Luxury Urban Condo at the Mercato, Walk to Everything!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:29-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Strada At Mercato condo description
1,476 sf - 1 King Bedroom, 1 Den w/Queen /Office, 1.5 Bathroom, Sleeps 2-4. The Strada at Mercato is a new trend in luxury living and a new Urbanism design movement that is Naple's most cosmopolitan mixed-used community.
The Strada is modeled after the European approach to living, with residential over retail. The Strada is surrounded by an array of world-class, numerous popular restaurants, Silverspot Cinemas and a Whole Foods, all just footsteps away from our condo. The urban-style environment allows you to truly live, shop, dine and play all within the beautiful, walkable tree-lined streets of Mercato. The Strada's comfortable lifestyle appeals to all age ranges from young professionals to part-time residents, retirees and international buyers.
Let us tell you about our condo! Located in the fully secured Strada development, our condo has more square footage than the 2BR/2BA condo's also located in The Strada.
Our condo is professionally designed and furnished for our guests (you!) to relax and play.
Large furnished lanai off the main living area with dining table for four, loveseat with side tables, and ceiling fan.
Master suite w/king bed, sitting area, ceiling fan, large closet, flatscreen TV, attached full bath with separate tub and a separate 3-head shower, his/her sinks, a private toilet room, and a closed area with washer/dryer.
A den with a queen sleeper, ceiling fan, dresser, office desk and chair, wireless printer, and monitor. A convenient 1/2 bath and closet adjacent to the den.
Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, kitchen island with 4 stools, natural gas range and cooktop, all stainless steel appliances - microwave, large refrigerator/freezer with water and ice dispenser, and dishwasher.
Separate dining room seats six, and includes a bar. Living room opens to dining, kitchen and lanai areas; includes a large sofa, love seat, chair, ottoman, ceiling fan, and large flatscreen TV.
If you have a car, you will be able to park in an attached gated parking garage.
Plus you will have full access to enjoy an awesome Amenity Level. From the alluring sounds of falling water, the endless sky, sun-bathed wide open spaces, and sweet fresh air, the rooftop amenity level provides residents and their guests the ultimate amenity destination. The amenity level is for the exclusive use of residents of The Strada, and their guests.
The Amenity Level has an Outdoor Deck with a heated 52 foot infinity pool, waterfall and spa.
It also includes:
Two large Viking Gas Grills for outdoor cooking
Comfy Loungers Throughout
The Amenity Level also has a 1,500 sq. ft. Clubhouse that includes:
Game room with billiards
Flat Screen TVs
Nicely equipped Catering kitchen
Gathering Room with Fireplace
Fitness Center On The Amenity Level
1,100 sq. ft. Full Body Workout Room with “Star Trac” Treadmills, Stair Climber, Recumbent Bike
Impact Machines, Free Weights, computerized “Personal Trainer”, and Flat Screen TVs.
Gated and covered parking.
- 1476 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Conveniently located very close to our condo
- On floor 2
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Not Suitable For Children:
The Strada is modeled after the European approach to living, with residential over retail. The Strada is surrounded by an array of world-class, numerous popular restaurants, Silverspot Cinemas and a Whole Foods, all just footsteps away from your condo. The urban-style environment allows you to truly live, shop, dine and play all within the beautiful, walkable tree-lined streets of Mercato. The Strada's comfortable lifestyle appeals to all age ranges from young professionals to part-time residents, retirees and international buyers....moreless
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Master Bedroom - Master bedroom suite includes large closet; many dresser drawers; ceiling fan; full length mirror; flatscreen TV with cable; master bathroom with double sinks, separate bath and shower, and washer/dryer. Den Bedroom - Den, ceiling fan, with queen sleeper, office/desk, wireless printer, computer monitor, adjacent closet and 1/2 bath....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- 1.5 bathrooms. Master Bathroom: Luxurious Master Bath located in Master Bedroom, granite countertops, his and hers under mount Kohler sinks, floor to ceiling 12' marble on master bath shower walls, 7'6' frameless glass shower doors, three shower heads in master shower; Rainhead standard and French handheld, private toilet. Enclosed washer/dryer. Half Bath - Located adjacent to Den/Bedroom, spacious half bath with toilet, sink and vanity....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
All bed linens and pillows are provided for king bed, and for queen sofa sleeper. King bed linens - matress pad, fitted & flat sheet, and comforter. Queen sofa sleeper - fitted & flat sheet, & quilt....moreless
Fitness Room / Equipment:
Part of amenities, 1,100 sq. ft. Full Body Workout Room, “Star Trac” Treadmills, Stair Climber, Recumbent Bike, Impact Machines, Free Weights, Computerized “Personal Trainer”, Flat Screen TVs....moreless
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Pool Table:
- Game Room:
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- The Strada at Mercato is conveniently located in North Naples. With 92 deluxe residences perched over retail, The Strada residences offer a new trend in luxury living. Strada residents and guests have the best of everything at their fingertips right downstairs. A Whole Foods grocer, Silverspot cinemas with reserved leather seating, unique boutiques and nationally known fashion shops, cuisine from around the world are all just footsteps away. Plus, the beach is only minutes away. Go to the website for more details. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
29 night min stay
Discounts: 30 nights or more: $183 Nightly; 31 nights or more: $183 Nightly
May 1 - Sep 30
30 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: $99 Nightly; 90 nights or more: $99 Nightly
Oct 1 - Dec 31
30 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: $132 Nightly; 90 nights or more: $120 Nightly
Jan 1 - Apr 30
30 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: $166 Nightly; 90 nights or more: $150 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
20% Refundable security deposit and full payment to secure booking
Additional Fees and Taxes:
> FL Tax Rate: 10%
> If Paying w/Credit Card: 2.5%
> Cleaning Fee: $200
> Cancellation Fee will apply
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Regional Airport (RSW), Fort Myers, FL at 24 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 41 at 0.04 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Vanderbilt Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Pub; AZN; MASA; Wine Loft; Blue Martini; Burn at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort (Tiburon Golf Course) at 2.6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: MASA; Capital Grill; McCormick & Schmick; Bravo; at 0.01 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are both life long Michigander's who recently purchased this beautiful Naples Florida vacation condo. We are both currently working professionals who escape to our condo when we can for long weekends.
Why the Owner Chose Strada At Mercato:
Naples FL is one of the most beautiful tropical areas in North America. When we first visited Naples during our search for a FL vacation home, we just fell in love with the Strada at Mercato because of what it had to offer from the perspective of both vacationing and a place to potentially live. A very fun place with lots to offer and do.
- Primary: + 313-779-7909
Links to more information:
9123 Strada Place at Mercato!
Living Room Area
Open living room area
Fully equipped kitchen with all stainless steal appliances
Dining area w/bar
Entry to the spacious lanai from the living room area
Den with queen sofa bed
Master bath with two individual sinks
Living room area w/panel doors that open to the lanai
Kitchen and with breakfast bar
Breakfast bar and dining area
Entry to spacious lanai from the living room area
Den with queen sofa bed
Master bedroom and full master bath with separate tub and shower
Master bath with separate shower
The Strada at Mercato
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013