The Brooks, Lighthouse Bay!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30-31 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lighthouse Bay condo description
2nd Floor unit with high ceilings. Fantastic lake and fountain view from screened lanai. Western exposure means you'll have sunsets each evening. Includes large, fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, all towels and linens, and cable TV and DVD in living room. King size bed in master BR with TV/DVD, Queen bed in 2nd BR, sleeper sofa in den. Enjoy Lighthouse Bay resort style living and the great amenities – 5 pools (Resort style pool within short walking distance), fitness center, clubhouse, boating, beach, tennis, basketball, library with access to computer, and beautifully landscaped 2 mile walking and bicycle paths. Near I75, Coconut Point Shopping Center, Miromar Outlets, restaurants and supermarket.
- On floor 2
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- A Private 100% Lakefront Community • Quiet gated community of 654 residences on 162 acres • Low density (only 4 units per acre) • 44 acres of beautiful lakes (stocked) • 70 acres of greenspace including 26 acres of wildlife preserve • 5 picturesque cobblestone bridges (two navigable) • 52 tiered lake fountains • Over 12,000 oaks, palms and flowering trees plus 94,000 bushes and plants • Surrounded by residential communities • Breathtaking views of lakes and preserves Close to Everything • Minutes to the Bonita Beaches • Close to Lovers Key Beach and State Park • 2 miles to Estero River and Koreshan Park • 1 mile to marinas and boat launches • Within 4 miles of 5 shopping centers • Public and semi-private golf courses • Casual and fine dining restaurants • Access to both the Philharmonic Center and Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts • Only 15 minutes to Southwest Florida International Airport...moreless
• The 2500 sq. ft. Arts and Learning Center with fine arts studio, photography, plus languages and computer center The Harbour Club & Spa. The Health Club with cardio exercise area, Massage...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Indoor Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Basketball Court
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- People from all over the world leave inclement weather behind and come to visit the sun and sand on the pristine shorelines of Bonita Beach, Barefoot Beach and the Lover’s Key area. All three beaches located near the Gulf of Mexico will keep you wide-eyed with their miles of soft, white sand, great shelling, occasional dolphin sightings, and turtle nesting grounds that beach goers of all ages will appreciate. Swimmers, snorkelers, rafters, kayakers, and windsurfers will appreciate the clear waters just steps away from the sand. After a spectacular day at the beach, prepare yourself for another favorite gulf shore pastime — shopping! The greater Bonita Springs area offers a wealth of shopping venues to suit your fancy. You can choose to discover unique, one-of-a-kind boutiques that reflect the charm of Bonita Springs, or to meander through upscale, open-air shopping centers that house clothing, restaurants and art galleries. Our growing area is home to major shopping centers that are sure to please buyers and browsers alike including Coconut Point Mall, The Promenade and Miromar Outlets. Southwest Florida is famous for its golf and is home to PGA and beginner courses alike. With more than 150 courses waiting to excite and challenge you, the hardest part of your day will be deciding where to play! On any given day in Bonita Springs people of all ages enjoy the arts in many shapes and sizes. From visiting the Center for the Arts’ 10-acre campus where classes, workshops, films, theater and music performances take place; to three high-ranking National Art Festivals January, February and March; a band concert in Riverside Park on a Sunday afternoon; or just strolling an evening ‘ArtWalk’, visiting local artists’ galleries accompanied by a live concert. Some say that the light from a full moon reflecting off the ocean is brighter than the lights of Vegas. Do you love the idea of playing your favorite card games and then going for a stroll down the beach? Bonita Springs is the only place where it’s easy to do both. Make your first steps for an exhilarating evening to the Naples Fort Myers Greyhound Track. It offers exciting greyhound racing, telecast betting and regular cash poker tournaments. Gather your winnings and take a short drive to our neighboring Seminole Casino. The exciting casino hosts daily entertainment acts, four amazing dining destinations, and 34 live table games. It’s also home to a luxurious poker room where you’ll always find live No Limit Texas Hold’em, Seven Card Stud and Omaha Hi Lo games. Next time you’re reminiscing about your vacation to Bonita Springs make sure you can tell your friends the story of your BIG WIN!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
31 night min stay
Discounts: 90 nights or more: $100 Nightly
Sep 1 - Dec 31
30 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: $75 Nightly; 90 nights or more: $72 Nightly
Jan 2 - Apr 30
31 night min stay
Discounts: 90 nights or more: $100 Nightly
May 1 - Aug 31
30 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: $47 Nightly; 90 nights or more: $42 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reserved. Rates do not include applicable taxes or fees. Minimum booking is 60 days per community regulations.
- Cleaning Fee: $100 + tax
- Association Application Fee: $200 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000
- Tax Rate 11%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (Ft.Myers) at 13 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I75 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bonita Beach at 9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Eagle Ridge Golf Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Coconut Point Mall at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are a Canadian Family living near Toronto.
Why the Owner Chose Lighthouse Bay:
Very family friendly. FANTASTIC shopping with a world class mall a walk away. Great restaurants, shelling and Sanibel Island a short drive away.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This community of Lighthouse Bay is within The Brooks development which is an award winning community in SW Florida. You won't believe the amenities and landscaping. Its by far the premium location in the area.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 03, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.