Pond Hockey Palace!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eagle River house description
This house is as close as you can get to the LaBatt Blue Pond Hockey Tournament held on Dollar Lake in February. It sleeps up to 14 with 6 beds and a pull out couch. It includes a pool table and a sauna in the basement, a foosball table on the patio, and a very large deck overlooking beautiful Dollar Lake.
- 2800 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 6-14
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- This property is as close as you can get to the LaBatt Blue Pond Hockey Tournament held on Dollar lake in February. Walk out the door and down the hill and you're right in the action. Walk back up at the end of the day, grab a beer, and head to the sauna in the basement. Repeat the next day until you win!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Feb 1 - Feb 29
7 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Eagle River Airport at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 70 at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Chanticleer Beach at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Michael's Italian Restaurant at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Chanticleer Ski Hill at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lake Forest Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Chanticleer Inn at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1989
About the owner: This home was built by Lt. Col. Michael Mulrooney, USMC Ret., a.k.a 'Mike', a.k.a. 'Dad'. It was his dream retirement home and the ultimate bachelor pad. It was always known by his friends as 'Mike Mulrooney's Home for Wayward Women'. But for no particular reason.
Why the Owner Chose Eagle River:
For summertime fun, this is a quiet and relaxing place to enjoy a peaceful and beautiful sunset. For a weekend in February, it's a place to stage your team's win at the LaBatt Blue Pond Hockey Tournament.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Easy and close access to Dollar lake. A very hot sauna after a long day on the ice. A very open kitchen ready to entertain after a pond hockey victory. A pool table to beat down on your pond hockey teammates.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, July 22, 2013