In the Heart of Downtown Solvang!!Sleeps 6-8
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Solvang house description
Walk to restaurants, wine tasting showrooms, shops & Theaterfest. 2013 new, fully furnished 3 bedroom Northern European style home in the heart of downtown Solvang. Walking distance to all the amenities Solvang has to offer. Less than a mile to local golf courses and 2 mile from the Chumash Casino.
Catch your ride on the local horse drawn carriage & many of the wine tour bus stops as well as local shuttles to the Casino.
Local golf courses include:Rancho San Marcos(Robert Trent Jones), Alisal River Course (public,)
Alisal Country Club (semi-private) & the world reknown championship golf course, La Purisima Golf Course, ranked in the top 100 best courses to play in the United States.(Locals call it the Purinana of Golf.)
Bookings begin October 1st, 2013.
Each house has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a two car garage for parking. Sleeps up to 8.
Northern European Architecture, 1802 square feet of living space with like-wood flooring. A full size kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, fully equipped.In addition each house comes with flat screen wall mounted televisions, Direct TV, and high speed wireless internet.
Small fenced backyards allow you to bring your family pets and give you a wonderful place to barbecue or sit, relax and enjoy a glass of wine before going out to enjoy some of the finest restaurants the central coast has to offer.
Escape the cold of winter or heat of summer and come enjoy the beautiful year round weather the Central Coast has to offer!!
- 1802 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Equestrian Events
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Solvang is home of early Danish settlers and the native American Santa Ynez Chumash Indians. This house is within walking distance to the town's restaurants, wine tasting bars and shopping. Experience the Richness & Variety of Santa Barbara County Wines. Included are:, Sunstone, Fess Parker, Foley,Gainey, Firestone, Rideau....and over 200 others. Enjoy great golf at Alisal River Course, La Purisima Golf Course, or San Marcos Ranch Golf Course. Horseback riding and biking are also available in the area. This is a great place to get away from it all and enjoy the ambience of the outdoors and country living. Must See: Santa Ynez & La Purisima Missions, Noqui Falls, and hiking at Figueroa Mountain. Visit the local wineries where you can experience the closeness of mother earth by standing in rows upon rows of grapes thriving in the sun. Also,visit the Ostrich Farm and shetland ponies all within an easy distance. When in season, be sure to take in a show at the local Theater Fest or check the calendar for the Chumash Casino who hosts many fine performers. Here is a home away from home. A small town that offers escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. The Santa Ynez Valley also offers some of the finest cycling roads and trails in the world and is a frequent stop for the California Amgen Tour. Nearby Lake Cachuma offers nature & bird watching tours. Downtown Santa Barbara 45 minutes away offers world class beaches, sailing & many water sports. Gaviota State Park 30 minutes away offers deep sea fishing as well as great beach experiences. Los Olivos 15 minutes away offers a host of art galleries and antique shops. La Purisima Mission State Park offers you an experience early mission life . Alisal Guest Ranch offers horse back riding & golf....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please contact us for reservations as we have four houses for rent. Escape the cold of winter or heat of summer and come and enjoy the beautiful central coast, where our weather is beautiful all year round!!
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Cleaning Fee: $125
- Pet Fee: $200
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Barbara Airport or Santa Maria Airport at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Highway 101 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Refugio Beach at 25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Multiple wine bars and tasting rooms at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Alisal Golf Course,Rancho San Marcos, La Purisima at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Multiple restaurants within walking distance at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Family Owned and Operated business. All members grew up or raised families in Santa Barbara County.
Why the Owner Chose Solvang:
Location, location, location. Central to all that Solvang has to offer. Central to surrounding areas. New construction, very nicely appointed.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Walk to local wine tasting rooms and restaurants.Private. Comfortably handles 6 - 8 people.
- Primary: +1 8056806921
- Secondary: +1 8054505868
- Tertiary: +1 805 245-8512
- Fax: +1 805 688-5729
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Construction is almost complete
Side of house and garage
Entry to residence and downstairs bathroom at end of hall
Hallway to bedrooms with handrail that overlooks the front entrance
Guest bedroom with Jack and Jill bathroom
Jack and Jill bathroom with shower and tub combo
Master bedroom, with large windows looking out to the City of Solvang
Master bath all tiled, with shower and tub
All tiled bathrooms
Two car garage
View of front of house
Kitchen will have granite counters on these beautiful cabinets
Gas fireplace in living room
Linen cabinets downstairs
Has laundry room upstairs close to the bedrooms
Other guest bedroom
Shower and tub
Fireplace in master bedroom
Large walk in shower with seat
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.