Maui on the Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Deluxe Oceanfront, ground level, 1 bedroom with queen bed, 1 bathroom with tub shower combination, gourmet kitchen, outdoor electric BBQ grill, inside or outside dining Oceanfront, watch whales, see the Green Flash! It doesn't get any better than this.
- On floor 1
- 600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Lawn / Garden:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill:
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Kamaole One is a one of a kind 12 Unit Condominium Complex. Our Maui Home is Number Four and is located in South Kihei on Charley Young Beach. We are ocean front just 40 steps to the beach from our ground floor lanai. You see and hear the ocean all day and all night! Kamaole One Number 4 is minutes from all Maui's activities including beach walking South on Kamaole Beaches I, II and III to Kihei Boat ramp on to Keawakapua Beach and the Hotels or North toward Cove and Kalama Parks. Walking both North and South via side walks on South Kihei Road provide opportunities for shopping, restaurants and groceries. Kamaole One Number 4 is near many activities including snorkeling, diving, paddle boarding, surfing, Whale Watches, Snorkeling/Diving excursions, hiking, biking, kayaking, golf to name a few. From our lanai you can view the Islands of Lanai, Kaho'olawe as well as Molokini Crater and the West Maui Mountains. Our newly remodeled kitchen offers gourmet cooking facilities and everything you will need to enjoy ocean front dining, breakfast, lunch and dinner time! Number Four is equipped with central air conditioning but we admit we never use it as we enjoy the ocean breeze and hearing the waves in lieu of running A/C! If you should use it please remember all doors and windows must be closed during use! Number Four is equipped with ceiling fans in kitchen, living room and bedroom for your convenience. We provide internet access and HD television. We have a land line for your use, no long distance please. Number Four is our Maui Home and we offer it only to those that will appreciate it and care for it as we do and leave it as clean and pristine as you will find it. We allow a maximum of two adults. Kamaole One and our Number Four is a NON SMOKING Property. No smoking is allowed on the property, lanais or in units. Please do not consider staying with us if you are smokers. When you arrive at our Maui Home you will find the Kamaole One 'House Rules', please take the time to read them. Mahalo. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Apr 15 - Dec 14
7 night min stay
Dec 15 - Apr 14
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Note: $250.00 Damage fee will be refunded within 12 days after departure as long as NO damage or excessive cleaning is required.
For special rates: stays longer than 28 days and returning guest discount please contact owner.
Tax ID: W30265704-01
$600.00 Deposit due at confirmation of reservation.
Balance due 60 days before Check-In, except during holidays when final payment is due 90 days prior to arrival.
$200.00 cancellation fee until 60 days prior to arrival.
If cancelled last 60 days NO refund. Exception: re-renting, then $200.00
Until confirmed all rates are subject to change without notice.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
HI Tax 13.42%
$250.00 Refundable Damage Deposit
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Kahalui at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Charley Young Beach and Kamaole One Beach Park at Kamaole One
- Nearest Golf: Elleair, Wailea, Makena at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1995
About the owner: Aloha, we hope you will enjoy our Home Away from Home. We love the beauty of Maui, especially Kamaole One Number Four with it's charm, quiet atmosphere and the BEACH out front. What more could you ask for on a vacation in PARADISE?! We are within walking distance to a dozen or more wonderful restaurants and cafes, grocery and souvenir shopping, health food store, equipment rental, parks and miles of beach to walk. Relax or dine on your own large private lanai with sliding doors off both the living room and ocean front bedroom overlooking your large landscaped yard and the beach. A great location for whale watching in the winter months. Mahalo for considering our Maui Home for your vacation pleasure, Mark and Karen
Why the Owner Chose Kamaole One:
We visited Maui in 1992 and loved Charley Young Beach. We purchased our Maui Home, Kamaole One Number Four in 1995 and use it regularly ourselves as well as sharing it with a select few guests over the years.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Number Four has two sliding glass doors that open to the beach front lanai with lounge chair and table and chairs for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, reading, whale watching and sunsets. Or you can walk just steps to the beautiful white sand beach for miles of walking or take the beach chairs provided for your beach time!
- Primary: 4259230148 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Our Lanai and our Crooked Palm!
Ocean Front Queen Bedroom
Ocean Front bedroom with sliding door to lanai, lawn and beach!
Kamaole One from the Beach, Number Four is Ground level 2nd from Right.
From yard looking toward North, Electric BBQ, Monkey Pod tree provides privacy.
View from Lawn, notice the crooked palm reflected in the left hand sliding door!
Another fun thing to do at 'da-beach'!
Living Room with sliding door to lanai, lawn and beach!
Ocean Front Dining
Breakfast Bar and Desk for computer
Sunset from our lanai and our crooked palm...it was a Green Flash this evening!
Number Four from the Beach, Ground Floor, Second Unit from right end of building
Yard to Lanai, Ocean Front Bedroom on Right
Private Outdoor Shower at Kamaole One Condominiums, North End of Property
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013