Sunrise Waterfront Escape
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tawas City cottage description
Cozy 3 Bedroom 'up north' cottage. Lovely knotty pine interior. Dining Room comfortably seats 6 with panoramic view of the lake. Two bedrooms have bunk beds, master bedroom has double bed. Small bathroom w/shower tub combo. Features: WI-FI & cable, gas grill, microwave, washer & dryer, stove, refrigerator, tea and coffee pots. Has front and back patios as well as deck closer to the beach, covered car port. Relax and enjoy swimming, fishing, boating, making sand castles, the VIEW, or bonfires under a starlit sky. This is truly nature at its BEST.
- 900 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- compact size each bedroom has dresser and closet
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Even though this area is laid back and not as congested as the western part of the state, there is always something to do. You can view the Heritage Classic Off Shore Racing, sample Michigan wines at the Uncapped & Unscrewed charity event, walk the State Dock and look at boats from all over the country, or shop some of the specialty shops in downtown E. Tawas. There is a bike path that goes along US 23 from the cottage to E. Tawas (approx. 5mi)....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Availability: June 3-October 1 See calendar.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Motorway: US 23 at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 1955
About the owner: We have enjoyed 'Pure Michigan' all our lives. Living and working in northwest Detroit suburbs we enjoy our Tawas getaway escapes. Not too far (about 3 hours) we can quickly get into our rest and relaxation mode.
Why the Owner Chose Tawas City:
Family owned since 1955, four generations have been able to spend many summers and created great memories. Many updates have been added through the years with careful preservation of the past as well.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
A quiet 'piece of heaven' off the main highway. We can enjoy, biking, swimming, boating without ever leaving the place. If we want to go for ice cream, dinner, art fairs, farmers market, antiquing, golfing, shopping, they are all close.
- Primary: + 1-248-252-5274 may go to voice mail calls between 9a.m-10p.m.est
- Secondary: + may go to voice mail calls between 9a.m.-10p.m.est
- Tertiary: +1 248-349-3808 may go to voicemail calls between 9a.m.-10p.m.est
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 15, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
may go to voice mail calls between 9a.m-10p.m.est
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.