Comfortable Apartment in the Heart of Paris
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 3 apartment description
This modern 52 square meters , 1 Bedroom, apartment is located on rue Portefoin in the 3rd arrondissement, on the 1 st French floor of a 21st century building and it sleeps 4 people. This apartment is equipped with : washer, dishwasher, TV. Also provided : Bed linens, Blankets, Pillows, Towels and Kitchen utensils
The 21st century building with handicap access is equipped with : elevator, security code, video intercom system.
The 23 square meters living room has 2 double glazed windows facing street . It is equipped with : dining table for 6 people, double sofa bed, coffee table, TV, hard wood floor.
The 5 square meters open kitchen is equipped with : fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave, washer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and all kitchen utensils, built-in wall closet, tiled floor.
The 9 square meters bedroom has a double glazed window facing street . It is equipped with : european queen size bed (1.60m), 2 bedside tables, 1.36m² walk in closet, hard wood floor. This is a sliding door which seperates the living room and the bedroom.
The 4 square meters bathroom is equipped with : washbasin, shower, built-in wall closet, tiled floor, 1 separated toilet in the apartment.
- 52 m²
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- The Temple district, an authentic part of Paris through the centuries. Tempted by a stay in the historic streets surrounding the Square du Temple? Take a look at our list of vacation rentals in the area. A small preserved area of medieval Paris, the Temple district in the Marais is a charming place to spend your vacation in Paris. A relic of the crusades in the Marais The Temple district is a historic district of Paris, located in the Marais. It takes its name from the religious order of the Templars, who were based here in the 12th century AD. The neighborhood has kept its medieval structure, with small streets where unusual places, such as courtyards and cul-de-sacs, are waiting to surprise you. Between Arts et Métiers and the streets surrounding the Musée Picasso, the Temple district has retained a rare authenticity. The mansions are evidence of centuries of life. Sometimes quiet, sometimes bustling, the district is one of the best examples of the diversity of Parisian life, with its trendy hangouts, designer boutiques, Jewish stores, kosher snack bars, gay clubs...a little bit of everything. Culture and curiosities Right in the heart of Paris, the largest templar commandery was dominated by a formidable dungeon: the Tour du Temple. A true city fortress, it had its own chapel and other defensive buildings. It is here that the Royal Treasury of the French royal family was kept. Louis XVI spent his last nights here before being taken to the guillotine. Napoleon had the tower destroyed. Today, only the Square du Temple remains. Opposite the square, you can see the Mairie ('town hall') of the 3rd arrondissement before going back up to Place de la République, passing by the Sainte-Elisabeth church. To the south, the Marché des Enfants-Rouges is worth a visit. Located on Rue Charlot, this indoor market is the oldest in Paris. The commercial activity here adds real historical value to the district, together with the Carreau du Temple and its wonderful glass structure. Access and amenities There are plenty of markets in the Temple district, making it the perfect place to buy fresh produce. There are fewer restaurants in the area compared to the other parts of the Marais but you should still be able to find something to suit any budget. To get to the district, metro line 3 stops at the Temple, Arts et Métiers, and République stations. République also has several bus connections and access to lines 5, 8, 9, and 11 of the metro. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The rental price is in Euros not in dollars
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2013
About: Rent Your Paris is a property rental manager providing to his customers, furnished apartments rentals of standing. Rent an apartment with our Company for your next trip in Paris is the first step to be sur to have a nice and unforgettable stay. Looking forward to welcoming you in Paris.
Why Paris Arrondissement 3:
The property is very well located in the center of Paris. Very close to ' Chatelet Les Halles' , Pompidou Museum and a lot of others points of interest. That is a really good location to stay and discover Paris.
- Secondary: +0033 144183987
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, September 13, 2013