Brand New Home on Bend Oregon's Westside Near Newport Market
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Wanoga House is a gorgeous 3 bedroom 2.5 bath BRAND NEW HOME located on Bend's popular Westside in the desirable Newport Landing Neighborhood. Located just off Newport Avenue and College Way, this Westside Location is fantastic! There are fun restaurants and coffee just outside your door, Newport Avenue Market (the locals' favorite) and more shops and restaurants are an easy 6 blocks away.
Take a ride on one of the cruiser bikes provided, meander through Bend's charming Westside neighborhoods, and you are in the heart of downtown, or in the Old Mill district in minutes.
The Wanoga House features an open floor plan that is great for families and friends! Cozy up to the gas fireplace and watch a movie on the HUGE HDTV in the great room, or make a gourmet meal in the fully stocked kitchen featuring stainless appliances and gorgeous finishes. There is sit down dining for 6, along with 3 seats at the breakfast bar, plenty of room to accommodate. If work beckons, there is a fully equipped office with an iMac desktop computer and a printer for your personal use.
Enjoy outside living “Bend style” while you and your friends cook out on the gas grill and enjoy dinner on the covered patio surrounded by native landscaping.
If you prefer to get out into nature, there are plenty of hiking and mountain bike trails just minutes from town. The super-fun Phil's Mountain Bike Trail System is easily accessed from the Wanoga House! Mount Bachelor Ski Resort, the spectacular Cascade Mountains and lakes are and easy 20 - 25 minute drive. Getting there from the Wanoga House is a snap!
All of our Bluebird Day homes feature super comfy beds with European style down bedding, fresh and clean duvet covers and high thread count linens, free wireless internet, a washer and dryer, complete cable, HDTV, DVD, games, and much more for you to discover!
• 3 bedroom 2.5 bath BRAND NEW HOME!
• Fantastic Westside location
• Walk to shops and restaurants
• Easy access to Phil's Mountain Bike Trail System
• Open floor plan perfect for family and friends!
• Air Conditioning
• Gorgeous furnishings and contemporary finishes throughout
• HUGE HDTV, DVD, and complete cable
• Beautiful gas fireplace
• Office space with iMac desktop, printer, and free wireless internet
• Fully stocked gourmet kitchen
• Covered patio with gas grill and fire pit
• Master bedroom features a king sized bed with an HDTV
• European style bedding, high thread count linens, clean down duvets
• Brand new ultra-comfy beds!!
• Pet free
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Large master bedroom with King sized bed and HDTV
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Immaculate bathrooms with gorgeous tile finishes
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- The Wanoga is a BRAND NEW home on Bend's popular Westside in Newport Landing, a new development by one of Bend's most highly respected builders: Palisch Homes. The location is fantastic, just off of Newport Market and College Way. The wonderful shops and restaurants of Newport Market are within walking distance, and Central Oregon Community College is just up the hill. Downtown Bend is an easy cruiser bike ride, about 1.5 miles away through Bend's charming neighborhoods. Literally right outside your door is the popular Broken Top Bottle Shop, a super fun brewpub and restaurant. Also Bom Dia Coffee Shop, Angel Thai Westside, and an Italian Trattoria. Newport Landing is a quiet neighborhood with fantastic access to all the happenings in Bend....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Location, Luxury Home
Great Location, Luxury Home
We stayed at this house in late March, 2013. House has everything you could possibly need including an iMac desktop , wifi, and large flat flat screen tv cable. Having lived in Bend in 10 years ago, I knew the locations i would want to rent from. I identified this location as one that would be a great vacation. I traveled with my wife and two kids (ages 5 and 9). Everyone loved the house amenities (close to groceries, close to downtown). I would highly recommend to others. We will return soon.
- Guest Brian
- Date of stay 03/17/13
- Review Submitted 03/28/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
May 24 - Oct 1
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT 1 AND 2 NIGHT MIDWEEK STAYS
3 night minimum required for all holiday weekends & weekends June - September.
** This home is cared for by BLUEBIRD DAY VACATION RENTALS **
Additional Fees and Taxes:
10% lodging tax
$100 cleaning/laundry fee
$100 refundable security deposit required to secure your reservation. Final balance is due 30 days before arrival.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Redmond Airport at 17 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 97 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Broken Top Bottle Shop at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mount Bachelor Ski Resort at 22 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tetherow Golf Club at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Angel Thai Westside at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About: We are outdoor enthusiasts from Colorado who met adventure racing and spend every opportunity traveling and exploring new destinations. We both work in the software industry allowing us to work remotely and spend as much time in Bend as we can until we can make it our primary residence.
We fell in love with the outdoor activities surrounding Bend and the convenience of the location. There are miles of single track, great road biking, water sports, hiking, and rock climbing all conveniently located around Bend. And don't forget the unsurpassed craft beer and coffee! The property is within walking distance to many great restaurants and outdoor activities are within minutes of our front door.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The house itself is new and in a great location/neighborhood with room to entertain indoors and on the patio. Single track and road biking are accessible from our front door, and Mt. Bachelor and the Sno Parks are minutes away. We start and end our day by walking to the local restaurants, coffee shops, and pubs or hopping on a cruiser bike to visit downtown or partake in the entertainment at the Les Schwab amphitheater.
- Primary: 541-728-4400
Links to more information:
BRAND NEW Wanoga House. Gorgeous vacation home on Bend's Westside
Open layout perfect for family and friends
Fabulous gas fireplace and HUGE HDTV
Fully stocked gourmet kitchen
Sit at the breakfast bar
Your home away from home
European style bedding with clean down duvets and high thread count linens
Gorgeous master bath with dual vanity sinks and huge walk in closet
Ultra comfy brand new bed in the queen bedroom
Its the details that make a Bluebird Day home so special!
2 and a half immaculate bathrooms
Enjoy dinner under the covered patio
Welcome to your home away from home!
Gorgeous contemporary furnishings throughout
HDTV, DVD, free wireless internet, games, and so much more for you to discover!
Create a memorable meal with friends!
Sit down dining for six with 3 seats at the breakfast bar
King sized bed in the master bedroom
HDTV in the master bedroom
Fabulous tile finishes in the master bath shower
The key to a fantastic vacation: A good night's sleep!!
Two twins in the 3rd bedroom. Same gorgeous European style bedding with duvets
Work beaconing? Use this office space with an iMac computer and printer
Cook out with friends for a night to remember forever!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013