Beautiful Waterfront Home Within 5 Minutes Walk to Siesta Key Beach.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Large family friendly waterfront pool home within 5 min walking distance to the beach. Large master bedroom with jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet, and en-suite sitting room with pull out sofa for two, and patio doors out to the pool. Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and all the anemities to prepare wonderful meals. Large open plan living and dining room all decorated in beach style fashion, with 60' flat screen TV and surround sound. Three large bedrooms down the hall with 2 bathrooms that can sleep and additional 6 people. Our outdoor space is fantasic. Al fresco dining area for 6 with a grill, and an additional casual sitting area with rattan outdoor furniture. Large pool with mosaic tile and sitting areas in deep and shallow end. Waterfront with boat dock that you can catch fish right off of.
- 2700 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Master bedroom with queen bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Our home is a 5 minute walk to the front entrance to the #1 ranked white sand Siesta Beach on the Gulf of Mexico. At the beach you can rent chairs, umbrellas, go parasailing, snorkelling, and get all the food/drink you want. The island has a free shuttle to take you wherever you want to go including the village, which is full of restaurants, coffee shops, souvenir stores, and many pubs which have a vibrant night life. Our home is in a quiet, safe neighborhood, where you can lounge all day by our pool, fish off our dock, and enjoy sunset right in our backyard if you prefer. Our home has 4 bedrooms and a den, and can sleep up to 10 individuals. It's big enough that 2 families could stay here together. We have fabulous water views from all the main living areas in our house. There is fabulous outlet shopping 40 minutes away in Ellenton. Disneyworld and Universal are 1 1/2 hrs away, and can be done as a day trip very easily from our home....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota Bradenton at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 75 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Siesta Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Siesta Key village at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Multiple courses at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Siesta Key village at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Siesta Isles:
This property is not only in a fantasic beach location, but the family friendly neighborhood makes it a fantastic place to stay. Our bikes will be available for you to use, and the area is safe for kids to explore on their own. This home is where our kids are growing up, and will be where we retire because it is the best of all worlds.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Fenced in yard. Small pets welcome.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Outdoor seating over the water.
Reading room/den with patio doors to pool.
Large bedroom with double bed
Main living area
Dining area with glass windows with water views.
Full bathroom #2
Outdoor dining area with grill
Master bedroom with queen size bed
Master jacuzzi bathtub
Large bedroom with bunk beds and patio door out to the pool.
Large bedroom with bed (bunk available to add if needed)
Living room with 62' flat screen TV
Open kitchen area
Guest powder bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013