
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- bathroom with tub/shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Deck / Patio:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- This 1 bedroom 1.5 bath condominium is conveniently located on the ground floor looking out over the pond with its wildlife and the golf course beyond. Indian River Plantation is a Marriott owned development on Hutchinson Island near Stuart, Florida (50 minutes north of the West Palm Airport). A sofa bed in the living room also sleeps up to two additional people. The unit is located in walking distance to pools, beaches, golf, and tennis courts. Playgrounds for children and grills for cooking outside are also available. Causeways link Hutchinson Island to the mainland for easy driving access. A number of amenities are also available on the island such as grocery stores, restaurants and shops, which are all in easy driving distance. Stuart is a quaint and charming town on the Treasure Coast of Florida. A number of artists have settled there so the downtown area features many galleries with beautiful and unusual original paintings, sculpture and jewelry. The town also has many charming and delicious restaurants and a great ice cream shop. The famous Florida Oceanographic Ctr. which has boat tours, nature walks and touch tanks for children is nearby....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
31 night min stay
|Shoulder season (Dec.)
Dec 1 - Jan 31
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $75 Nightly
Feb 1 - Mar 31
30 night min stay
|Shoulder season (April)
Apr 1 - Apr 30
30 night min stay
May 1 - Nov 30
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
All interested parties must fill out a lease and a simple application. We can send this to you as an attachment to an email.
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach International Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I95 at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: My family and I live locally in Stuart. We have lived here for 15 years and raised our four children here.The fishing, boating, golfing, surfing etc. are all a big part of our lives.
Why the Owner Chose Inlet Village:
We bought this property because it is known to be the nicest little resort in south Florida. It has a beautiful uncrowded beach, and lots of other amenities. Our condominium 'village' has just been renovated and looks gorgeous!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
There is a quaint downtown shopping area in Stuart with lots of art galleries, shopping and restaurants. The building height in Martin County is 4 stories so there are no high rises on the beach or anywhere else.
- Primary: 772-288-6021 home phone
- Secondary: + cell phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our unit is on the end.
private beach looking south
pullout sofa for guests, very comfortable
kitchen, fully equipped
another pool adjacent to the the beach
king size bed
private beach looking north
living room, flat screen TV
heated pool for Inlet Village
walkway to the beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 24, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.