Quaint Country Home Away from Home in Beautiful Ne Ga!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Blairsville house description
This home is on a corner lot, overlooking a private lake. Sit on the enclosed front sunroom any time of the year. 40' flat screen TV, in large open family/dining room. The home has 3 bedrooms,and 2 full bathrooms- 1 with king bed and full bath, 2nd bedroom has 2 beds with full bath, 3rd bedroom has two bunk beds and air hockey table perfect for the kids to hang out, sleep and play. Newly renovated large kitchen and bathrooms.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- One of the most beautiful places in the northeast Georgia Mountains. There are plenty of great things to do as a family. Meeks park is only 3.5 miles away which has tennis, basketball, out door pool, picnic areas, ball fields and a play ground area for your little ones. For you golf lovers Butternut Creek has a beautiful but challenging golf course, with a great place to relax and have a bite. Brasstown valley also has a great course, bar and a fine dining restaurant. If golf doesn't interest you, you can sit on the porch and just take in the views. Vogel State Park has a swimming beach area, paddle boating and mini golf. It's a great place to have some family fun. A few miles south of Vogel State Park is the entrance to Helton Creek Falls. These are a couple of easy climb waterfalls great for all ages. During the fall we have the Sorghum Festival. Here you will see a glimpse of the past such as donkeys turning the mill to make syurp, sawing competitions, tree climbing, and many other games and crafts. It is family fun for all!!! If you have never seen a beautiful north Georgia Fall in full color, you will want to come from mid Sept. to end of Oct....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The house had a great location and was very clean. The only problems we had were that the sliding glass door locks did not work every time and the remote for the bedroom TV did not work. I notified the owner about this. Overall a good stay and would return if we vacation in Blairsville again.
- Guest Dan S.
- Date of stay 08/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/14/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, age 55+.
Lovely Peace Spot
Lovely Peace Spot
Our recent stay in this peaceful house was very restful and comfortable. The owner provided everything we needed which helped us settle in ASAP.
- Guest mimibets (Young Harris GA)
- Date of stay 06/25/13
- Review Submitted 07/25/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+.
We were in Blairsville for a baseball tournament and couldn't have picked a more perfect setting for our stay. The property far exceeded our expectations. The kitchen is much larger than it appears in the photos - tons of (granite!) counter space and everything you could possibly need for preparing snacks and meals. . . great appliances, tons of utensils and containers - even a panini press! Tons of windows allow for beautiful views of the lake and mountains. Another bonus? Covered parking for your car! The layout is perfect for a family - watching tv in the (huge!) family room, I was blissfully unaware of my kids' rowdy air hockey match going on in the bunk room! We enjoyed mornings on the enormous, shady deck, as well as breakfast in the four seasons room. The lake was a real bonus. Even if you don't care to fish, the view is magnificent. Bring your walking shoes, too. The area around the lake is nice and level for walking or jogging, but there are hills on adjacent streets if you prefer a more challenging trek. If you need to leave the cabin, (trust me, you won't want to!) you're 5 minutes from Walmart, and less than 10 minutes to Blairsville's other conveniences - Home Depot, Ingles, Bi-lo, CVS, restaurants, etc. The owner is wonderful, as well. Joelle responded quickly to our many questions, and helped us stay stress-free by accommodating our ever-changing baseball schedule. Can you tell that we love this place? We can't wait to go back!
- Guest Jennifer S.
- Date of stay 06/13/13
- Review Submitted 06/18/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank You so much, for your kind words... I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I have to say though you were a great family to work with, and an excellent guest. Thank you for taking such great care of my home! If you refer 10 guest who book with referal of your name. I will give you a free week anytime of year. Sincerely, Joelle
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Monthly Rentals 1500.00 a month.
All taxes and cleaning fees are in base price.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Pet Fee: $0
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson at 100 Miles
- Nearest Train: Blue Ridge Railways at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 515 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hiawassee Beach (fresh water beach) at 25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Brasstown Valley Resort at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Maggie Valley, NC. at 90 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Butternut Creek Golf at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: All Resturants are within... at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 1978
About the owner: This was my family home where I grew up as a young girl. I have many fond memories of friends and family spending many hours sharing stories with each other in our home.
Why the Owner Chose Blairsville:
This home has always been full of life. I would like nothing more than for others to get a chance to experience this home and build memories as I have.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This a great place to enjoy a beautiful lake view in a comfortable peaceful setting. It is very close to town and all that North Georgia has to offer.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, July 26, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.