Luxury Waterfront Close to Yellowstone Nat'l Park
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Island Park lodge description
You will fall in love with this exclusive luxury lodge
Before you even walk through the door!
It's a story book setting on island park reservoir
With an open view of the old hotel nestled at the
Foot of Mt. Jefferson, Sawtelle and the beautiful
The panoramic views through continuous windows
On the water's edge side make the window seats
A favorite---but the views looking inside, are
Just as inviting.
With beautiful rock fireplaces, amazing woodwork
And obvious craftsmanship in every direction, it
Has a feeling all it's own. You won't want to leave!
With thick, soft carpet and beautiful tile
Floors throughout, the comfort doesn't end.
Eight beautiful bedrooms, each with it's own
Style and personality, each with a private
Full bathroom makes a couples getaway
Comfortable and individualized.
Beautiful, large open areas for group meetings, activities, videos and games. Enjoy using the large, convenient kitchen with 8 swing-out chairs at the granite counter, two dining area tables and beautiful waterside views.
This beautiful spot on earth is where you'll make your vacation memories of a lifetime!!
- 7300 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 19, Beds for 19
Bathrooms: 11 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathrooms have plenty of towels for our guests convenience.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Luxurious Waterfront Corporate Retreat Gated 7,300 Sq.Ft. Lodge on 4 Private Acres Private Boat Dock w/Lots of Privacy Sleeps 19 Guests Max. (Includes Children) 8-Deluxe Bedrooms with Private Bathrooms also 3 extra Bathrooms Makes a Total of 11 for our Guests Convenience. Kitchen Has 2-Ovens & Fully Equipped Granite Counter Tops Throughout 2-Dining Tables W/ 8- Bar Stools at Counter 3-Rock Gas Fireplaces-Open Floor Plan WIFI-Internet/4-Satellite T.V.'s/DVD Players Hot Tub Near Waters Edge/2-Large Patios Deluxe Gas Grill (Propane Provided) Large Fire Pit (Bring your own wood) Air Conditioning/Ceiling Fans Large Parking Area in front for Trucks & Trailers ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Pricing for Summer
$1,500 Per Night no clean fee Or 2 Night Minimum + $500 Clean Fee ~
*Price may vary depending on length of stay, group size, # of bedrooms used, season and availability.
*60 Day Cancellation Policy*
When canceling outside the 60 day window prior to your arrival the funds you have paid are refundable except credit card fees & travel insurance if added. When canceling within the 60 day window the funds you have paid are non-refundable unless we can rebook your dates. If we can, you will get a refund minus $75.00 re-booking fee, 3% credit card fees & Insurance.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rates DO NOT Include 8% tax & Insurance.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Idaho Falls Idaho at 90 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 20 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: On the beach at Island Park reservour at 50 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Shotgun Bar & Grill at 4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Targhee Ski Resort at 60 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Island Park Village Resort at 15 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Boondocks Restaurant at 4 Miles
The Unique Benefits at this Lodge:
Beautiful, large open areas for group meetings, activities, videos and games. Enjoy using the large, convenient kitchen with 8 swing-out chairs at the granite counter, two dining area tables and beautiful waterside views. This beautiful spot on earth is where you'll make your vacation memories of a lifetime!!
- Primary: (208) 558-9675 (Idaho, USA)
- Secondary: +1 208-558-9675
- Fax: 208-558-9676 this is a designated fax #
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Visit our website for more information.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Deluxe Fire Pit, Two Patios, Private Dock for a Boat, Watercraft or Fishing.
Aerial view of this gorgeous property.
Inviting front entry makes guests feel welcome and excited at the same time.
Comfortable chairs and leather furnishings throughout.
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
Theatre room~comfortable furniture, beautiful rock fireplace,Large satellite tv.
Each bedroom has a design personality all its own.
Decorated with class!!
This room has 2-queen beds. Nice comforters in all bedrooms
Nicely decorated throughout!
Beautiful laundry room with granite counter tops.
Views of Centennial Mountain Range.
Families love this beach area and lots of water fun.
Hot tub and patios at waters edge. Beautiful views all around.
Craftsmanship of the lodge and woodworking is second to none.
beautiful views from every window.
Nice area in kitchen to sit comfortably and watch a movie or mingle with family.
Beautiful private bathrooms with granite counter tops
All bedrooms have ceiling fans and air conditioning for summer time.
Tub-shower combos in bathrooms located inside each bedroom.
Privacy for guests and a feeling of being pampered is an unforgettable feeling.
extra fridge for guests convenience located in laundry room near kitchen.
game room with table, beautiful views, walk out door to hot tub and patios.
View of Mt. Sawtelle
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 24, 2013