You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Necedah house description
Your family will enjoy this beautiful 4 bedroom/4 bath log home on Lake Petenwell! Nestled on 2+ acres, this 3700 square foot lodge sleeps 12 and offers a great getaway. The lodge is full of modern conveniences, yet you can also relax by the fire in the 2- story great room or soak up some sun on the large deck that runs the length of the home. Play catch with the kids in the large back yard or enjoy the outdoor firepit. Explore nature when walking the community trail along the lake. There is WIFI, cable and Apple TV, a workout room and a lower level game room downstairs.
If you want to enjoy Lake Petenwell, there's room to park your boat in the driveway then head to Wilderness Park 4 miles away to enjoy the sandy beach and launch your boat. And don't forget Wisconsin Dells is a quick 40 minutes away. This home is a 4 night minimum.
- 3700 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- There are 4 fulls baths in the home.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- The lodge is full of modern conveniences, yet you can also relax by the fire in the 2- story great room or soak up some sun on the large deck that runs the length of the home. Play catch with the kids in the large back yard or enjoy the outdoor firepit. Explore nature when walking the community trail along the lake. If you want to enjoy Lake Petenwell, there's room to park your boat in the driveway then head to Wilderness Park 4 miles away to enjoy the sandy beach and launch your boat. And don't forget Wisconsin Dells is a quick 40 minutes away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
High Season 6/14-8-18 $540 nightly/ $3200 weekly 4 night minimum Value Season 8/19-10/31 5/1-6/13 12/13-3/13 $450 nightly/$2880 weekly 4 night mini Super Special 11/1-12/12 3/15-4/30 $400 nightly/ $2600 weekly 4 night minimum 5.5% tax $1000 fully refundable damage deposit 50% deposit due at booking. Balance due 30 days prior to check in. If you cancel with 30 days of checkin you forfeit deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Madison Wisconsin at 70 Miles
- Nearest Train: Wisconsin Dells at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 90/94 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 100 Feet behind home at Necedah
- Nearest Barpub: Northern Bay at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Cascade Mt. at 45 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Northern Bay at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Northern Bay at 5 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013