A London Sightseeing Warm Welcome Home (4 Layouts & Rates) - STUDIO Flat up to 5
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Greenwich apartment description
A fabulous location for families on holiday in London close to transport links and secure car parking space for trips to other parts of the United Kingdom too.
Multi-Unit Offering (197WR & 199WR)
197WR. Three bedroom offering with 2 bathrooms and large lounge (sleeps 9) + at extra charge and overflow room which sleeps 5. There is a balcony, winter garden + parking space.
199WR. Two bedroom offering with 2 bathrooms (sleeps 9) + at extra charge overflow studio consisting of extra kitchen/diner, extra partial handicapped bathroom (regular shower) and lounge. Winter garden + parking space.
A 5 minute walk away to local large Sainsburys supermarket as well as an I-Max multiplex cinema. A small convenience store across the street supplies basic staples.Travellers to London can catch a bus directly in front of the development with a five minute bus ride to Greenwich Cutty Sark DLR (Zone 2), North Greenwich Station (Jubilee Line Zone 2) or a train from nearby Westcombe Hill St.
The owner's portfolio of properties include reference numbers 71882, 73035, 91161, 457496 and 492433. Should you be upset that your time period is taken, check other reference numbers or simply send us an e-mail through the HomeAway Sites. Especially for longer stays 3 weeks+ we can be helpful with booking non-owned properties.
STUDIO Flat up to 5: Greenwich, London Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 457496ha
Perfect for small groups. Light, Airy & easy access all London Tourist Locations. By Train, Bus, DLR, River Taxi or Gondola this home provides easy access: Excel, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Sq & Buckingham Palace. Can be added to 457496 (197 WR a & 199WR) for larger groups. Car parking by arrangement. Ideal for a couple of small family looking for a London Getaway, whether it be a week or a weekend London is at your fingertips. From nearby Westcombe Park Station, frequent trains into London Bridge and Trafalgar Square (less than 15 minutes) place you on the doorsep os Londons greatest museums and places of interest from theNational Gallery to the Victoria and Albert Museums. While many are in for tourist attractions, the London O2 stadium with its many concerts is a less than 5 minute busride which the Excel Exhibition Center is a Gondola Ride across the river. And what about locally? The Royal Observatory, Maritime Museum, Queens House and Greenwich Park are just down the road
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- With high ceilings and a large square footage the sleeping and living area of the studio intermingle. The Day Bed (IKEA HEMNES) opens up into two single side by side single sleepers while the sofa bed opens into a good sized double. The studio has mahogany colour wooden floors and its whitewashed walls stand in stark contrast to the wall of south facing glass cleverly concealed from the street by vertical blinds....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The Studio forms part of a large property 199WR Please click on tab). As there are two different entrances into the property, it can be either taken by a large group or two smaller groups. The difference is that a dividing door is either kept locked or unlocked depending on if the property is being rented by two seperate groups or one group. The Studio alone consists of its own kitchen with dining table and chairs, its own bathroom and a large living area which includes both sleeping and T.V. facilities. 199WR consists of a marital bedroom and en-suite. A second bedroom with partial en-suite. A large living and eating area and a covered balcony. For large wedding parties you might consider the Studio, 199WR and 197WR....moreless
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theatre
- Laundrette - Not Serviced
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
- City Centre
sports and adventure activities
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
ReviewsWrite a review
Interesting live in a studio! If you are a group of people you can find yourself really well. And then Greenwich is a really nice area!
- Guest Annita V.
- Date of stay 10/28/13
- Review Submitted 11/06/13
Manager response: Dear Guests, Thank you very much for your kind review regarding our studio apartment. We look forward to having you back in London someday.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 6 - Jun 30, 2014
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
EB are Early Bird Specials for Cheaper Prices. As we get closer to the holiday booking season prices go UP.
1. Our Reservation Form allows you to check our Bona Fide Status
2. Payment is made by Bank Transfer or Paypal.
3. Transfer costs to Vacation Home Owner/Agent are borne by Guest on Payment.
4. Transfer coss to Guest from Vacation Home Owner/Agent borne by Vacation Home Owner/Agent
In addition we ask for a REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT that is calculated depending on group size, length of stay and period of the year.
Rates may change during high season as for the Easter Holidays, Half Term, Special occasions and the Summer.
Booking is not secured until we received the Security Deposit.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: £200
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Stanstead at 40 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Dover at 70 Miles
- Nearest Train: Westcombe Hill at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: A2 at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Whitstable and Herne Bay, Kent at 50 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Various at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Various at 0.2 Miles
- Primary: +44 (0) 7799691656 No Calls after 19h00 GMT
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
199WR Overflow Studio
197 living and kitchen
197 WR floor plan
197WR master bedroom
197WR dining room
197 dining room
197 view from kitchen of the living room
197 second bedroom
197 WR Twin bedroom No. 3
197WR front terrace
199WR Studio Kitchen
199WR Floor Plan
199WR master bedroom
199WR new 2nd bedroom layout
199 WR living room
199WR living and kitchen
STUDIO Flat Floorplan
197 WR Overflow Room Looking Out
197WR Overflow Room Photo