Oceanfront on the Boardwalk
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Ocean City Properties condo description
The condo is on the second floor of a 6-unit oceanfront building and only a few steps from the beach. Enjoy biking and walking on the 2.5-mile Boardwalk. Many land and sea activities for the family.
- On floor 2
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom with tub/shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Water Sports Gear:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- The oceanfront condo is directly on the 2.5 mile Ocean City, Maryland Boardwalk along the beach and ocean. There are numerous activities for the family and there are deep-sea fishing boats. There is also a very large bay for boating, skiing, and fishing within one block of the condo. There is a calendar of events including the Ocean City Air Show in June, and festivals with continuous entertainment and crafts shows in May and September. There are a variety of car shows and fishing tournaments throughout the season, as well as a Greek Festival in July....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $210 Nightly; 14 nights or more: $175 Nightly
Sep 15 - Dec 31
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $110 Nightly
|Winter and Spring
Jan 1 - Jun 15
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $125 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
One third due when reservation is made. Balance due five weeks
prior to when you will arrive at the condo.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Add 4.5% Ocean City Tax and 6% Maryland State Tax calculated on rental fee.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Salisbury at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Lewes Delaware at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: Baltimore, MD and Wilmington, DE at 125 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 50 and Route 1 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ocean City at Other Ocean City Properties
- Nearest Barpub: Seacrets at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Ocean Pines, MD & Bethany, MD at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Phillips at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2001
Why the Owner Chose Other Ocean City Properties:
Great view of ocean and of the best beaches in the USA. A 2.5 Boardwalk for walking and biking with perfect ocean views along the entire length. There are many excellent restaurants and activities to keep vacationers busy day and night. There is also a bay for water sports and skiing. Beach and Boardwalk are cleaned daily and are beautiful.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
1. Ocean and scenery are superb. 2. Land and sea sports, parks, and activities. 3. Expansive bays within 1/2 mile of the ocean. 4. A well-maintained and clean resort. 5. Many outstanding restaurants. 6. Concerts, festivals, car shows, and movies on the beach and at the convention center.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the front porch. View from living room includes a porch railing.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 01, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.