Openings Begin May 28, 2013!!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Brand new remodeling throughout the house, featuring a handmade concrete countertop complete with local inlaid stones, glass and other personal memories makes this 4 bedroom, 3 bath a must to rent this year. Two bedrooms, 2 baths accomodate adults and small children on the 1st floor. The two bedrooms and bath upstairs is a perfect spot for adults and older children. Our contemporary designed house is less than 2 blocks from the public marina. The marina offers a chance to enjoy a cup of coffee early in the morning, choices to play in the sand/water/playground equipment or throw a baseball or frisbee around. Within the quaint 5 block village of Suttons Bay, a myriad of choices are available featuring unique shopping and dining. Ice cream, a movie theatre and accessibility to safe walking/running rounds out the beauty of Suttons Bay. Within Leelanau County you will experience the beauty of Big and Little Glen Lakes. Big Glen Lake is one of the Top Ten most Beautiful Lakes in the WORLD!!! A must see attached to another quaint town, Glen Arbor. In between are other wonderful towns such as Leland, Northport and Lake Leelanau to name a few. Wineries abound the county as do locally owned boutiques and shops featuring local artists. Traverse City and all of its wonderful attractions is a quick 15 miles away and the drive there offers a chance to view the beauty of Lake Michigan and Old Mission Peninsula.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 8-11
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located in the heart of charming Suttons Bay, where vacationers are drawn to the area for the wide range of family activities. From boating and water sports, wine tours and bike trails, golfing and shopping, there is surely something for everyone. Explore the Inland Seas Tall Ship for a sail around the colorful bay or venture out to explore beautiful Lake Michigan. The Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and National Lakeshore is a must see, winning the title 'Most Beautiful Place in America'. Visit Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive for a 7 mile self-guided tour, learn some history and stop to enjoy spectacular overlooks of Lake Michigan and the Glen Lakes. Choose from many alluring restaurants, test your luck at Leelanau Sands Casino or find yourself a secluded place to relax on the beach....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Payment due in advance. Checks or cash accepted. Security deposit is also required, $250. Check will be held until house inspected, then check will be returned to you via US Postal System.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Traverse City at 21 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mackinaw City at 135 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Suttons Bay at Suttons Bay
- Nearest Beach: Suttons Bay at Suttons Bay
- Nearest Barpub: Suttons Bay at Suttons Bay
- Nearest Ski: Glen Arbor at 22 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Suttons Bay at 4.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Suttons Bay at Suttons Bay
Year Purchased: 2013
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The kitchen is completely remodeled with new appliances including a custom made concrete countertop including local petoskey and blue stones. Every room is freshly cleaned and painted. A new washer and dryer completes your needs to enjoy our quaint house just as if you were home.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
General contractor....loving this project :)
1 of 2 bedroom upstairs. This bedroom has a small closet and flat sreen TV.
Another view of the upstairs bedroom.
This is the finished product!!! Come on up and check out the rest of the house:
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013