Beautiful Home Just 3 Short Blocks from Melbourne's Pristine Beaches
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Indialantic house description
This fully furnished three bedroom, 1 and 1/2 bath home is conveniently located 3 short blocks from the pristine beaches of Melbourne, in a safe, quite neighborhood. You can enjoy the peacefull environment in the covered patio, ride your bike, or just stroll through the friendly neighborhood.
The kitchen is complete with appliances, microwave, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, and everything needed to prepare a welcoming meal. Outdoor grill also available. Bed linens, towels, cable tv and internet provided.
The furnished master bedroom has a queen-size bed, closets and private 1/2 bath. The second bedroom has a closet and full-size bed. The third bedroom has a twin-size bed with a pull-out trundle. With the ocean, restaurants and shopping just 3 short blocks away, there is seldom need for a car. Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Cape Canaveral and 45 minutes from Orlando (Disney World, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure & Seaworld). You'll find top surfing at the famous Sebastian Inlet.
Indialantic is a lovely beach town with clean beaches, lots of parks, and friendly people. It's a great place to relax and get to know the real Florida!
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Pets considered. Please contact us for more information on fees, the types of pets allowed and the number of pets allowed. Pet fees are non-refundable and may increase based on the number/type of pets as well as the length of your stay....moreless
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Have you always dreamed of cruising down a beachside highway with the top down, soaking in the scenery and good vibrations? Ever wondered how man reached the moon? Florida’s Space Coast has all this to offer and more. The Melbourne / Indialantic area offers both the best surfing spots on the East Coast and three of 'Florida’s Ten Best Beaches”, as declared by Southern Living, so you are sure to enjoy a spectacular beach getaway. Nestled between the Indian River Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean, the City of Indialantic, offers many recreational opportunities for residents and visitors. Whether it’s kayaking, soaring over the crowds on a parasail, skipping the waves on a boogie board or just soaking up some rays. The beach fun never ends. While you’re here, be sure to visit the quaint shops and the vast, delectable restaurants with gourmet cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere. The nightlife has everything from martini bars to art galleries that turn into dance clubs, or from traditional Irish pubs to jazz cabarets often hosting national recording artists. And just a short drive away is the Kennedy Space Center, Brevard Zoo, Port Canaveral (where many cruise lines depart including the Disney Cruise Ship), and Cocoa Beach with its famous pier bustling with surfers, sight-seers, shoppers and night owls alike....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Sea AveGuest comment entered by manager
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in your group. Everything went so smoothly, and the house was great. More than we could of asked for. Quiet neighborhood, nice friendly neighbors, close to the beach. Would definitely come back again. Thanks so much.
- Guest Duane
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/09/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
For Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc
Holiday Rates may apply.
35% deposit required at the time of booking, if done 45 days prior to arrival. Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival. If booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment is due upon booking.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning Fee = $130
Florida State and County taxes = 11%
Pet Fee $200--If applicable
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne International Airport at 7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: The pristine beaches of Melbourne at 240 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Meg O'Malley's Irish Pub & Restaurant at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Spessard Holland Golf Course at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Haru Sushi Bar & Grill at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
The children playing safely outside, family walking and biking thorugh this quiet neighborhood, and the moment's walk to the powdery beach were just the tip of the iceberg when choosing this coastal vacation home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Having local bars, attractions, surfing, shopping, and the Indialantic night life just a few minutes away (walking or driving), made this Melbourne home too good to pass up.
- Primary: +1 866-599-2369
Front of the home
Family room, showing a small portion of the 2nd dining table
1 full bathroom in the hall
Master bedroom with 1 queen-size bed
Back yard of the home
Kitchen, showing 1 of 2 dining tables
Bedroom with 1 daybed and 1 pull-out trundle
Bedroom with 1 full-size bed
Private, 1/2 bathroom in the master bedroom
Patio set (seats 6 - BBQ grill included, but not shown)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, June 21, 2013