Waterfront Cottage on Pristine Sand Lake Muskoka
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Muskoka Lakes Township cottage description
Our 2,378 square foot fully winterized cottage with Western Exposure is your paradise waiting to be discovered. Perfect for two families, each wing of the second level has 2 bedrooms and a full bath. Each beautifully appointed bedroom comes equipped with a majestic view of the lake. One bedroom even has its very own deck! The main floor is open and inviting with a large kitchen, separate dining room and beautiful living room with views of the crystal clear water. You can also spend time on the large deck with brand new BBQ and luxurious patio furniture which is accessible from the main entrance of the house or from the living room. The fully equipped kitchen has the added benefit of a dishwasher so you can spend even more time swimming in the stunning water or paddling along the lake in the aluminum boat which is available for your pleasure.
After a few sets of stairs down to the dock, the 182 feet of shoreline is sure to please. The dock is large and ready for jumping off and hours of fun!
Conditions of Rental:
No pets, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 8. Bring your own towels and linens. All guests age 25 and under must be accompanied by a guardian.
Heating: Electric forced air furnace
-4 bedrooms - Master Bedroom with King Bed, 2nd Bedroom with Queen Bed, 3rd Bedroom with Queen Bed, 4th Bedroom with 1 Double Bed and 1 Twin Bed.
-Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge, stove and dishwasher
-Washer and dryer on main floor
-Telephone - Ontario Calls Only
-1 4-piece bathroom with bath tub
-1 3-piece bathroom with shower
-1 2-piece bathroom on main level
-Blankets and Pillows
-Electric Furnace and Baseboard heaters
-Flat screen television in Living Room
-1 DVD player and many DVDs for your use
-Satellite Television with over 150 channels
-HIGH SPEED INTERNET with WIFI
-CD Stereo in the living room
-Waterproof stereo for use at the dock with MP3 dock
-Bookshelf with many books to read
-Children and Adult Board Games
-Beautiful deck with Propane BBQ
-Outdoor furniture - patio furniture & muskoka chairs and loungers
-Aluminum Boat with paddles
-Short 10 minute drive to Algonquin Park!!
-Sand Lake also offers boat rentals
-Completely private and tranquil 1 Acre lot
- 2378 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Ice Skating
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- National Geographic Traveler magazine has chosen Muskoka as one of Best of The World - Must-see places for 2012! Muskoka was also recognized by National Geographic as the #1 pick on their Ten Best Trips of Summer list. These endorsements are amazing. Muskoka has an abundance of things to see and do. The list is long with something for every taste and interest. Visit a museum, hike a pristine trail, star gaze, swim in sparkling waters, shop for that perfect piece of art, sip some local wine or beer on a dock, get up close and personal with wildlife, pamper yourself at a spa, give your taste buds a treat, photograph stunning vistas, or enjoy one of the many events and festivals which reflect Muskoka's charm and uniqueness. Whether you feel like being outdoors or indoors, whether you are a beginner or an expert, whatever the season, whatever the budget, Muskoka has something for everyone. Our cottage is only 30 minutes from the world-famous town of Huntsville and only 10 minutes from infamous Algonquin Park. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low Season (Sep.3/13-Dec.20/13)Weekend $695 Weeknight $175 Weekly $1450 Christmas/Winter Holidays (Dec.20/13-Jan.6/14) Weekend $750 Weekly $1595 Low Season (Jan.5/14-Jun.29/14)Weekend $695 Weekly $1450 2nt min Monthly Winter Rate (Jan.5/15-Mar.30/14) $1875 per month + Utilities March Break (Mar.8/14-Mar.16/14) - 1 WEEK $1250 May Long Weekend (May.17/13-May.20/13) $850 High Season (Jun.29/14-Sep.1/14) Weekly $1875 2 NIGHT MINIMUM ON ALL BOOKINGS - WEEKLY ONLY IN HIGH SEASON
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Muskoka Airport at 86 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 518 at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Suds on Main, Kearney ON at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Katrine Golf and Country at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Edgewater Park Lodge Resort at 5 Kilometres
Why the Owner Chose Muskoka Lakes Township:
Muskoka is an area that we have always been drawn to and have loved to visit. We still at times can not believe that such a beautiful place is ours and we are so excited to raise our family there and share our incredible cottage with our wonderful renters.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The views from every room in the home are absolutely breath taking.
- Primary: +1 9059901983
- Secondary: +1 4167085615
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Amazing Sunset View
Magnificent View from the Deck
Walk to Cottage
Master Suite with King Size Bed
Second Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
2 Piece Powder Room
Third Bedroom with Queen Bed and Walk-Out Deck
Fourth Bedroom with Double & Single Bed
A Winter Paradise
Crystal Clear Sand Lake Dockside
Spacious and Private Deck
Four Piece Bathroom
Bathroom with Stand Up Shower
Deck off of Third Bedroom
Winter Wonderland Path to Water
Non-motorized aluminum boat
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 02, 2013