April 2nd 2014 Specials! Gulf Harbour Stunning Property!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gulf Harbour Yacht and Country Club condo description
This newly furnished carriage home in Gulf Harbour has it all! The spacious 3 bed, 2 bath Osprey module boasts natural light and lake views from the lanai, sitting area and master bedroom. You’ll revel in over 1800 sqr feet of high ceilings yet comfortable living space. The home is tastefully decorated in a newly refurbished ‘Tommy Bahama’ style with a coastal flair. Equipped with new TV’s, WI-FI, a 3-D Blue Ray DVD player, beach towels, beach chairs and tennis racquets for your entertainment. Relax and put your feet up on the solid chest coffee tables…you’ve arrived!
The home itself is located in the popular neighborhood of Grande Cay within the gated complex of prestigious Gulf Harbour just steps from the community pool and outdoor grilling area. After a full day of fun, sun, golf or tennis unwind in your beautiful vacation home!
Gulf Harbour Yacht and Country Club epitomizes the absolute best in resort style living! A residential waterfront community bathed in the grandeur of an 18 hole championship golf course, deep slip water marina, club house pool, private island, spa, fitness center, sauna, poolside tiki bar, magnificent clubhouse, fully stocked golf & tennis pro shops with the #1 ranked tennis facility in SW Florida. Dine inside or outside at Jonny Brown’s overlooking the exceptional view of the marina. Enjoy casual poolside fare served by the fun, friendly staff. Family, friends, guests and children welcome. Revel in the breathtaking sunset from the private beach adjacent to the marina. Gulf Harbour’s equity member owned facilities provide the ultimate in luxury style living!
NOTE: Sports Membership REQUIRES a ten day transfer period and is reserved for monthly rentals only.
- On floor 2
- 1845 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Designed as a luxurious escape, both the master and guest suite successfully expresses classic taste. The newly furnished king and queen sized beds anchors each space with color palettes reminiscent of verdant green marshlands, sandy beaches and each sporting graphic pops of sunny colors. Hotel style plush beds, luxury linens and plush cotton towels enhance your slumber. The window seat is perfect for reading your favorite novel. Our ode to sea glass, the twin suite bedroom celebrates the home's coastal location. The inspiration for the room's teal and lime green bedding coupled with sandy hue’s favor the beach comers delight. This newly furbished haven for rest and relaxation boasts two walk in closets in the master, Samsung flat screened TV’s and full sized dressers with closets in each room appoint maximum clothing storage. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- 20 minutes away from Fort Myers International Airport(RSW), Gulf Harbour resides on the Caloosahatchee river spilling out directly into the Gulf. Centrally located, it’s just minutes to Fort Myers Beach, 15 minutes to the desired locations of Sanibel Island/Captiva with Retail Outlet Malls; Miromar/Tanger/Gulf Coast Town Center/Coconut Point and the new Gulf Coast Hospital nearby. It’s the coastal feel without the traffic. Within minutes of I-75, this location affords easy access to Naples and Sarasota. With exceptional golf courses to play throughout the local area, the choices are endless. Boating, fishing, para-sailing with day trips to Key West, Miami or Orlando easily accessed!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A Sports membership(fees apply) is included to those choosing terms of three months or more. Terms of a one month rental option: Sports Membership transfer fee of $600.
Sports Club membership provides full access to 8 Lighted Hydro Grid Clay Tennis Courts, Limited Golf (2x/mo), 8000 sqf full service Health Spa 37 fitness classes/week, Saunas, Steam Rooms & Massage, Tiki Bar
-11% Florida required sales tax on all leases
-Refundable security deposit of $500 at time of reservation.
-Cleaning fee contingent: Duration, number of guests and a pet. $250 Standard
-Non-refundable deposit applied to reserve dates. Amount contingent upon length of stay. Total funds required before possession of property.
-One month ADVANCE application for approval, credit & background check.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport(RSW) at 15.8 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Keywest Express at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 13 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Myers Beach at 3.6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Pincher's Crab Shack at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Golf Harbour Golf and Yacht Club at Gulf Harbour Yacht and Country Club
- Nearest Restaurant: Pincher's Crab Shack at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Residing in the northern part of the country, being a sporting enthusiast and tired of the brutally cold winters, I set out to search for a vacation home in warmer weather. After years of searching (turning 50) for the perfect place, a friend and I, came a crossed Gulf Habour on the internet. Once my friend and I drove through the gates, exprienced the pristine grounds and met the people, we didn't want to leave. I have many friends in the surrounding area along with easily met new friends. It's luxury yet fun! Check out the attached video on the website!
Why the Owner Chose Gulf Harbour Yacht and Country Club:
Quite simply...'It's the lifestyle!'. Gulf Harbour corners the market on luxury, location and sporting activity. It's unique quality of encapsulating golf, tennis, spa & marina in a friendly atmosphere that provides the escape destination each person dreams of ascertaining!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
20 minutes away from Fort Myers International Airport(RSW), Gulf Harbour resides on the Caloosahatchee river spilling out directly into the Gulf. Centrally located, it’s just minutes to Fort Myers Beach, 15 minutes to the desired locations of Sanibel Island/Captiva with Retail Outlet Malls-Miromar/Tanger/Gulf Coast Town Center/Coconut Point and the new Gulf Coast Hospital nearby. It’s coastal with out the traffic!
- Primary: 419-262-0606
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gulf Harbour Marina sporting over 90 plus boat slips. Private Island off docks.
Par 5, just one of many stunning golf holes on the course.
Gulf Harbour's magnificent Club House.
Kick back, put your feet up and relax in the newly furnished living room.
Samsung 55' HDTV in living area opens up to the screened in lanai.
Drink your coffee, read, watch TV or relax in the sitting area off the kitchen.
Create your culinary delight in the fully stocked kitchen.
Four poster king size bed Master Suite. Sliding glass doors open onto the lanai.
Spa like Ensuite Master bathroom fully stocked with luxury towels.
Window seat notched out underneath sunshine filled window. Perfect reading area.
Jack and Jill bathroom coordinates the two bedrooms together. Towels provided.
Marina view from second story of the outside dining area of club. Spectacular!
Junior olympic sized club pool overlooking the marina with tiki bar.
One of eight lighted Hydro-Grid(clay) tennis courts.
Welcome to Grande Cay!
Spacious Tommy Bahama West Indies style living room is always Happy Hour @ 3:00!
Open concept, comfortable, entertaining lanai.
Engage in entertaining, dining or conversation with your family or guests.
Open formal dining area for guests, family or another sunny view.
Full dresser in Master, private TV and closets populate each bedroom.
Queen size second bedroom affords split floor plan for comfort and privacy.
Tropical hued twins room attached to Jack and Jill bathroom.
Community pool with keyed access for residents.
Wireless Internet access for all guests. Visit Gulf Harbour.com Enjoy your stay!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, February 14, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.