New: Privacy, Pond and Close to Town! #1 for Quality & Price.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mount Shasta townhome description
Angel House is newly renovated, private, quiet and sunny, sunny, sunny! ... surrounded on 3 sides by wetlands and yet only 3 blocks from downtown main street. It is a many windowed condo townhouse with 2 floors. It is warm, comfortable, light and airy, upbeat, joyful, positive and filled with sunshine though the many windows… there is a feeling of being outside while being inside...it has a happy, joyous feeling.. it is a house filled with positive energy from years of use as a healing retreat and workshop center.
Large 1700 sf. ... 3 bedrooms... just renovated,.....new sheets, towels, furniture, kitchenware, 3D HDTV, leather vibrating chair... and all...
EXTRA BONUS: State of the art MEDIA CENTER with a 3D smart WI FI connected 55” LG HDTV flat screen (uniquely capable of making 2D movies into 3D), and a 3D Blue Ray DVD Player.
WI FI and DISH SATELLITE service with Dish’s America’s Top 120plus programming.
Within 3 blocks, you can stroll to nearby Sisson Meadows, a nearby small wetlands park with a million dollar view, meander 3 blocks to downtown's charming main street or walk across the street and visit the county Library.
Easy access up the mountain and conveniently situated for all summer and winter activities... and only a 15 minute walk from 'you must visit' City Park, a headwaters source of the Sacramento River with its world famous high quality clean and pure water coming out of the fresh underground Mt. Shasta aquifer.
Small romantic fireplace in Living Room.
Master Bedroom has hand crafted stained glass Flower of Life art piece in main window.
Bath soap/lotion/shampoo compliments of owner. Laundry facilities and detergent, iron and ironing board, vacuum and broom, parking in driveway and on street in the summer, and yes...even a small popcorn popper in kitchen.
More info: vacationrentalmtshasta.com
To keep Angel House perfectly clean and allergy free for you and our next guest, we request: Please NO SMOKING, NO PETS.
- 2 story
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Bedroom 1: The Master Ascension (St. Germaine) Bedroom decorated in purple is very large 18X20 and can be either a private bedroom (with Murphy Bed down) or workspace for small groups (with Bed upright in its cabinet). It has a private connected double sink bathroom (with extra large 6 ft. tub), and huge 6X9 walk in closet with dresser. Added bonus is a beautiful hand crafted Flower of Life stained glass art piece in the main window. Note: An extra blow up twin mattress with bedding is available if needed. Bedroom 2: MountainView Bedroom has a beautiful view of Mt. Shasta, a private connected 2 sink bathroom, and a 5X7 walk in closet with dresser. Bedroom 3: Willow Tree Bedroom, with French Doors, has a summer view of two spectacular Willow Trees right outside your window, plus views of the front yard pond, the Eddie Mountain range and surrounding wetlands. It has plenty of closet space and built in shelves....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 1: Private and connected to Master Ascension Bedroom, this bathroom is decorated in purple, has 2 sinks and an extra long 6 ft. tub/shower combination for your relaxing pleasure. ======================================== Bathroom 2: Connecting for privacy to the MountainView Bedroom, this bathroom also has a privacy door to the hallway for use of the Willow Tree Room. It has 2 sinks and a tub/shower combination. ======================================= Bathroom 3: With a single sink and toilet for downstairs convenience, this very colorful and happy half bathroom is sure to bring a smile to your face....moreless
- Call us today to stock your home pre-arrival. We live here! We know what you need! Need groceries, flowers, balloons, cake or champagne on arrival? Order it and we'll have it there for you. From the Supermarket BBQ! Choose Prather Ranch fresh meats hot off the grill- Steaks, ribs, roast, rotisserie chicken and more. Deli Sandwiches - Made to order with your favorite meats, cheeses, breads and all the trimmings. Fresh Fruits and Produce Dairy Products & Eggs Baked goods & fresh breads from local bakery Beverages- from beer and wine to vitamin water. (21 with photo ID) Ice Cream Frozen Local made raviolis & sauces Full service meat department with a great selection of top grade meats & chicken --------------------------------------------- Local Natural Foods: Organic Produce Organic Dairy Organic Chicken Organic Juices Sandwiches/wraps $10.00 Delivery Charge...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course Front:
- Monument View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Lots of pots and pans and condiments to make your stay pleasant. Kitchen window has a great view of Mt. Shasta making dish washing fun! Even a small popcorn popper! Lots of colorful fun dishes....moreless
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 25 - Nov 29, 2014
3 night min stay
Dec 23 - Jan 2, 2015
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $75
- Tax Rate 10%
Angel House Vacation Rental questions can be sent to owner shantam: shantam sheptow, owner
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 10AM (Pre arrival please ask for later check-out if you need it)
We have a $500 breakage deposit hold on your credit card.
or questions and bookings through Mt. Shasta manager Ms. Mallory:
at 530 926-6400
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Cross country and downhill skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, biking ... fishing, sailing and swimming in nearby lakes...
two nine hole, and two eighteen hole golf courses
fish hatchery, museums and railroad nostalgia...
nearby to shopping, fine restaurants and golf resort...
climb 14,162 feet to the summit of Mt. Shasta or just relax in the splendor of it's view.
Just minutes away, you will find beautiful Lake Siskiyou, a 430 acre lake boasting a wooded and grassy shoreline with the water surface reflecting beautiful Mount Shasta. The lake is fed by fresh water streams, keeping its level constant. The lake offers superb fishing, sailing and swimming.
Nearby Sisson Museum has great displays including photos of Mt. Shasta with lenticular clouds.
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Former Magazine Publisher based in New York and San Francisco now retired and living in Mt. Shasta and Southeast Asia. I personally rented a room here in 2002 when i first moved to Mt. Shasta and it was always a dream to own this incredibly sunlit, energetic place and make its energy and feeling available to people from around the world who appreciate the mystical wonders and energy of the mountain and the incredible world class outdoor activities available here.
Why Mount Shasta:
Over the years, ANGEL HOUSE has housed many events in the spacious 18X20 upper bedroom … including concerts, dances and dance classes, workshops of all sorts, and community group gatherings. Now this huge room is available as your master bedroom. We hope you feel the energy created here and we invite you to make your own contribution to the conscious legacy flowing here.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Uniquely situated .... surrounded on 3 sides with wild and natural wetlands (filled with summer blackberries for your picking pleasure!) yet close to town, Angel House has all the amenities plus convenient location to make your Mt. Shasta stay a fun and memorable experience. Sit and enjoy the front yard pond, gaze at beautiful Mt. Shasta and the nearby Eddies Mountain Range.. …enjoy the towering old growth Willow Trees on the property in the summer!, or leisurely meander and find within 3 blocks of Angel House: downtown’s charming city center, the County Library or sit and take in breathtaking mountain views along with a peaceful stroll to a nearby wetlands park, Sisson Meadows .... or take a 15 minute walk to City Park, a main headwater source of the Sacramento River with its world famous high quality clean and pure water coming out of the fresh underground Mt. Shasta aquifer. Don't forget to bring some empty bottles to fill! And if you feel like just hanging out and watching TV, you have the unique opportunity to watch state of the art 3-Dimension WI FI connected LG 55” LED HDTV Blu Ray TV (with Bluetooth connected speakers) with Dish Satellite connection. Sit back in the comfortable leather vibrating chair, relax and be entertained with both TV and our small romantic fireplace. We have tried our best to make this a comfortable, fun and memorable home for you to enjoy during your Mt. Shasta stay. Our goal has been to create a space to make your stay here both memorable and magical where all your dreams are possible and you find a place of deep laughter, joy, and love!
- Primary: +1 530 926-2363 Rental Mgr. Ms Mallory hours 9-5 Monday-Friday
Links to more information:
Angel House... privacy surrounded 3 sides by wetlands, yet only 3 blocks to town
Spectaculer summer willow trees on side. WillowTrees Bedroom overlooks them.
The Angel House Guardian Angel - El angel de la guarda
Winter view of Mt. Shasta from kitchen window, dining room and back patio.
Living Room with state of the art big 55' 3D HDTV and Dish Satellite TV stations
Colorful, convenient and playful downstairs half bath.
MountainView Bedroom with view, adjoining bathroom, huge 5X7 walk in closet.
WillowTree Bedroom with summer Willow Trees and view of flowery pond and Eddies.
Upstairs large 18X20 Master St.Germaine Ascension Bedroom & 6X9 walk-in closet
Master Ascension Bedroom adjoining bathroom with extra long relaxing 6' bathtub.
Double beauty: Mt. Shasta view along with Dancing Devi from Bali on back porch.
Extra back patio area for barbecuing, lounging in the sun, board games & fun!
Angel House view from side over pond...peaceful yet only 5 minute walk to town!
Front pond for meals, parties, meditation or just hanging out with friends.
Majestic vew of Mt. Shasta through kitchen window... sweet for washing dishes!
Dining Room as seen from Living Room. Bookshelves with games, DVDs, & books.
Living Room with small romantic fireplace and leather vibrating chair. WI FI too
Upstairs hallway: MountainView Bedroom far left door, WillowTree Bedroom right
Bathroom adjoining MountainView Bedroom with privacy door to hallway.
Upstairs large 18X20 Master St.Germaine Ascension Bedroom & 6X9 walk-in closet.
With Bed in cabinet, the huge room is for meditation, yoga, workshops, sessions.
View of sacred Mt. Shasta and garden from the back patio dining area.
Back patio dining near the garden & under the gaze of the beautiful mountain.
Awesome and unforgettable sunset Mt. Shasta 'alpenglow', a show worth beholding
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 21, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Calendar last updated 10/21/2014
+1 530 926-2363
Rental Mgr. Ms Mallory hours 9-5 Monday-Friday
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.