Panoramic Lake View
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ely cabin description
Level shoreline and panoramic lake views complement this meticulously well kept cabin situated on a quiet point on Eagles Nest Lake #2! Sleeps 6-8.
3 bedrooms: Master bedroom on upper level with queen size bed; Second bedroom on main level with full size bed; Third bunk room on main level with full size bunk beds. Bed linens provided.
2 bathrooms - Master half bath on upper level with toilet and sink; Main level bath has full sized tub with shower. Toilet paper provided; bring your own bath/beach towels and toiletries.
•TV with DVD/VHS
•Lakeside living room with gas fireplace and patio doors leading to deck
•Deck with patio furniture and panoramic views of the lake
•Kitchen has refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, small appliances. Dishwashing soap, garbage bags, kitchen towels and pot holders provided.
•Eat in kitchen has dining room table and chairs with windows looking out at the lake
•Propane grill - propane provided
•Lakeside fire ring
•Level shoreline with a nice balance of grass and trees
•Two private docks
•Paddle boat included. Additional watercraft rentals available
•No smoking cabin
•16 miles from Ely
Eagles Nest #2, located mid-way between Tower and Ely, offers fisherman a wide variety of fishing and recreational opportunities. The Lake is connected by a 75’ channel to Eagles Nest #1 and, combined, equals nearly 750 acres of fishable water with no motor restrictions. The lake is known for having great numbers of smallmouth bass, walleye, northern pike, perch, bluegills, and crappies.
All cabins rent Saturday to Saturday and are available by the week only. If you are looking for a stay longer than a week, or need a check in on a different day, please contact our office to book your stay. Please be sure you have selected a Saturday check in before booking online.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Ely, Minnesota is recommended by National Geographic Magazine as one of the 50 places in the world you should visit in your lifetime and was recently voted “Coolest Small Town in America”. Nestled in the expansive Superior National Forest, Ely is a place to renew an appreciation for the beauty and wonder of nature. With over 500 lakes within 20 miles of Ely, there are endless opportunities for swimming, boating, canoeing and fishing. Ely is located on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, a 1 million acre tract of pristine forests intersected by 1500 miles of canoe routes. And, if you’re looking for true hometown hospitality plan a visit to Ely’s downtown shops, restaurants, attractions and museums. There are lots of things to see and do here including the arts and crafts, educational exhibits, tours, golfing, casinos, farmers markets, festivals and fairs. You’ll quickly see why so many families return to Ely year after year....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2013 Summer rate $1595/week (6 guests) 20% Spring and Fall Discount Additional guests $105/week; children under 5 free Cleaning fee $150 3% processing fee 50% deposit required at time of reservation Minimum stay of 1 week No pets allowed
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: Toll Free (888)365-4956
- Secondary: Toll Free (888) 365-4956
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Black Bear Point
Living room with TV and DVD/VCR has patio doors to deck
Patio doors leading to the deck
Eagles Nest Lake #2
View from master bedroom balcony
Main level bath has tub and shower
Third bedroom is a small bunk room on the main level with full size bunk beds
Picnic table is located near the shoreline
Gradual shoreline, nice swimming for kids -- bring your water shoes
Kitchen is well stocked and also has dishwasher
Eat in kitchen with dining room table and windows looking out at the lake
Living room also has a gas fireplace
Patio furniture on lakeside deck for outdoor enjoyment
Upper level master bedroom with queen size bed
Master bedroom has attached 1/2 bath with toilet and sink
Second bedroom is on main level and has a full size bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, August 12, 2013